Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane) Empty
PostSubject: The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)   The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:55 pm

Names: Tempest the Kishin, Tempest the Toad, Tempest the Amphibian, Tempest the Ribbitsaurus Rex

Overview: A surprisingly powerful Kishin Egg named Tempest the Frog once resided at the Enid Asylum. The asylum was built specifically to keep Kishin locked up and away from the outside world as much as possible. But, using energy he drained from the air and occasional mishaps, Tempest the Frog managed to form eggs containing copies of himself and spread them out of the building attached to the clothes of people who worked there. Over the course of several years, only 4 of his eggs survived to hatch and become Kishin. Toad, Kishin, Amphibian, and Ribbitsaurus Rex. Each of them has gained wind-based abilities from the original, Tempest the Frog.... with the exception of the youngest brother, Ribbitsaurus Rex, who's powers are based around liquids.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)   The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:08 pm

Hazel: Team Rainbow Warriors, reporting for duty. We will accept this mission, and get right on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)   The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:56 pm

Saren Ozaki, rainbow warrior at your service!

...I hate this name...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)   The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:58 pm

Andre Pascal, reporting for duties.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)   The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:58 pm

Clayton: C-Clayton Thorne at Hazel's side...

Tsukasa: *drops in and pulls up mask* Ready when you guys are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)   The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:04 pm

So that's 5.... Is there a 6th member or is this everyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)   The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 5:06 pm

Zeph's not here yet.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)   The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:40 pm

Messae: O-oh! U-um...Messae Thorton reporting for my first mission...hopefully this'll go well....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)   The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 10:15 pm

Awesome! I'll make the thread tomorrow and we can finally get this one going!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)   The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 4:47 pm

Ok! Sorry it's a bit shakey of an opening, but the IC thread is up!

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2427-the-brothers-tempest-mission#80485
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)   The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Brothers, Tempest (Team Mission.... Unless you're insane)
Page 1 of 1