Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ailce

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ailce  Empty
PostSubject: Ailce    Ailce  I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:18 pm

[img]Place image here(Optional, remove * in the end tag if using tags)[/*img]

Name Alice powerhouse

Meister: none

Weapon Form: a charkama

Love Interest: she's a player she goes after what ever  girl she sees

Appearance: the same as her twin sister Alex is tall  around 5'11 pale white usually wears black makeup nail puslsh and tight black outfits  that shows off her beast parts the outfit is a black leather full body duit

Personality: flirty and lustful the possite of her twin Alex who is shy and revered also unlike her sister Alice likes to drink and chase down women  unlike her younger by 4 minutes sister Alex Alice has a sense of humor she also likes to use her body to get what she wants she also likes to wear tight leather outfits that show off her curves

History: Alice was form a young age good looking and when she became a teen ager will lets just say she got even better and when she became a woman forget about it now she is a good looking weapon looking for her dream partner she has never had a partner because all the girls she is after are to scared to say yes she has been at the academy since she was 15 the outfit and the makeup are to help her better with getting herself a partner

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
"soul eater is cool"

Last edited by sam on April 6th 2014, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ailce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ailce    Ailce  I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 5:51 pm

Just 2 things.... One, what do you mean it "shows off her best parts"? I assume you mean it's tight around her breasts and butt, but considering some of the stuff I've seen from your bios, I just need to make sure you're not saying she's walking around with her bare 'parts' hanging out....

Other than that, the only thing that needs work is the History. The only thing it really establishes is that she's attractive and looking for the right partner, so more information needs to be given. Like has she had any partners before? When did she join the DWMA? And is there any reason for the outfit and makeup, or is it just something to get attention?
Back to top Go down

Ailce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ailce    Ailce  I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:09 pm

nothing shows its normal a full body outfit i'll explain more
Back to top Go down

Ailce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ailce    Ailce  I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:51 pm

Ok. So to be 100% honest, this bio really isn't that great, but it's good enough to get through. Her weapon for is kind-of intresting and the black makeup and outfit could look cool, but it's kind-of left up to the imagination a bit. IDK how it would really help, but at least there's some self-justification about it being... different....

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ailce  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ailce    Ailce  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ailce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: