Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyrfing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:00 pm

Tyrfing Whitehairedanimeguy

Name (Sin, Mathias)

Meister: Davis, Gray

Weapon Form
Two Handed Blade, when first transformed he becomes a very heavy two handed sword. However the blade is actually two swords connected by the hilt and blade with a chain that has a talisman attached to it, which is the hilt, and tip of the blade for the two hand version. The tip of the two hand sword form is actually a grapple that can launch out and impale anything of it's liking. The chain on the two swords form can slide up and down the blades of both allowing for a large amount of control, if you have the skill.
Tyrfing was and is a cursed sword from Norse mythology which was supposedly created by dwarves, however they were forced. Due to this the dwarves put a curse on the sword that if the sword was drawn it must kill someone, whether it be the enemy or the holder. Though after many years, the curse has been sealed to create the two handed sword form. If the holder wishes to activate the two sword form they must risk the curse.

Love Interest
N/A

Appearance
Mathias has white hair that reaches to around his neck. He has an average build, however he is fairly pale as if he is ill. He is 5 foot 11 inches and he is blind which causes his eyes to be a whitish grey. There isn't anything very out of the ordinary with his appearance besides his white eyes, and the Omamori that he constantly has on him. He usually wears a custom tuxedo with the Omamori attached to it. He also has a fairly large tattoo on his back of a open eye attached by chains along his spine, neck and to his shoulder blades.

Personality
Mathias is normally quiet due to what happened to him in his past. He will definitely not talk in a large crowd even if they are people he knows. He almost always avoids eye contact even though he can't even see. If you ever did get to talk to him however, he usually is extremely kind depending if you are an enemy or a friend. It is hard for him to trust anyone, the only people he did trust were his parents and a select few of his father's gang. He always tries to avoid fights whenever possible since he is against most violence, however if he has to he will probably hold back.

History

Mathias ever since his birth was blinded for an unknown reason, though either way he still was quite lively. His father was the leader of a gang that guarded extremely dangerous weapons, some that are people and some that were not. Many of the gang members treated Mathias as one of there own, teaching him self defense while his father wasn't around, and entertaining him while he couldn't be with his mother. And during this training, he was able to gain a new way to see the world. They first had to help him completely to make sure that he wouldn't fall over, but soon he was able to stand and do the teachings without the aid of the gang members. Then soon after, he learned that he could see using sound and vibrations from the techniques that he learned from the gang. Over the years of secret training, he perfected the technique and could "see" a lot better than any other human could. For his 16th birthday, after his father left for business the gang took him out to get a tattoo, to show that his training was in fact complete. He ended up getting a tattoo of an open eye surrounded by and attached by chains on his back, to show his old struggle for sight.

Though through out the years he wasn't just hanging around with the gang learning self defense and martial arts, he also was extremely close to his mother. His mother was extremely kind to him, and was very protective of him. Only when he was 10 did his mother tell him that he was a weapon after he partially transformed while around her. He told her of all the trainings that he had been going through secretly and how he could see in his own way now through out the years. However her joy always seemed extremely under control, like if she were to show to much she might just vanish. On his 16th birthday his mother gave him an Omamori, a lucky and protective charm to keep him safe if and when he might ever have to leave, she also gave him the gift that his father wanted to give him, which was a custom fit tuxedo for him.

Around Mathias's 17th birthday his mother began to seem a little different than who she was a year ago, to Mathias she seemed almost scared. He didn't have a noticeable clue until he heard the news from some of the gang members, that his father was going to send him to Death City in America to go to the academy there, to train as a weapon. It didn't sit right with him, his father usually didn't care about what he did unless it was completely outrageous.

When Mathias went to go see his father before he could go back to work, he heard someone else in the room with him, his mother. She was pleading with his father to make sure that Mathias left earlier than he should. His father could not do this since his private plane had yet to come back, however he still tried to assure her. After hearing their conversation, Mathias turned around and went back, leaving the hallway switch led to his father's room.

Two weeks later when Mathias was due for his flight to Death City, a horrible storm suddenly appeared out of nowhere and cancelled his flight. He began to wonder if his mother knew that this was going to happen. But then he felt something. Something very strange, a weird feeling that seemed to come out of nowhere. He also noticed that he did not feel the presence of the guards that were usually outside the gang's headquarters which was his home. That's when he realized now focusing, that there were several unknown "things" that were now inside the building. He quickly rushed to his mother's room in hopes to warn her, but when he got there, it wasn't his mother that was there, it was a few of the members of the gang. When he tried to leave to look for his mother, the members grabbed him saying that he needed to come with them and quickly. He didn't want to, until they said that his mother asked them to do it. He went along with them to back exit of the building.

Before they could get out through the back however, they needed to go through one of the main halls, and in there it was a bloodbath. Mathias could sense the fear of everyone around him, and the madness of the ones that the gang feared. And before he could stop himself he was able to focus and sense all the ones he knew in the building, including his mother and father. He could tell they were fighting, but he knew it was for nothing. He could physically feel members of the gang's hearts stop beating one by one. He wanted to help, but he knew he couldn't do a thing, he was practically paralyzed from his senses being overpowered by what was happening. All he could do was be dead weight for the members with him, who dragged him to safety as he "watched" the rest of gang members slowly die, including his mother and father.

After Mathias escaped, he was never the same. He rarely talked and whenever he did it was often short and in a more depressing tone then what everyone was used to. The remaining gang members got Mathias to the private plane the next day when the storm settled down. With the plane in flight to Death City, Mathias began wondering what happened and if he will ever return back to the United Kingdom to find out.

Soon after arriving at Death City, Mathias got his last name changed to "Sin" which was requested by the surviving gang to make sure he stays protected. He now lives at the academy temporarily, until he finds a place to live.

Miscellaneous
Mathias "see's" through a special technique which mixes two different ways of seeing, one is echo location the other is through vibrations through the ground (Running, crashes, explosions). The combination between the two helps him regain the sight he had lost, by allowing him to see through sound and feeling. However he is still new to the technique, so it only helps him navigate, he can not tell the difference between people that easily.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Evilalex on May 15th 2014, 5:49 pm; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 2:41 am

I have no idea if you're still making this character, or if you're still on the forums, but he is amazingly cool so far, and I would really love to see him finished ^^
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:18 pm

I am slightly, however I've been quite busy lately with school and such. I also seem to have a problem with finishing apps xD
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:00 pm

Well, he is one of the coolest characters I've seen on here. c: You did a great job coming up with him.
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:15 pm

Aww thanks xD I guess I will keep working on him, the big thing I need to do is the history, been trying to think of a good one for awhile.
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:21 pm

I have to work on my Weopan's history as well. xD
But will yours need a Meister when you get finished with him?
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:29 pm

Yea xD I don't have anyone set for a meister yet, so I probably will
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:31 pm

If you'd like, you can check out my character, Gray, and see if they'd work together ^^
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:47 pm

They seem quite similar in a way xD With the shyness and all. I could possibly see them together, though the weapon my character is kinda killed a lot of people in the past, however that was in wars, muggings and such xD
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:52 pm

I don't think that would matter very much to Gray. But it's up to you whether you want to do it or not, and of course you'd need to finish and be approved first. But I just thought that they would be very interesting together. They do seem similar, though ^.^
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:02 pm

Yea, I'm fine with this xD I just need to finish this app now, finishing history and expanding on the other stuff
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:20 pm

Please don't use character sheets to chat
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:46 pm

Bump, finally done x.x
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:21 pm

I like this character quite a bit, though his misc abilities do not seem to make sense for him as a human. Perhaps they could be abilities based on his soul count but other than that they do not make sense.
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:36 pm

I'm trying to make it so his other senses make up for his lack of sight, like through better hearing and touch. Though the infra red may of been taking it too far xD As well as the emotion thing
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:40 pm

Technically, though, he is still human so they're all too far for him just yet. Just tone it down, please :)
Back to top Go down

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:45 pm

Alright, I'll make it so it's basic echo location and vibration detection, when he is higher soul count/ when he gets more experienced, I'll make it a bit better.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:50 pm

Perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyrfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrfing   Tyrfing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyrfing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: