Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Should vinnie be evil? Or chaotic good. Or extreamly chaotic evil?
Good!
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap11%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Chaotic good.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
neutral.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap22%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Chaotic neutral.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap11%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
evil.
 11% [ 1 ]
Embodiment of chaotic evil.
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:53 pm

OOC: Ok, firstly: Doors. Secondly, their rooms are next to each other, not across from each other.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:57 pm

ooc: Well you never specified.

" So when am I going to see Death? Hopefully before I die..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:02 pm

OOC: Regardless, the show showed the DWMA dungeons, and they clearly have doors instead of cell bars.

Sylas held up a finger to Vinnie, letting out a frustrated sigh. "One moment, please." He left Vinnie's cell, sure to close the door, before peaking his head into James's cell. "You're not going to die. You've got a cut on your esophagus, but it should heal pretty soon. Really, it's just so obnoxious all the melodrama. If you were going to die, the nurse would've made me move you to the infirmary. Now can I carry on with a conversation without you interrupting it by talking about your supposed 'death'? Thanks." He went back to Vinnie's room, looking at him with his Kishin eye. "Listen, I don't know if Death will be able to help you. Honestly, you're probably going to have live with that thing for the rest of your life, however long that may be. Make friends with it. Could be a nice ally to have. I've saved this ones ass more than a few times..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:04 pm

" Oh I'm not worried about living with it, I'll make do. What I'm worried about is being executed for it in a cold dark dungeon away from all the ones I love. " Vinnie said with sensaredy.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:07 pm

Sylas smiled a bit, fixing his normal eye on Vinnie. "I haven't been executed yet... You got a raw deal, Vinnie, but how about you let me help you turn it around. Come and work for me. Well, for the Academy. You can be my assistant teacher, and I can help you with your problem."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:11 pm

Vinnie thought HARD about this, he was a mob boss. Would he have time to do this?... after a while he replied " Shure, I'll join the academy. But do you really think kids will want to learn from a kieshen egg? "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:14 pm

"Do you think they want to learn from me when I look like this? But they'll grin and bear it, because they're terrified of me when I look like this, so they'll do what I say."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:15 pm

" So... what now? " Vinnie asked. The imp materialized out of his shadow and took the shackle keys out, he started to unchain Vinnie.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:17 pm

"First of all... Tell the imp to leave, and leave the key as well. After that... We'll go and visit Death... I need to ask about James as well.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:18 pm

*James listens to what they are saying*

"So I guess this was a complete waist..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:18 pm

The imp finished the job, saluted and vanished. Leaving the keys behind, Vinnie stood up. " Can I walk with him to? "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:21 pm

"With the imp? Or with James?" Sylas faced away from Vinnie, looking at the door. An open target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:23 pm

*James just stood up against the wall and awaited their return*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:25 pm

" uh james, convince him to stop whining. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:26 pm

"Im not whining you imbosile"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:31 pm

Sylas shook his head. "I'm sorry, but he's staying in his cell until Lord Death decides what to do. On the plus side, once you're out of here we won't need bother listening to him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:33 pm

" Oh, I just want to talk to him. Find out why he came to bust me out. " Keep my connections to the mob a secret... He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:35 pm

" Oh come on. With these Death Seals I cant go anywhere. And your a death scythe I wont even make it 2 ft without being sliced open. Just give me a chance... please. I want to see Death myself."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:38 pm

Sylas only sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Fine... He can come. But he makes any move I don't like, he's going right back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:41 pm

"Thank You Sylas"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:42 pm

" Ok, I got him. " Vinnie snapped his fingers and the lights dimmed. a serpent like monster emerged from his back, and gently bit off the death seals. Then it wrapped around james and lifted him into the air. " You can come to. " He said to anna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:48 pm

"Ah!" James spits blood "Why would you do that! Im pretty sure the death seals were better than this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:49 pm

" Whining! " Vinnie said. The monster was holding him firm, but not tight. " Lets be off. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:51 pm

"Sylas you can't be serious. The Reaper Death Seals could hold the Kishin and Im no where as strong as the kishin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6