Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ink Army(OPEN.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 9:14 pm

(OOC: No. JAc, I would be okay with that post, except for two things: Why the hell would your char have that on him, and the Ink is not normal ink, so unless your chars got a sample of it and studied it for a month, there is no way you could have a chemical designed to make it evaporate or nonflammable.)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 9:18 pm

Sylas gave a grave nod, finally reaching their destination. He gestured to the building. "Dowan, go with him. Get everything you need. I need to rest the cloak..." She nodded, looking to Spider and waiting for him to proceed. Sylas shuddered, his axes vanishing along with the coat. His skin turned a soft pale, and he leaned against the brick of the building for a moment.

Meanwhile...

Stein saw the fire spreading rapidly towards them, as did rose. He fired into the open space between the armies, the beams of his attack firing a perfect wall that blasted the street apart. At the same time, the Rose brought Kyllic's full power to bear, creating a massive vortex free of air to begin starving the fire.

Meanwhile...

Maka and the others moved slowly into the cemetery, weapons at the ready. They were cautious, often glancing around, on guard lest their target should become apparent.

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 9:26 pm

Ooc: how come stein doesn't even acknowledge my character?

Nora saw the flames erupt from the ink. He decided to end this himself. He was going after Inker. "I'm going after Inker." He said to nobody in particular. *Are you crazy?* Drake asked threw the reflection of the blade. *Even if you found him, how would you defeat him?*

Nora ignored Drake and turned on soul perception.

Ooc: inker is the kishin egg in the graveyard right?
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 9:27 pm

Gabriel's " Trick " Wasn't working. It wasn't normal ink after all. Beads of sweat formed on bens face as he used his powers to hold the flames back. The water was evaporating, but the ink stayed. You can do this Gabriel, people are counting on you... He busted out ingredients and started mixing them as ben fell on one knee. It was hurting him badly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 9:34 pm

Stein continues to fire, trying to widen the break. "Nora, is it? I've got one team going after him, and I believe another is on its way. I'm needed here..."

Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 9:42 pm

Kuro took a second to think. "He has a point. You know where I stand in this, Jun. It's up to you." The demon spoke, ready for whatever Jun chose.

(Sorry. Short post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 9:54 pm

Jun's head grew slightly lighter as he looked around in the dark, unsure of what to do, think, or feel. "He's right?" He started to himself, in an unsure tone. "He's right." The words resounded once more, auditing in an factual manner. Jun's head slumped over, as he began to piece together a different point of view in his head. "I have to stop it before it grows out of control. Humans have to act on their own. Learn to defend on their own." He decided out loud, before glancing up. Face, and tone still reflecting his uncertainty, he responds. "W-what do I need to do?"
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 10:14 pm

Nora turned off soul perception, the situation obviously being taken care of. "Alright then. Let's hold back the constructs so they can take out Inker." He said. Nora jumped into the air, past the soul petal wall. "Let's go, Soul Resonance!" Nora and Drake yelled in unison. "Witch Hunter!" A blade grew opposite the side of the original blade. The scythe itself grew in size and glowed a bright blue. He swung downwards diagonally at the horde of constructs. "Aaahhh!" Nora yelled as a battle cry.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 10:28 pm

"First, you need more power." In front of Jun, a single, glowing, silver ring would appear in the darkness. "Take this ring. It was specially designed for my lieutenants. It will give you power over my constructs and thralls, and allow you to create a few constructs of your own. Then, I will direct you to the next location you need to visit in order to further yourself. "

MEANWHILE

In the graveyard, the three would spot a skeletal kishin egg, in grey robes, wearing a odd mask, sitting on a throne seemingly made of tombstones. Greetings, meisters three. I am the grey rider, Fifth Lieutenant of King Inker, and his personal archivist. I greet you to my, temporary, abode. I was ordered to slow you down by any means necessary. However, I.....dislike, violence. So, in the hopes of coming to a peacefull arrangement, I wish to parley with you. Beneath this graveyard is a crypt I have filled with civilians. Still alive. I am more than willing to leave them alive. In deed, unlike most of my fellows, I am not particularly fond of killing. So, answer my questions, and allow me to leave unharmed, and I will relinquish custody of them over to you. And do not worry, their minds are intact as well.

MEANWHILE

"Thing is, I had a thrall circle around you using the back alleys. I'm not stupid, I realized you would have SOME method of stopping my fire. So, I would just need to make a new one." Roses attack definitely kept the fire from reaching the army, but it didn't go out. Another trait of the ink, perhaps? Of course, as Inker had said, A thrall had snuck around, dropping another match into the Ink, lighting it, surrounding the army. And Nora's attack, while effective, did not do much to dent the horde, which was using the reprieve from fighting to swell back up, to roughly four times its original numbers. Indeed, some Knights and Bombers would be seen in the crowd this time.

MEANWHILE

Inker entered the building, opening the door. Inside were several crates. Walking over to one, he began to pull out odd looking weaponry, including a bizzarly shaped rifle, a glowing pistol, and a long cavalry sword. "Dowan, you want any weapons at all?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 10:34 pm

Connor looked appalled at what the Kishin had requested. He was about to comment, when a he heard something. "DECISIVE DECISION!" Something announced. Connor groaned in response. "Good karma: ignore the kishin and keep fighting! Bad karma: Kill the gang and claim rewards!" Playing along with Kitai's messed up delusions, he decide to play along. "Oh lord help me through this.... I choose good karma." He didn't know what he was expecting when he said that. 'I choose bad karma.' Connor looked startled for a minute before the other voices chimed in as well. Same here.I as well. Now it's time to... tidy up some filth. He said ominously, not caring at the outraged look on Connor's face.

He was about to say something, when he grunted in pain, and the cross on his chest vanished. "ALCOHOL! WOOH!" The demon blade screamed, as he ran towards where he assumed the parking garage was. Eventually he reached his mission location. He spies their group. It consisted of eight thug looking guys, like he was told. "It seems the squid was telling the truth, heheheh, finally, BLOOD!" He said, preparing to attack from the pillar he was hiding behind.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 10:42 pm

In addition to bens warding off of the flame. Simon hopped on Scotts shoulders. " PK FREEZE! " Walls of ice formed in front of the fires in the back but he new it wasn't enough. " OMEEGA. " Squeezed out. The walls were now four and a half feet high, circling around the army's flank. " Cona habba sarefru??? " He said, his mental energy totally tapped out. Scott let him down onto the ground gently.
" Time! " Said Gabriel, sweating from the pressure and flames being warded off. " Afew minutes and I can get us out of this! "
Vinnie had an idea. He stretched the beasts to their full height lifting him off the ground, then one strode over to the nearest tall building. Acting like a lifeline. " Climb up me! " He said, trying not to choke on the smoke of the flames.
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 10:50 pm

Nora looked around, seeing as he didn't have a better idea. Drake turned back into his human form and they both started to climb up Vinnie to the top of the building. Drake looked down at the other students. "Come on, hurry! Unless any of you have a better plan!" He yelled toward the students.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 10:56 pm

OOC: OMG SPIDER IS INKER!

Dowan shook her head, looking around the warehouse. "What do you have in terms of armor? And grenades?" Sylas stayed outside, healing his superficial wounds and letting his soul regain its lost strength. We're wasting time... "Don't you think I know that?" I think you're letting yourself get drawn into a siege when you should be hunting him... "We don't even know where he is. He's probably not even in the city..." Then you should let me finish this...

Meanwhile...

Maka slowly took steps forward. "I will answer you questions. And in addition, if I win, I'd like you to tell us where your master is."

Meanwhile...

The first fire dealt with, Rose moved the maelstrom over the second, sucking up the ink and the fire to create a whirling firestorm... which she promptly directed back over the enemy.

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 11:03 pm

Jun reached for the ring with a shaky hand. Taking it, he observes it in his hand. "O-okay." He takes his first a deep breath since the conversation began. "T-this won't make me like them? The one's I've seen in the streets I mean." Jun's heart throbbed as he still fought to decide what was the right path, but was stuck on this one for the moment. Holding the ring over his finger, he's hesitating.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 11:16 pm

(OOC: Crap, typo. Meh.)

Spider grinned. "Remember, a few days ago, when I mentioned our power armor project got some funding?" With that, he walked over to a odd metal crate with a keypad on it, pressed a few buttons, and the front slid open, revealing a suit of armor, white with gold highlights. "I give you, the paladin! Capable of manifesting barriers of light, and turning itself into a flashbang on command, it may be a prototype, but boy howdy does it WORK. As for grenades, yeah, I have a few. Cryo, Incendiary, Shrapnel, or Standard? "

MEANWHILE

I am not challenging you to a game of riddles. I merely wish to quench my curiosity. But very well, at the end of this, I will answer all your questions as well. My first question is this. Why do humans persist against impossible odds? Why do you preserver against despair as you do?

MEANWHILE

The gang members were behind a hastily erected barricade, drinking bear, and belching, occasionally taking the time to shoot at a construct. Connor would see clearly that they had several people tied up as bait for the things. He MIGHT be able to get at them by sneaking around.

MEANWHILE

The flaming ink would do.....absolutely nothing. "Once again, not an idiot. The ink my constructs are made of is non-flammable. Really, you would think, after everything I have done, these people would realize that I simply DO NOT make amateur mistakes. Anyways, I'm generous, so I'm going to give you a little more time before I re-light the fi- You know what, screw it, I might as well do it again now."

Once more, a fire was lit, and dropped into the rapidly growing ink puddle fed by the water hydrants...and then the buildings caught on fire, causing more smoke. It would get VERY difficult to breath. "I would retreat, if I were you. After all, below you is a sewer simply FILLED with Ink, Ink and explosive gasses. I simply light a match down there, and BOOM. Street blows up."

MEANWHILE

"No. You will remain your own person. You will not be turned into a thrall. I give you my word. You will merely gain access to some of my powers."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 11:31 pm

Rose cleared a path for the meisters to retreat from, and Stein started waving students through. "Everyone move move move!" Students began to retreat through the safe zone, with Stein following behind, covering his mouth with a sleeve and carrying Aiko and Sozen in the other. Rose, in the meantime, lifted herself on the remaining petals, drifting through the air towards the retreating students.

Meanwhile...

Dowan gives the armor one look and cringes. "That thing handed my ass to me. I think i'd prefer to pass. I meant more... street operations like? Y'know, Kevlar? Maybe in a nice blue or green? And in regards to grenades... just give me a few belts. I'll take as many as I can carry."

Meanwhile...

Maka thought about the question for a moment. "We fight against the impossible... Because we feel we must. The impossible is just the next obstacle to overcome. Nobody ever thought we'd beat Asura, but here we stand. We exist to make the impossible possible."

Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 7th 2014, 11:50 pm

Mania licks his lips and chuckles a bit before forming a ring of flame around the crowd of people, herding them into a tight ring before clenching his hands into balls. The flames respond accordingly, engulfing the people in oily flames, their heat causing the air to shimmer. As the sound of popping flesh and screaming echoes around the vault, a most delicious smell, like cooked meat, floats around the room. Mania scrunched his nose "Is that...barbecue?" He asks, oblivious to the cause of the smell. The flames die down revealing all the souls, which mania gladly sets about collecting in a burlap sack rather than eating them "Oh yes, Clyde will be very pleased." He chortles.
Back to top Go down
Squid Girl
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 12:08 am

Kuro took snake form from the end of the scythe. "Interesting abilities. Besides, if it drives you nuts, I'll take it off." Kuro added, wondering where it came from. Who were they even working for? Perhaps they'd find out eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 12:38 am

Jun played with the possibilities in his mind. Fear began to grip it. What if Inker was wrong, and this only proved that Jun was truly a monster, truly cursed. What was worse; what if he was right, and Jun would have to kill countless good people just to do the right thing. What mattered now however, was the decision he had already made. He looked down at Kuro with an expression of minor relief. "R-right." He spoke, slipping the ring over his finger, and waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
CT The Broken Soul
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 7:38 am

Nora and Drake look at the cleared path, shrugging they both jumped down. They ran towards it,catching up to the other students.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 6:01 pm

Jun would immediately feel a rush of power as he put on the ring. "Good. You can now summon raiders. Simple, but if utilized properly, effective. As you strengthen, you will develop more constructs, and will be able to summon more and more constructs at a time. Anyways, you are going to need more power if you are to be one of my lieutenants. Go to the prison of black rock, raised from the ground up. There, you will find one of my lieutenants, Duke Lockdown. There, he will give you more power."

MEANWHILE

The grey rider would simply shrug. "Very well. Your awnser is acceptable. Next question. This one is more because I am curious about your philosophy. Suppose a kishin egg existed, that only targeted violent criminals, the scum of society, who, while not deserving to exist, were not actually kishin eggs.  Would you hunt this Kishin Egg, even though it only targeted those who deserved it?"

MEANWHILE

Spider shrugged, walked over to another crate, and pulled out a Kevlar vest, and a belt of grenades, and held them out to Dowan.

MENAWHEEL

The Ink Army simply stared as the meisters vacated the premises. Victory. Time to start preparing for phase two.
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 6:41 pm

Gabriel raised a piping cold vial of something tightly corked. " DONE! " He said triumphantly. He threw it into the center of the inferno and it cleared a thin path. " Ben? " He asked. Taking the hint ben stepped forward and increased the size of the path. " Ok single file as quick as you can, we'll advance to the roofs and travel on from there. " Vinnie tapped stein on the shoulder. " Do we know were inker is? I'm going to rip his spine out and hopefully that will make things easier so that you can deal with the army and his lutenents. "

Last edited by jac600 on April 8th 2014, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 6:45 pm

(OOC: Once again, Jac, your post annoys me. Again, you're char would need to know the chemical composition of the ink in order to do that, which would require your char to have, at some point, gotten a hold of a sample and studied its chemical properties. Furthermore, PRETTY sure no one told Vinnie that a Kishin Egg was in the graveyard, and since Vinnie is a Kishin Egg, he can't use soul perception.)
Back to top Go down
jac600
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 7:07 pm

ooc: He was right behind nora, I figured he would have heard it. Gabriel's potion only freezes things. If inker can make the ink flammable and set it not to freeze. Or if the ink cannot be frozen naturally, then just say the word.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   April 8th 2014, 7:11 pm

(OOC: Nora never actually SAID a kishin egg was in the cemetery. So, unless Vinnie has mind reading powers, once again, he wouldn't know. As for the other thing, yeah, I can buy a all purpose freeze potion, but don't expect it to work very well.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   

Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next