Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ink Army(OPEN.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 6th 2014, 9:00 pm

Yesss! The voice said. " Everything will eventually be mine. " Vinnie said in a voice not his own. He just felt, sad. Like he needed to close his eyes and think for a moment. But his passenger was eating up the despair. It thrived on it. Vinnie's irises turned black. Then he threw the ring into the air. Two python thick beasts burst from his back, each grabbed an end of the ring. And pulled with the strength to rip a car in half.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 6th 2014, 9:02 pm

(OOC: Thing is, destroying a ring dun work. But, that'll be delt with in mah next post.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 6th 2014, 9:09 pm

Mania reached the bottom of the building and walks inside. He gets in the elevator before looking a little frightened; he pulls one of the constructs into the elevator with him, assuming it's compliance and holds its hand on the ride upwards, explaining along the way "I'm a little scared of heights". The fact that he was several thousand feet in the air on a giant fireball didn't seem to register in his mind. Upon reaching the top he steps out and walks right into the party with an angered expression. "YOU GUYS HAD A PARTY WITHOUT ME!?" He forms a small ball of tightly compressed flame in his hand, readying an explosion with enough firepower to blow the top 5 floors off of the building "SCREW YOU! NOBODY PARTIES WITHOUT ME!" He shouts before unleashing his enormous load...of fire that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 6th 2014, 9:54 pm

The demon blade started searching for the location of the voice. Not subtly either. Swinging his head, spinning, and jumping, he eagerly searched for the owner of the voice, not realising that it is most likely a construct, that will no be able to quench his bloodlust. 'Ah, just let him dream. Besides, they splatter nicely, and they come one after another.' "HEY, I am NOT crazy! I'm just really bad at landing planes! How was I supposed ta know that people were teaching children how to be demon hunters in a CHILD ARMY?! THEY WERE TEACHING IN A CAKE SHAPED AIRLANE GARAGE!" He yelled heatedly, grabbing the sides of his head, yelling into the air. If one were to look closely, they would notice that the cross that was on his neck was missing. An explosion was heard, seen, and somewhat felt. He turned and heard a familiar voice screaming in outrage. "YOU GUYS HAD A PARTY WITHOUT ME!? SCREW YOU! NOBODY PARTIES WITHOUT ME!" The albino's eyes widened, along with his evil grin. He pulls his cheese-zoka off of his back, and takes aim at the building. "BE QUIET, SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP! SO QUIT SCREAMING!" He yelled as loud as he could, which was pretty loud, and fired an absolutely massive ball of molten cheese at the building, attempting to hit the fire fiend.
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 6th 2014, 10:12 pm

Nora imediately pulled his hand back. He was shaking. "This battle is a trap! We need to warn the others!" He yelled, running out of the building, forgetting the cops. "Vinnie, forget about the damn ring!" Nora tried to find Stein, looking threw the mob. He finally spotted him and ran towards him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 6th 2014, 10:20 pm

Sylas continued to kill the ink constructs, starting to grow increasingly more agitated. "Dammit... if only there were an army we could summon..." Technically, there is. The effort will probably kill you... Sylas continued to kill the constructs, now looking very perplexed. What're you saying? There was a brief snicker. All Kishin function on a madness wavelength. I function on a madness wavelength, the original madness wavelength from which all other madness first entered this world. I didn't lie when I told that monster in the ring that I was a remnant of Asura. I slipped inside you when you neared the fighting all those years ago... Sylas stopped his swirling to become the pinpoint for a burst of spears the fired in a circle into the army. And you're saying... That I could, MAYBE, superimpose my madness onto the kishin eggs in the city. But it will probably kill you. Sylas gave a very wide grin, looking back to Spider. "I'm going after Inker, keep Dowan safe." He turned his thoughts inwards. Inker is a kishin egg. Could you help me track him? No, but I could give you a way to find the kishin eggs in the city. He'd most likely be one of the larger ones... Sylas nodded, leaping back closer to the doors. "I need to go..."

Dowan brought her greatsword down on a construct that drew close to the door, looking to him. "I'm coming with you." He shook his head. "Too Dangerous." She cut through another construct. "I'm coming with you..." He sighed, then nodded. "Alright. Fine."

Meanwhile...

Rose only laughed, dropping down to hang on the edge of the roof. With exceptional grace, she swung herself up, cleaving Kyllic into the crook of its sword elbow. Meanwhile, the petals that she'd diverted to assist her fashioned themselves into a group of thin, needle like objects. "Like them? I made them especially for dealing with proxies." The needles flew forward, piercing into the ink and detonating, each one following the last to drill into its head.

Meanwhile...

The trio converged on the woman, with Maka kneeling down, checking her injuries. "Miss, are you alright?" Kid and Black*Star watched both the skies and the streets, wary of an attack.

Meanwhile...

Stein continued to fire barrages of Judgement of the King, the explosions caused by the impacts usually at least destroying one and wounding several others. Half the petals shifted into needles, which flew straight through the constructs at high speeds, seemingly directed by the glowing Kyllic and not Rose, who was presently engaged in battle.

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 6th 2014, 10:26 pm

Nora finally made it to Stein. He was breathing heavily, but still fighting the constructs. He turned to Stein. "Professor! You need to call off the students! Inker is letting us win, and then he's going to bring out his full power! I saw how this ends, its a trap!" He yelled, still slahing with Drake at the constructs around them.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 6th 2014, 11:30 pm

(OOC: Never, while I am SOMEWHAT tolerant of silliness, I want to keep this thread serious. So could you make a post that isn't utterly ridiculous?)

Spider cursed. "Unburied! Shut the door behind me, don't let ANYTHING in!" With that, he dashed out, lashing out at constructs along the way with his knife. "Alright, I'm coming too. The society has satellites watching the city, and you bunch will probably need an eye in the sky. Before we go anywhere, though, we need to stop by the cities society safe house, get some better gear. This pistol is shit, and besides, we'll probably need some of the fancier toys."

MEANWHILE

Roses needles would infact blow the Knight to smithereens....before another could be seen climbing the building. "Again, I have a LARGE amount of constructs in the city. I can literally do this all day. Unlike you, my power does not hurt me. Plus, I have a few people 'helping' me summon more constructs."

MEANWHILE

The battle was beginning to go....well, actually, for the meisters. Despite the massive amount of constructs being thrown against the army, losses were small. Meanwhile, the Thralls just stood near the back, grinning.

MEANWHILE

Mania's attack rather wrecked the building, leaving the top FOUR stories a bit blown up.

"...So, you like parties, eh? Well, you should know, a ways away from here, a bunch of people from the academy are trying to put down some of my ink creatures party. My ink creatures were all like, 'dude, lets get some music, chips, start a RAVE, man, invite everyone', and the people from the academy were all 'Nu uh, we hate parties!', so they decided to start wrecking the place, burn invitations. Help my constructs beat them down, we'll be able to have a MAJOR party! Like, everything. First, before we do that, you may want to give yourself a little boost, get your mind in, like, the right frame. Or whatever they say. Head to the nearbye bank, some stiffs are holed up, being all boring and party hating. Break open the vault protecting em, we'll chow down!" Hopefully this odd, powerful kishin would be open to persuasion and assistance. As in, giving Inkers forces assistance. Meh.

MEANWHILE

The woman would be sobbing. "No, its not alright. We're all doomed. Doomed. Nohopenohopenohopenohopenohope."  The woman had numerous cuts and scrapes, but, more worrying, she had the deathly pallor of someone who had drank the cursed ink infested water.

MEANWHILE

Vinnie failed to rip it in twain. Whatever it was made of, it was tough. The beasts he had sent to grab it soon began being warped as well, twisting, painfully, in such a way that Vinnies passenger wouldn't like.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 6th 2014, 11:38 pm

Stein noticed the thralls in the back, just sitting and grinning. He looked to Rose, idly flicking soul needles into the head of the next knight."ROSE! We're pulling back. You and I provide cover!" She saluted, relaying that to Kyllic, who brought the storm of soul petals to form a wall through which no un-proxied construct could pass without getting torn apart. Stein shouted out to the meisters. "Everyone! Fall back! We're done here!" The meisters, starting to relish in their victory, looked to him with confusion, but starting pulling their wounded behind the petal wall, while Stein continued to bombard the area.

Meanwhile...

Sylas started cutting them a path through the constructs, moving away from the school, making sure never to get too far from Dowan or Spider. Dowan easily handled herself, cleaving her way through the lines of constructs that attacked them. Sylas looked back to Spider whilst decapitating a construct. "Where is this safe house?"

Meanwhile...

Maka and the others stepped away from the woman. She looked at her with pity before shaking her head. "We can't help her. We need to go..." Kid took one look at her before nodding, continuing down the street with the others before looking back at the woman. "We're sorry..."

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 6th 2014, 11:46 pm

Vinnie growled and dashed outside. The monsters spun him around very fast and then through the ring like a discus away from the city. It easily could have traveled a hundred feet. He retracted the monsters and saw a police motorcycle left unattended. Its driver butchered with the keys half in the ignition. Then drove off to help nora.
Simon retreated with scott right behind him. Simon just needed a minute to breath. He took out a bag of truffles from his backpack and started to chow down.
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 7:58 am

Nora saw Vinnie driving towards him. He ran to take cover behind Rose's wall. "Vinnie, we're falling back! Fight if you want, but the DWMA is done here!" He tried to yell over the confusion. Drake turned back into his human form and went to go help other students get behind the soul petal wall.
Back to top Go down
Squid Girl
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 9:22 am

Kuro was intrigued by the voice. "Jun, we could save a lot of people that way..." Kuro told him, sounding honest as possible. In reality it was just a ploy to get more souls. If they joined up there was sure to be loose human souls all over the place. "We really should consider it..." He added, making sure to keep up the act.

(Kuro, corrupting Jun's logic one thread at a time.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 10:45 am

Mania's face lights up "you mean, I'm invited?! OKAY!" With that he jumps off the roof of the building, launching a jet of flame moments before hitting the ground, stopping his fall. He streightens up and dusts himself off before heading off in the direction of the bank. He eventually arrives at the bank, looking about himself "Hellooooo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 11:04 am

(Ooc: Hhehehheh, you said utter, lol. Sorry, I couldn't resist, got caught up in the moment. Won't happen again! XD)

The man was about to fire again, when his weapon let out a bunch of steam from its cannon hole. The albino checked the side of the bazooka. A tiny bar with the flashing words told him how much ammo he had left. "You lose!" The albino grew frustrated. He didn't like when he ran out of cheese, but didn't say anything. He collapsed the weapon and returned it to the inside of his straitjacket. His hat was shadowing his face. He walked forwards with slumped shoulders, and looked depressed, despite not being able to see his face. He walked a few feet before he jerked up straight. "Okay yeah no." He said in a rushed manner. "You are not crying right now!... I don't care that you lost your cheese!.... No. ... NO! Just go away! ... Yes.... Ugh, that's disgusting Kitai!... I SAID GO AWAY!" He yelled, seemingly talking to himself. He huffed out a sigh, before looking around in a more controlled manner. "Okay, so where are you? You made the insane one cry and now he won't shut up. Do you have any idea what that's like?!" He said angrily, wanting something to beat down.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 6:55 pm

"Check the vault. They hid themselves in there. I tried, like, busting them out, but that thing, is locked tighter than a fat mans pantry." Said Inker to Mania.

MEANWHILE

Spider continued shiving any construct who got to close. "A few blocks away! Regent Warehouse! Not Far!"

MEANWHILE

The meister army would hear a deep chuckle. "Leaving so soon? Realize, that the moment you exit this city, it WILL be lost. I will no longer have to devote resources to dealing with you, after all. This city will fall to the despair of madness, and I will have both power and an army with which to carry out my will. Of course, if you continue, I will severely weaken your forces, which will make taking on the city I next wish to visit easier. And as the lad said, I may or may not have a DELICIOUS, EXQUISITE trap waiting for you."

MEANWHILE

"Heh. Sorry about that. Let me make it up to you. Nearbye is a parking garage. In it is a small street gang who very much enjoy mugging others. At the moment, they are drowning themselves in booze and shooting my constructs before they can get near. Unfortunately, there is something I need in said garage. Kill the gang, and you may have their souls." Said Inker to Connor
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 7:15 pm

Vinnie parked the bike. He took off his helmet and monsters patruded from his back carrying him to his full height. " STOP! " His voice boomed through the army. " Why are you lot even here? If your just going to pull out of something that may or may not be a trap? This city has seen more than its fair share of hard times. But who knows what will happen if we just let inker take it. Some of us may die. But if we do not all attack right now, then I can guarantee everyone of us will. Not to mention the civilians. "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 7:15 pm

Mania turns to the vault, his face going deadly serious. "That's because it IS a pantry..." He growls, shuffling balls of flame between his twitching fingers "A soul pantry!" He yells, suddenly launching a compressed ball of flame to melt streight through the vault.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 7:27 pm

Sylas brought the group to the other edge of the construct horde, keeping them from being followed by continuing to cut down the ink monsters. During a reasonable gap in attacks he pushed them both down a street and urged them to a run, keeping on their heels and spearing the constructs that tried to pursue. Once at a decent distance, he looked to Spider. "I need to know that you have a way to wipe the board if we fail."

Dowan looked back at him, eyes wide. "Sylas... There are millions of people here..." "And none of that is going to matter if we let him succeed! Spider, tell me there's a way."

Meanwhile...

Maka and co stopped, nearing in on the eastern Kishin. The ducked into an alleyway while Maka activated her soul perception to more accurately locate the source.

Meanwhile...

Rose's petal wall suddenly pushed forward and through the constructs, pushing back their lines and tearing into them. Stein's attack impacted the rear of the horde, boxing them in while the two meisters starting clearing the plaza.

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 7:29 pm

Jun began to shake nervously as his partner began work in tandem with a perceived foe. Adrenaline rise gave his senses a new height that made the smell of blood unbearable, and gave it the slightest taste with each breath. "Y-you mean that... No!" He begged to his own thoughts. "If I stop you then no one else has to die." He began, his words working to solidify his position in his mind. The words however left a poor sensation in the back of his mind, and caused his stance to relax, as attention drew to deeper, perhaps less critically cognitive machinations. W-what if he's right? Can one generation of strife stop all struggle for future ones? Bringing a hand to his own face, Jun's personality began a war on its self. "K-Kuro? I don't-..."
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 7:32 pm

Nora looked up at Vinnie. He new Vinnie was right, but somehow, he couldn't push it further. They were fighting a losing battle, unless Stein could take Inker head on... Nora ran toward Stein. "Vinnie's right. But the only way I see that we will win is if you take Inker, one on one. Me and the other students can handle thins here, but only long enough for you to find Inker. You better hurry." Nora turned to Drake. "Drake, Scythe mode!" "I thought we were pulling back?" Drake asked. "Just trust me!" Nora said. And with that, Drake turned into a long, blue scythe, landing in Nora's hands.
Back to top Go down
Squid Girl
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 7:36 pm

Kuro could tell he was mentally breaking Jun. "Jun, this guy took over an entire city and has an army. If you want to fight him, I won't back down. Just know that we're an average meister and a mediocre weapon. There is a good chance we will NOT go back home." Kuro replied to Jun's semi sentence. He was stating the obvious truth that anyone could see. It was obvious there were two ways of survival. Fight your way out of the city and run, or join the bad guys and get spared. At least, that's how Kuro saw it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 8:37 pm

Jun dropped his stance now in thought. "I-I'll get you killed?" He asked himself out loud. It was true the chance he stood against the kishin was slim to nil, and that his instinct begged him to take that gamble, but the itch to heed his heart was being buried under the words of others. "So, I join him, and people die, or I leave, and people die?" Jun glanced down at Kuro, who was now held in a single hand.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 8:47 pm

OOC: Waiting on Beetle...

Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 9:01 pm

A chuckle would be heard across the battlefield, and beneath the students feet, ink would begin to pool quickly. "Guess what I did? If you said, busted open a fire hydrant or two or over a dozen, you are correct. Now, I can control ink, mess with it. And I just willed all that ink that splattered across you on the battlefield, to be flammable. And guess who brought matches."

With that, Nora and Stein would see a thrall drop a match, lit, into the ink. Which caught on fire. Which spread rapidly. Soon, those nearest to the flame were engulfed, and set ablaze, and foul, acrid smoke filled the air, making it harder to breath.

MEANWHILE

Mania would melt through the Vault, which had in it over fifty people. "Have fun. We'll make sure none try to get out."

MEANWHILE

Spider hesitated for a moment. "We....we have one way. Trust me when I say, however, that it will probably make things a hell of a lot worse. As in, 'open a portal to another world and hope we can put down what comes out after it kills our problem' kind of worse. Blackgate Protocol. Only ever been used once. For damn good reason."

MEANWHILE

Jun and Kuro would hear Inker. "But think of the people you could save! Think about the long term! The path civilization walks is one of ruins. Each consecutive Kishin is more and more powerful.  If the cycle is not stopped now, it will NEVER end. Civilization will either NUKE itself into oblivion, or be ruled by madness!"

MEANWHILE

Maka and co would notice that the nearest Kishin egg was located in a large graveyard. Come little meisters and weapons, I would speak to thee.  They would hear a whispering noise. Apparently, the Kishin Egg knew they were there.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 9:06 pm

Two people stepped out of the army. Practically simon and Scott tagged out for gabriel mystic and ben James. Ben had rolled his sleeves up and Gabriel had two vials of powder. " Avon si! " Gabriel said. Ben held the flames properly in place. Gabriel tossed the vials into the ink and slammed his fists to the floor. The ink, was no longer flammable. It no longer had the capacity to be flammable. The water started to evaporate taking the ink along with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   

Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next