Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:28 pm

((Mhmm. You go ahead. I'll follow up your post. ouo))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:41 pm

(At le Spanish airport)

Jason signaled spencer to follow him outside the airport "my friend is picking us up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 12:59 am

Spencer followed Jason and stood next to him; waiting for the person to show up. He was ready to go, and wouldn't hesitate to run there. The airport was boring.

"Where are they?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:06 am

Suddenly a car pulled up, its was a pitch black car that had pitch black tented windows and had a huge red V on the hood of the car "here he is" Jason chuckled

A man got out the car, he was in a tan business suit with a purple tie, he was tall and was obviously Spanish "hello jason, my old friend!" The man chuckled with a smile

Him and Jason shook hands "nice to meet you again, Vesteo" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:11 am

Spencer crossed his hands behind his back and bowed slightly. He figured it was a polite thing to do. Then again, this was another country. What did he know?

"Nice to meet you, sir. My name is Spencer. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:14 am

Vesteo chuckled "hello spencer, is he your apprentice?"
Jason nodded
Vesteo laughed "so there's going to be another assassin out in the world soon huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:18 am

Spencer just nodded slightly then looked behind the man at the vehicle. It was a rather beautiful car, and for the first time in a while he was able to show his hidden obsession. He wanted to complement it, but decided this wasn't the right time.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:23 am

"Ok you two, I'll drive us to the hotel!" Vesteo chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 9:54 pm

Spencer nodded and headed for the back door of the car. The man seemed nice which was a good thing. He didn't want to deal with a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 9:57 pm

(Time skip )

The man pulled up to a huge hotel, by the vegas style outside it was obviously a five star place
"We're here" Vesteo chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 10:00 pm

ooc: Are the assassins wearing masks or is it open face?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 10:02 pm

Ooc: assaains can wear anything they want :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2