Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 9:42 pm

Kataro tore off a cheesy piece of pizza and took a bite of it. "I know how to cook a bit. I have to use cookbooks but I guess that still counts. I often get meals from Paulette's too." He said with a smile... Then... He realized what he said. Paulette!!! What was he thinking, falling in love with Spencer when his love life was already occupied. His eyes opened wide as he reflected on his last words. He looked down at his pizza and quickly took several bite to stuff his mouth. If my mouth's stuffed, I won't be able to say anything!!! He thought to himself. He hoped Spencer didn't catch on to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 9:55 pm

Spencer almost choked on his pizza when he heard the name. He remembered seeing her once, and remembered how Kataro and her were both in love with each other. How were they going to hide this from her? What was she going to say when she found out, and what were they going to do about it when she did? The feeling of nervousness kicked in, and he stood up and started pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Shit Kataro! What are we supposed to do? When she finds out, she is going to flip!"

His words came out almost inaudibly through all the continuous rambling. He didn't know whether he should feel bad or not. Kataro already had a girlfriend, and they'd just had sex! Just bringing it back up reminded him of how exhausted he actually was. So after a sudden pause, he sits back down on the couch and closes his eyes. Both to rest and to think.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 9:57 pm

(Lance is still on the laptop, to busy to notice)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:20 am

Kataro tried his best to remain calm. He didn't really know what to say... I mean... He had two choices! The woman he loved, or the man he loved. He simply leaned over and rested his head on the side of Spencer's. "I'm not sure what I'm going to do... I love you but... I love Paulette... Aarrrgh!!! Why did this have to be so sudden!?" He said in frustration. "For now... I'll just have to think... But until then, this stays between us... Us........ Two...... Numbers... Multiple... Humans... People..... Friends....... Enemies..... LANCE!!!" He said. He probably sounded insane, but his trail of thoughts led up to Lance, who hopefully wasn't listening in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:27 am

Spencer opened his eyes slightly and looked over at Kataro who was leaning against him now. He had started going on about things and saying names that didn't have much anything to do with the situation. He could only feel bad for him. Kataro was just put in a bad situation that he may or or may not be able to get out of.

"We'll figure it out...But I'm just warning you now....this is your choice."

He really hated to admit it because he had found the person he loved. And it just happened to be his greatest friend. Now he himself was getting worried. If Kataro chose Paulette over him, he'd be left again, but if he chose him over her, he would feel bad for Paulette.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:34 am

Lance heard his name being yelled "oh sh#t!" He exclaimed, he quickly covered his mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:38 am

Katharine had no idea what to choose, but... He didn't wanna think about it now. He got up from the couch and looked into the porch. The first thing he saw was Lance on his laptop! He opened the door and shut the laptop in the process of whatever Lance was doing. "You little slut!!! What the hell do you think you were doing, and how long have you been awake?!" He shouted as he pointed at him. Then he opened the laptop to see a Facebook account that was in mid-post about Kataro's and Spencer's interactions! "You whore!!! I'm gonna rape you!!!" He shout as he grabbed Lance by his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:40 am

"No, no, no, no,no, no!!!" Lance stuttered in fear "I-i wasn't doing anything!!" He lied clumsily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:46 am

Spencer noticed Kataro's...moment....out on the porch. He was holding Lance by the shirt now and was yelling at him about something. It only made him laugh. Lance deserved whatever it was Kataro was going to do. Especially for all the crap he'd pulled.

Then after a rather long yawn, he stretches out on the couch with his arms hanging off the back of the couch and one of his legs hanging off the side. He needed some rest. Not necessarily sleeping, but to ease the exhaustion. He was actually surprised Kataro hadn't passed out on the mattress earlier.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:51 am

Kataro dragged Lance off of the porch and brought him to the couch next to Spencer. He was furious. If anyone important saw what Lance out up, it could ruin everything. "This little shit has posted some detailed interactions about, our... Sexual interactions!!!" He shouted angrily. He hoped Spencer would have the same reaction, that way he'd feel like he was on the same boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:59 am

Spencer overheard Kataro's moment of rage and felt the couch move next to him. Kataro was holding Lance and screaming about how he was intruding. Why would he have known what they were doing anyways? The only way he could have was if he sat there and watched them.

"You little bitch!"

Standing up, he clenches his fists and just about nails Lance in the face. If anything, he knew Lance well enough to know he was stalking the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:02 am

Lance covered his face "you wouldn't start a bloody fight in this hotel would you?" He asked with a smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:07 am

Kataro's eyes opened wide. "No! But we can start a bloody rape!" He said with a slightly crazed smile. The sad thing was, he was serious about raping him. "Really Spencer! I know we're all tired it lets rape this guy! We've done it all already, why not top it off with something extreme!" He said with his anger directed towards Lance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:09 am

"WHAT!!!!!!" Lance hollered in fear, he started to scramble off of the couch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:15 am

Spencer didn't know what to do. Rape Lance? He was already amazed enough that Kataro had gone through the sex without collapsing to the floor snoring. Now he was going to do it forcibly to Lance. He had to say. Lance really did deserve it, but he was pretty damn amazed at how Crow didn't stop Lance from being a little asshole. And when he saw him try to get away from the couch, he grabs him by the shirt and throws him back to the couch again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:19 am

"I'll delete the post, just please leave me alone!" He said

Crow was in a deep, peaceful sleep, oblivious to everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:20 am

Kataro raised his leg and pressed his foot and Lance's chest. "You're not going anywhere you PRICK!!!" C'mon Spencer ! You know what we need to do!" He said as his eyes sharpened at Lance. He could tell that Lance was a little freaked out, BUT WHO CARED?! He was a little whore who may have ruined his life! So he decided to ruin his by taping him!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:25 am

Lance struggled under his foot, those crazy bastards were actually going to do it!!!

(Just wanna note: Lance's build is actually sort of scrawny, but thats because he relies mostly on magic XD kataro and spencer are stronger physically)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:32 am

Spencer stood over next to Kataro with an almost 'controlled' expression on his face. He figured he'd help Kataro out. Despite that, he probably wouldn't get sexually involved. Holding Lance down maybe. But that was about all.

"You're going to cooperate or I'm going to throw you over the balcony..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:35 am

Kataro grabbed Vince by his shirt and turned him face forward on the couch! "You're getting what you deserve you pathetic meat sack!!!" He said as he grabbed the back of his pants and slowly began to put his hand down them. Kataro wasn't sure how far he was going to take this but only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:38 am

Lance gasped and squirmed violently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:39 am

Kataro turned Lance towards him and began to unzip his pants. You could probably feel the anger flowing off of Kataro, including a tad bit of craziness. "You stupid stupid stupid villain! Do you know what you could've done?! Well...! It doesn't matter now! You're gonna pay!" He said with a smile as he started to pull Lance's pants down.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 4:10 pm

Lance grabbed his pants and tried his hardest to keep them on as he struggled madly, "let go!" He exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:37 pm

Awww pore lance hes probubly gonna run home screaming )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:05 pm

With one strong snatch, Kataro slung Lance's pants off of his legs. He let out a crazed smile then reached for Lances crotch and squeezed it. "You dumb prick! Prepare to be violated!" He said with a smile, then his eyes closed shut. Kataro lost all strength in his body and fell backwards onto the ground. He fell back and fell into a deep sleep, instantly. He was snoring like a train on the tracks. It was probably the first time Kataro had passed out from exhaustion and anger at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next