Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THEODORE ROOSEVELT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THEODORE ROOSEVELT Empty
PostSubject: THEODORE ROOSEVELT   THEODORE ROOSEVELT I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:10 pm

Name : THEODORE ROOOOOOOOOOSEVELT!

Meister: None. FOR THEODORE ROOSEVELT NEEDS NO MEISTER!

Weapon Form: A giant, metal fist that gives its wielder incredible strength.

Love Interest: None.

Appearance: THEODORE ROOSEVELT Url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=xDOIjmEpwYHtFM&tbnid=TWr8IUgw9n4OBM:&ved=0CAUQjBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nobelprize.org%2Fnobel_prizes%2Fpeace%2Flaureates%2F1906%2Froosevelt

Personality: LARGE HAM, Exceptionally brave, refuses to give up. Despises corruption in all shapes and forms. Enjoys hunting.

History: Born a rifle weapon, Roosevelt joined the rough riders, a group of elite weapons, during the Spanish American war. During this period, he collected enough souls to become a death scythe. After which, he scoured the land, looking for worthy opponents to fight. After he could find none, he returned home, and went into politics, becoming the mayor of New York. Fighting against corruption, quite literally as he was a skilled boxer, those of his political party eventually nominated him for vice president out of fear that if he remained mayor, he would oust them from power. And punch them in the face. However, when President McKinley was attacked and killed by a witch, he ascended to presidency. And then hunted down the witch and punched her to death. He then proceeded to punch corruption into oblivion, reforming the government as much as he could. Eventually, he grew bored of law making, and when re-election time rolled around, he declined, and went back into his old job as a death scythe, where he proceeded to punch kishin eggs to death.

Miscellaneous: Theodore Roosevelt. Nuff said.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love de soul eatah mein
Back to top Go down

THEODORE ROOSEVELT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEODORE ROOSEVELT   THEODORE ROOSEVELT I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:53 pm

I would like to see the character take on more traits of his own instead of just going for the legend of the man. I mean, for starters, not making him be the straight-up prezident? Also, you have to remember, this is a Death Scythe bio..... Death Scythes are at least suppost to be held to a higher standard as normal OCs due to how much power they start out with. You have ONE line of personallity and no disription of his appearence, which wouldn't even pass for a normal weapon....

Sorry, but it really needs quite a bit of work.
Back to top Go down

THEODORE ROOSEVELT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Death Scythes/Teachers :: Inactive Death Scythes/Teachers-
Jump to: