Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shukendearu {Fixed}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shukendearu {Fixed} Empty
PostSubject: Shukendearu {Fixed}   Shukendearu {Fixed} I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 7:58 pm

Name: Shia, Shukendearu (Nickname shuke, pronounced shuke-ay)

Meister: None…but looking!

Weapon Form: A long, silver saber. Something that would look quite at home on a confederate soldier. The hilt is golden, with the words “Omnipotens Mortem” engraved into the handle. In Latin, it means “almighty death”. It is truly a wicked blade, three feet long, but light, fast, and deathly sharp. He fights by disarming the enemy, distraction, misdirection, and aiming for the major limbs. The more blood he draws from his enemy, the more powerful his bloodlust becomes.

Love Interest: None…but looking!

Appearance: He has a very Italian appearance, and he’s proud of it. He has long, shaggy black hair, reddish-brown eyes, and unusually long canine teeth. His eyebrows are (just like the rest of his facial features) sharp, and angular, but rest above reddish-brown eyes that are far from severe, or unpleasant. His arms, as well as his legs, are long and lanky, ending in broad feet, and hands. He is of decent musculature, his constant theatrical performances keep him in shape. As he goes about his day, he normally wears a black tee-shirt with the emblem of Lord Death upon it, underneath which, he wears a long sleeved, striped shirt. A baggy pair of jeans, and black tennis shoes make up the rest of his daily outfit. To sleep, he wears a pair of gym shorts, and an oversized band shirt. At formal occasions, he is always seen wearing a white undershirt, a dark blue vest, and slacks. No matter what the formal occasion, he always wears a golden masquerade mask in the image of Lord death.

Personality: : Shuke is a very accepting person. He won’t judge you based on only appearance, but if he does get to know you, and it turns out he isn’t very fond of you, he’ll probably be kind in your presence, and then talk behind your back. Being an actor, he is far from honest, and will not hesitate to exaggerate any story he can, to empress anyone who is foolish enough to believe him. He is quick witted, and sharp,  he will not hesitate to cut you down if you’re being vain, but he will also be kind, and pick you up when you are down. He loves attention, and the only thing that can get him to shut up is a pretty face, ESPECIALLY if that face is attached to a Goth girl. He will sauce an enemy with bitter words, and bloody, gory threats, and no, matter how dire the situation is, you can always count on him to crack a joke.

History: A young lad from a wealthy family, who was excommunicated due to his bizarre talents and bloodlust. As a baby he was sent away, and hidden in a cave, the official story his family released was that there had been a stillbirth. He was then raised by a curious creature who lived in the cave, named Excalibur, from Excalibur he learned history, and fine art, and literature (With a few embellishments) and thus believes that his adopted parent was a catalyst for ever event in human history. He will stand by that belief no matter how foolish Excalibur's version of the events may be. One fine day after years of Excalibur's bizarre parenting, he was found by an exploring teacher from the DWMA who took him home, and enrolled him.

Miscellaneous: Loves shakespeare

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love SOULEATER!!!"

Last edited by warbucks on April 6th 2014, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shukendearu {Fixed}   Shukendearu {Fixed} I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:47 am

Ok, the whole being raised by Excallibut thing, honestly, sounds hilarious. But the only thing that really doesn't add up is that Excallibur doesn't EXACTLY seem like the type of person to accuritely talk about history and art, lol. I'm alright with Excallibur raising him, but there should probably at least be a note about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shukendearu {Fixed}   Shukendearu {Fixed} I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:46 pm

Ok, I get you, but what exactly would you suggest? Oh, and thank you...can you image Excalibur calling a baby "FOOL!" every time he cries? XD

Excalibur: "FOOL! Do you know not whom you speak to? Just eat your damn baby peas as I continue with my FIVE HOUR STORY TELLING PARTY!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shukendearu {Fixed}   Shukendearu {Fixed} I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 4:19 pm

Maybe put a note in the Misc section that he gets details wrong quite a bit or mention in the personallity something about him believing Excallibur is behind all historical events and literature, lol. I just imagine Excallibur would be the type to keep him in line.

"The Decleration of Independence? Of course, I remember it like it was yesterday. My legend begains in the 12th century in the French Alps." *12 hours later* "And that's how I hid an invisible trasure map on the back and found the lost treasure."

"What happened to the money Excallibur?"

"FOOL! I was getting to that." *5 hours later*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shukendearu {Fixed}   Shukendearu {Fixed} I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 9:59 pm

*Edited*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shukendearu {Fixed}   Shukendearu {Fixed} I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 6:55 am

To be completely honest, I probably shouldn't allow this because IDK if you're going to stay around or not and Excallibur raising a kid's Kind-of a big deal.... But whatever, I think it's fun enough conceptually to let it slide just once. Besides, he seems like a pretty solid character on his own.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shukendearu {Fixed}   Shukendearu {Fixed} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shukendearu {Fixed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: