Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rougo Underwood

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rougo Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Rougo Underwood   Rougo Underwood I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 8:08 pm

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: revolver

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Rougo takes the appearance of a suave gentleman while not appearing to be one to take the heat. Rougo wears a gray suit and a red tie. He has brown eyes and a slight mustache.

Personality: There are two things Rougo does: kill women in the figurative sense and men in the literal sense. He portrays himself as a proper gentleman, while taking out all competition. Rougo lives under the philosophy that anyone surpassing you should be put down immediately. The two-faced Dixie man plays to win, whether it means being loving or a backstabber.

That's just his profession though, in regards to his job. Outside of it, he's the kind of guy you would find at the coffee shop discussing the social impact of the lastest best-selling novel. Rougo is caring, but only to people who he feels deserve it.

History: Rougo was born to a farming family in Tennessee, USA. The town he grew up in was quite small and news travelled quick. He was most known for his silver tounge, always lying to get his way. This behavior is what attracted a kishin to the town, trying to convince him to help. This was the moment he learned about the DWMA, as a meister was there to handle the kishin. The skills this student demonstrated impressed Rougo. He thought he could get some friends in high places there. Putting on his best suit, he joined the academy as a weapon, a revolver, waiting on a meister north his time. (I know this backstory is terrible, but I don't have the time for a longer backstory.)

Miscellaneous: N/A

Last edited by Haunter999 on April 16th 2014, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rougo Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rougo Underwood   Rougo Underwood I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 8:23 pm

I would like some feedback for improving, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down

Rougo Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rougo Underwood   Rougo Underwood I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:53 pm

I really like that he's a con man type of character. Not a lot of characters really go that way, as far as I know. But his personallity needs to be a bit longer. Maybe just add some details about anything he might be intrested in other than making money or, if that's all he cares about, add a bit to emphasise his greed. Small details really help a character.
Back to top Go down

Rougo Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rougo Underwood   Rougo Underwood I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 4:48 pm

Dethhollow wrote:
I really like that he's a con man type of character. Not a lot of characters really go that way, as far as I know. But his personallity needs to be a bit longer. Maybe just add some details about anything he might be intrested in other than making money or, if that's all he cares about, add a bit to emphasise his greed. Small details really help a character.

So, not accepted for now?
Back to top Go down

Rougo Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rougo Underwood   Rougo Underwood I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 5:19 pm

Not accepted for now
Back to top Go down

Rougo Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rougo Underwood   Rougo Underwood I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 8:52 pm

I edited the personality.
Back to top Go down

Rougo Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rougo Underwood   Rougo Underwood I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:16 pm

Ok, now we've got something good! Some really good details about the character. He's kind-of a flirt, maybe a bit political, there's some philosophy to work with to either use for or against him, and there's still that good touch of a manipulative person that was in the original bio. It's not amazing or anything, but it definatly seems like a solid character to build onto.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rougo Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rougo Underwood   Rougo Underwood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rougo Underwood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: