Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) Empty
PostSubject: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 10:02 pm

*A thread for Haunter999 and I only!*

A creature prowled up to the long trail of cobblestone stairs as it stared blankly at a structure of pure beauty and amazement. With it eyes peering through to black holes that were much like two endless dark caves, she couldn’t help but to hold her breath for a moment. The academy was better than what she expected it to be; a cluster of ginormous candles blazed high above the ground on which she stood, skulls matching Lord Death’s mask were placed upon the main structure, and humongous spikes pierced the eyes of the skulls. A majority of the building was black, but there were splashes of white and red as well. True the young adult had seen the famous DWMA, but this time it was different. It wasn’t just a glace of looking outside her apartment window or a quick glaze as she went to the store –no, this time it was her looking at it up close in person as a student. This was a big moment for her, one that she would cherish forever; and another unforgettable moment would happen in just a few minutes when she would finally get to meet her partner. She didn’t know anything about them; what their gender was, what they looked like, and what kind of weapon they were. The eager woman just prayed that they were a sword or scythe of some sort.

Taking in a deep, gusty breath, the lady strolled up the stairs in a professional way. Her back was straight, her head was held high, and her hands were dangling by her sides. Sunlight reflected off of the white mask and made it able like it had a slight glow to it. Funny, that mask was said to be glued to her face because of how she would never talk the thing off. Mizuki loved the mask –she truly did- because of how it protected her from the laughing mockery of the other people around her. It had been years since anyone saw her face. Heck, there’s one point where she herself almost forgot what her own face looked like! But every time she did look at her own reflection, a powerful wave of shame and misery crashed into her mind and soul like an endless tsunami.

Walking up and reaching the main entrance, her eyes darted back and forth. There were many people there, but which one of them was her weapon? She would’ve been quiet obvious to spot considering she had cat ears, a weird mask, and a tail. Silently she waited to see if they would show up and introduce themselves. Darting her eyes over the wave of new students, she played a little guessing game at whom her partner would be. There was one girl who kept staring at her awkwardly, but she couldn’t be the one since a male walked up to her. There was one guy who smiled and waved, and for a second Mizuki thought he was her weapon, but he walked away. Oh how tense things were getting –it was almost like the time she spent on waiting to see if the academy had accepted a few weeks ago!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 10:16 pm

A man was in the same room. He wore a formal suit and tie, along with a rare fedora. He spoke with a polite Dixie accent, looking for his meister. This is Rougo Underwood, a new weapon at the DWMA. He took the form of a revolver, meant for sneaking around. The gentleman, for some reason, had a difficult time finding his meister. This was stunning due to her description.

It was nearly half an hour before he noticed a "mystery guest" fitting the description. She, assuming it even was a she, appeared foreign to Rougo, but it was a welcome change for once. He casually approached and introduced himself. "Good day." he began. "I am in search of my meister. Do you happen to know a Miss Mizuki?"

*I'm not exactly good with long posts.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 10:50 pm

A half hour had passed by sluggishly and Mizuki still had no luck with finding her weapon. Maybe he or she didn’t show up today and they were sick at home. She was starting to go ahead into the academy when a male with a fashionable suit and a fancy fedora walked up to her asking if she was Mizuki. In a crisp, monotone voice, the tall woman replied back to him,

“I believe that Mizuki is right over here, she spoke while pointing a slender finger at herself, “In other words, the woman you’re looking for is me. It’s a pleasure to meet you, and as you may already know my name is Harris, Misuki or as you Americans would say Mizuki Harris.

Although it was different, the masked lady always said her surname first rather than her forename. It was how most Asians did it and considering that she was raised by a Asian mother, she grew to say it that way. To her it was more formal even if it was out of place in the American culture. Twitching her black and purple cat ears, she studied the male before her. He looked like very well dressed and in a way, like a rich business man. Curiosity flooded her like running water.

“If you don’t mind, may I ask what your name is?”

*Its fine if you don't post long. XD I have a very bad habit of writing long post since I'm a writer*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 11:01 pm

"Oh, how rude of me." Rougo said. "It is certainly not the action of a gentleman to engage in improper introductions." he took a bow and stated "My name is Rougo Underwood, from the state of Tennessee. It is such a delight to meet you." He straightened his tie and tilted the fedora. The woman before him was certainly serious, as he could tell from her tone. She would make a fine meister for becoming the next Death Weapon. Though the thing that stood out the most was the mask. "Why would such a pretty girl like yourself need to hide your face?" he asked seemingly innocent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 11:46 pm

“Ah the great state of Tennessee. I have never been there myself but I’ve heard multiple times of how beautiful and rich in lush landmarks it is. I’m from the Blue Ridge Mountains of South Carolina.” Mizuki said to the male with a smile, even though he couldn’t see it.

So far he seemed like a fine weapon; polite, formal, and nice. Mizuki was kind-of glad she was with him, but only time could tell if her thoughts about him would stay that way. And the, out of the blue, came the question that made her cringe up inside each time she was asked, “Why do you wear that mask?” Sighing, she stared blankly at him and rubbed the back of her neck.

“Because of the past and what happened to me. This mask allows people to not focus on my…unique features and pay attention to how I am in character and performance,” she answered back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 11:39 am

"Well, then your abilities must be impressive." Rougo responded with a smile. "I must say though, I imagine a very beautiful face behind that disguise." The bell then rang. "Oh, it would seem that class is in session. Shall we proceed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 2:28 am

A chuckle almost emerged for her, but was kept inside and rejected its freedom. Funny how people thought of ideas of how her face would look without the mask. Looks like this man just hopped on to the bandwagon. But at the same time she couldn’t help but to smile. At least he thought that her face was beautiful; not like how some believed it would be hideous and ugly. Then, suddenly, the bell rang out to the students loudly, indicating that it was time to start class and the tours for the newbies like them. Nodded, she started to walk inside, but stopped half way to look back at her weapon.

“Well, aren’t you gonna coming in too? Hurry up or we’ll be late for the tour of the school.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 3:17 pm

Rougo smiled. Mizuki seemed to be passionate about this, which was a good thing because it indicated she would put in the best of effort. He held his hands behind his back and followed along. "So, where do we go first?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 9:06 pm

Still keeping her position of being in front of him, Mizuki talked back to Rougo without taking a look back at him. Adjusting the white mask strapped onto her face, she quickly observed the place around her. Let’s see, where were the class tours going to start at, again? Oh that’s right! The main hallway where all of their class rooms where going to be! Pulling out her class-schedule from a hidden pocket on the inside of her outfit, she studied the printed map and class list on the slim piece of white paper. Good, all of their class were clustered close to each other, aside from gym, which was luckily not that far away.

“From what is on here, we head to history first, listen to a half-hour explanation of what the year will cover and the needed materials, and then we head off to our next class. Today should be easy for us; no training or real classwork. Just listen to a bunch of lectures and then we get to go home, she paused for a quick moment to clear her throat and to put the paper back up, “Speaking of going home, do you have a place of your own? If not you can stay at my apartment. Its two-stories with enough rooms for three people. I only have one tiny roommate right now so there should easily be enough room for you. The DWMA doesn’t exactly have dorms for us, which is a stupid flaw here.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 9:29 pm

"Aw, it's too bad there's no training today. I wanted to show off how devastating I am." Rougo said with a look of disappointment. History first was a good thing for him, as back home, he hardly ever failed. He got a bit distracted by everything going on around him, including what appeared to be a howler monkey disguised as a person. He snapped back to focus when Mizuki offered him a place to stay. "That sounds swell. I can't exactly afford a place of my own just yet. I'm still looking for employment. " he explained. Mizuki then mentioned another roommate "Who is this "tiny roommate" by the way?" he curiously asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 2:32 pm

*Please forgive me for taking so long. This week was extremely busy and I couldn't find much free time to get on my computer! XD*
"Don't worry, you'll get your chance to fight later on this week." she stated with a slight chuckle in her serious voice.

Funny, she was already losing up to this man. Well, he was her partner after all and they did have to get use to each other. Smiling a hidden smile, she couldn't help but to wave away his question of who the other roommate was. He would be in a small shock when they finally met.

"You'll find out soon. Now come one Mr.Business, we'll be late if we don't hurry up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:06 pm

Rougo got a bit startled by her sudden yelling. Ironic because where he lived, it was loud. "Mr. Business?" he thought to himself. Sure, he was wearing a suit, but did he really look that much like an executive? He brushed it off, thinking of it in good fun. He would soon get his own fun; Mizuki sounded like her family had a dirty secret. This would definitely be of use.

Apron getting to the history class, he greeted everyone by referring to them as either "Gentleman" or "Ma'am", minding his own manners. To tell the truth, he barely knew anyone there. He just took a seat in the middle row and began browsing through a textbook. After a moment of reading, he slammed the book shut. He leaned towards his meister and asked "Have you ever heard of Ubisa Concors, the necromancer?

*It's ok. I have after school practice for marching band so I might not be online much.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)   (-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(-] And so, the new set of 'normal' partners meet! [-)
Page 1 of 1