Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:25 am

Crow shrugged and walked in

Lance hesitated for a while

Crow chuckled and looked back at him "are you seriously scared?" He asked

0//_//0 "n-no!! Don't be absurd!" Lance stuttered

Crow dragged him in

"Oh sh#t....." Lance muttered under his breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:30 am

Kataro sat down on the couch next to Spencer. And something WEIRD was going on. He ACTUALLY wanted to kiss Spencer again. He wasn't sure if it was out of pure curiosity or what. But it was weird. He was sure he wasn't gay, but what did he know at this point? He just let two of his enemies into his room. "Do you watch Underground...?" Kataro asked Spencer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:40 am

Spencer got off the phone with the room service lady and continued flipping through the channels. Underground? He'd never heard of it. It might be something he would enjoy though. There weren't that many great TV shows as far as he knew.

"Underground? What's it about?"

Slouching in the chair, looks over at Kataro and hands him the remote. The buttons were foreign to him since he never had cable in his apartment. But that was besides the point. He had a giant TV sitting in front of him with what seemed like every channel in the world connected to it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:46 am

Crow and lance go out on the porch

Lance was obviously tense the whole time
"What's wrong lance?" Crow asked
".............nothing...." Lance said quickly
Crow chuckled "your actually scared that they're going to rape you?"
".................no........" Lance said quickly, even though he was obviously lying
Crow chuckled "I doubt they are......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:50 am

"Oh no. This isn't your average show." He said with a smile as he set the remote aside and pulled out his phone. He plugged the phone into a USB port in the tv. "It's basically illegal tv. It's like the black market for tv." He said with a smile. After a few moments of hacking into main frames and whatnot, on the tv was a fighting channel. "It's really awesome. They choose contestants from all over the world to come and prove that they're the best fighter ever. And they fight to the death!" He said as he sat back down on the couch.

OOC: XD! Lance must have rape experience!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:53 am

Ooc: oh lance had a rape experience alright, he raped Isabelle!!! He's not afraid of rape itself (cause if a girl does it it isn't rape to him) but he's afraid of being raped by a guy!! Especially spencer and kataro

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:54 am

"Illegal TV? Isn't that......illegal?"

He had to admit. The show sounded pretty exciting. People fighting to the death to show who was dominant was an eye-catcher. But where in the world would it take place? And when? Also, how've they not gotten busted yet? Besides that, he got interested in the show pretty quickly. Eventually, he was actually screaming 'rip his throat out' and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:08 am

Kataro smiled. "Well... Define illegal!" He said with a chuckle. It was illegal. But there wasn't a way to get caught, so it was safe. But Kataro had gotten a little bored. He turned to Spencer and let out a sigh. "Wasssss... There anything you wanted to do?" He asked as normally as he could. But when everytime he looked at Spencer, all he thought about was them kidding again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:13 am

Spencer shrugged. There wasn't usually a lot to do in a hotel room. And the pizza should be there any minute. They could egg cars, but then they'd get kicked out for that. Maybe they could shove Lance and Crow off of the balcony. But they'd probably live and come back to beat them to dust.

"Actually, I haven't thought about it. Did you have anything in mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:16 am

"Well... No... Not really..." Kataro replied with a shrug. He didn't really know what to do. He'd never really had a sleepover with friends... "Maybe we can talk about our night... Or about girls..." He said with a devilish smile. "That's the type of thing you do at guy nights right? Talk about bewbs and stuff?" He said to reassure himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:18 am

Lance overheard them and broke into a cold sweat "could you sit next to the door now?" He asked crow
Crow chuckled "I don't feel like moving"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:21 am

Spencer relaxed back in the chair. Yes. Bewbsandass. That was usually something typical when hanging out with other men. Maybe the occasional woman. But yeah. That's something ordinary to talk about when having other guys over.

"Pretty much. At least that's from what I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:25 am

"Did you see that girl with the black hair in the locker room? Oh wow! When I saw her... ZING!!" He said with a smile. "And you know why that girl took us kissing so well...? Because she experienced a situation like that personally. Ha! She's probably been in the same exact predicament as us...." He said with a smile. "... I... I didn't mind kissing you... It didn't feel weird at all....... Id even...... Never mind." He said as his head turned. "I'd do it again if I got some money for it!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:29 am

D: lance couldn't tell if they were acting or doing it for real!!! He looked over at crow who was asleep

"Oh crap......" Lance gulped, he couldn't sleep!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:34 am

Spencer chuckled as Kataro went on about all of the moments during the time they were spending downstairs being dorks. He didn't have much of a bad time doing it all and would be happy to do it again.

"Yeah. There were quite a few beautiful women in there. Jeez. From their perspective though, we probably looked like we lost a bet to somebody."

Then he went on about how he enjoyed the kiss. Spencer really couldn't say something bad about it either. It hadn't felt all that weird to him at all. He only felt like it, because he didn't know if it would work or not. He didn't really have any words either. Spencer only looked down at his knees while fumbling with his thumbs. He even tried to hide how red his face was turning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:39 am

Kataro's face began to turn red too. He looked at the ground as he twiggled his fingers around. [i] Oh gosh! This is awkward! You wanna kiss him again!! But you can't tell him that!!! UUUUUUHHH!!! What do you do at a time like this!" He thought to himself. He looked up and peeked at Lance to make sure everything was ok over there. Then his eyes turned to Spencer's again. Then they speedily shifted elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:42 am

Lance started to shiver when kataro looked at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:47 am

Spencer noticed Kataro's fidgeting had grown a little worse. He didn't really know whether to make or move or not though. What if it wasn't really what he thought? What if it was just a joke? It was probably the hardest decision he's ever had to make. Next to the one that happened just earlier today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:50 am

Kataro began rocking on the couch. He wanted to say something, but he froze. His face was getting redder and redder by the second. But something bad happened. He... He exploded. "I wanna kiss you!!!" He shouted unexpectedly. Oh... My... Gosh... What did I just do?!?!?!?! Kill yourself you freaking idiot!!!!! He thought to himself. "I... I mean............" At this point. Kataro could pee on himself and still not be as embarrassed as he was. What in the world just happened?!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:54 am

Lance started to feel less scared and more mischievous, he snickered a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:54 am

Spencer wasn't really shocked at what Kataro said, and glanced from the floor to Kataro a few times before actually doing something. When he actually built up the courage to do it, he reached over on the sofa and planted his lips on Kataro's. He didn't know if he made the right move or not, and hesitated for a minute before pulling away. Then he sat back down on his own couch cushion and looked back at the floor. His face was beat red and he was about to scream. What if it really was just a prank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:01 am

Kataro just sat there. He didn't know what to do. He got what he wanted. But it was weird. He had no idea how to respond or what to think, he just stared at the floor. His face was a boiling red now. But he decided to do something. He raised his hand and leaned over. He put his right hand on Spencer's chest, and the left around his neck. Then he pulled him in and kissed him. He was trapped in the moment too. He hoped Spencer didn't lash out or anything. He was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:04 am

D: lance.........I don't know what to put here XD Lance speechless but couldn't stop staring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:06 am

Spencer watched Kataro place his hand on his chest then pull him in. He didn't have time to say anything before Kataro brought him in for a kiss. He didn't react for a few seconds not knowing what to think. But after a few moments, he brought his arms around Kataro and slowly deepened the kiss. He was getting tangled into the situation as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:13 am

Kataro wanted to stop, but he couldn't control his body!!! He slowly started to lean onto Spencer, trying to get him to lay back, while still kissing him. Stahp it arms, STAHP!!!!! Why can't I move!!! He thought to himself. He was getting a bit rougher with the kiss, but it was barely noticeable. Stahp it body! Where are you taking this..................... But....... I actually........ Kinda like it..... He said to himself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next