Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They meet (me and Suv)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

They meet (me and Suv) Empty
PostSubject: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:26 pm

Sylvia walked down the hall. "So....why did you come here?" She asked Suti as they walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:31 pm

"well i am a meister and ive always wanted to become stronger." Suti said realizing he sounded like he was power hungry. "i mean yeah i got my skills but it would be nice to have a team mate....a weapon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:34 pm

"Is that all?" She asked curiously. "You were just lonely?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:43 pm

"yes and no. like i said i also want to become strong. and one of the best ways is to become part of a team. but yes i was lonely" he said putting his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:46 pm

Sylvia frowned. She knew what it was like to be lonely. Ever since her crew had died, she had been looking for a new one but none of them were like hers. She missed them....alot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:50 pm

suti sees her frown." hey cheer up. its a new place and a new start. and hey why dont we start together" he said trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:51 pm

"Sure." She said. Though Sylvia didn't change her expression. It was too depressing when she thought about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:56 pm

"so you want to be my weapon?" He asked with a smile trying to get her distracted off pof what ever she was thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:58 pm

"...I won't make good weapon partner." She said with a frown. "I cann't be wielded...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 4:11 pm

"so? that makes you an even better weapon" He said with a smile. "and it makes it to where we can both fight at the same time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 4:17 pm

Sylvia looked up at him, though she still frowned. "You mean that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 6:10 pm

"yes i do" he said smiling at her before hugging her. "i think you are a cool person and i like you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 6:23 pm

Sylvia's face turned more neutral. "I've heard that one before...." She said depressed. She had a mixture of doubt and hope rising in her, and she wasn't sure which one to listen to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 6:31 pm

"then how about this. i take you out fo dinner and we talk some more after class? would that be nice?" he said still smiling. he is realy trying to make her smile and be happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 6:42 pm

Sylvia blushed a deep red. "Wh-wha-What!" She said stumbling back. "A-a-are you s-sure!?" She said as she fell on her butt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 3:55 pm

sutii smiles and offers her his hand to help her up. "yes i am sure or i wouldn't have asked." he said still smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 4:07 pm

She crawled backwards slightly. "T-th-this is s-sudden!" She commented. They had only just met and he was taking her out to dinner. Wait maybe he meant it differently. "Wait what do you mean by out to dinner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 4:23 pm

"what i mean is we can go to dinner somewhere and get to know each other better and try to at least cheer you up." he said blushing and trying not to show his feelings much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 4:44 pm

The blush faded from her face. "o-oh. Well, I'd love too....but aren't we gonna be late to class?" She said pointing to the clock, which showed they were 10 seconds away from being late to class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 5:30 pm

sutti looks at the clock and then grabs sylvia and starts running to class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 5:34 pm

(You get there around 1 minute late.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:01 pm

"sorry we are late" sutii said with a loss of breath. he then heads to the nearest seat and offers the one next to him to stylvia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:11 pm

"Not so fast." Jango said. "people who are late to my class don't just sit down. I expect you all to do a mission immediately after this lesson. Also for future reference if you do this again I'll give you more assignments and you'll have to do an experiment." He said, before growing a smile. "Now then take your seat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They meet (me and Suv)   They meet (me and Suv) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They meet (me and Suv)
Page 1 of 1