Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I) Empty
PostSubject: An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I)   An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:33 pm

Papi drug herself down the streets of Death City. It was around  noon and she obviously wasn't happy. She stole glances at DWMA students walking with their weapons or carying them through town in weapon form. She was jeallous. She wanted a partener. Was there something so wrong with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I)   An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:40 pm

Florian sat at his wooden stand, fingers crossed and a devilish grin plastered onto his face. Business was slow, but he felt great about today. He'd draw in some kind of sucker that he could take advantage of, somehow. It was then that he saw a young girl with lavender hair and called out to her. "Young woman, please stop at my stand. You may leave with something interesting in hand~" He spoke in rhymes as usual when conducting business.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I)   An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 12:10 am

Papi looked at the man, figuring she needed cheering up. He looked like entertainment. Cautiously, she went over to the stand and stopped in front of him. "Hello..." She said droopily, which was quite out of character for her. Normally she was bright eyed and bubbly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I)   An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 12:25 am

"Oh? Why so glum, dear chum? Is there something I can offer you? Maybe to put you into a better mood?" He said, trying to infect her with his cheer. Florian motioned for Papi to take a seat in the stool in front of his stand. "You're obviously looking for some cheer. Anything you want, I can offer you, right here. However, everything comes for a price. But believe me when I say the end result will be nice."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I)   An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 12:46 am

Papi looked at the man. She knew very well that nobody could give her what she wanted. "Papi wants to hold a weapon... But Papi cannot... Papi has no light." She said, pointing to her chest. She then proceeded to cross her arms on the table and lay face first into them. He'd probably think she's crazy, but she didn't mind. She just needed someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I)   An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 12:54 am

"Oh, you don't have a soul, dear? Well that's an issue that rings to my ear. I can help you, take no fear. But I need 3 things that need to be gathered, right, here." He pointed to the counter of his stand. "The blood of a witch, worry not, I have it on hand. The goop from a wicca stick, which is flexible like a rubber band. And the magic flower of Rio, in South America's land." He explained, creating tiny little magical projections of each item in front of him. "Bring me these things, and I can build you a spirit. In no time, you'll be wielding like nothing, hear it?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I)   An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 1:10 am

Papi's eyes darted at the pictures. He could MAKE a soul for her?!? Was that possible? "Papi can get a soul...?" Her eyes lit up, shimmering with excitement. If this man was telling the truth, then she could carry a weapon. "Papi will do it!" She said with a grin, smashing her hand on the table and standing up. South America was far away. Maybe Saren would take her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I)   An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 1:20 am

Florian smiled oddly. "Great, great, hope it all goes right. You might want to hurry, it's best to go before midnight." He said simply before waving Papi away with a map and some reference pictures. "She'll do fine."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I)   An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 1:25 am

Papi happily took the papers and ran off, waving to the man. "Bye bye Magic Man! Papi will be back!" She called, going to find Saren and beg him to come help. He was really the only guy Papi knew who could possibly help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I)   An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An offer she can't refuse (Cancer and I)
Page 1 of 1