Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Metallic Challenge (Group mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Metallic Challenge (Group mission) Empty
PostSubject: The Metallic Challenge (Group mission)   The Metallic Challenge (Group mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:33 pm

Name: The Metal Slave and Its Master

Overview: This mission will be a pretty difficult one. There's a 7 foot tall robot tramping through the bottom of Death City. It's acquiring soul after soul, and it gets stronger with each one. The robot was created by Argen Hattori. He's the one that is keeping watch over this intelligent metal monster. If you can get to Argen, you get the robot. But that won't be easy since the robot will be protecting Argen. Kill the robot, and keep the innocent live protected.

Spoiler:
(information on the target's abilities to only be read by the Admin approving the mission. Will not be put in the final thread for joining the mission.)

Last edited by •DÆd Ë¥£S• on April 21st 2014, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metallic Challenge (Group mission)   The Metallic Challenge (Group mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:59 pm

I would like to join this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metallic Challenge (Group mission)   The Metallic Challenge (Group mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 5:01 pm

All you need is a partner. Then the mission is yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metallic Challenge (Group mission)   The Metallic Challenge (Group mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 6:00 pm

Naver mind, this looks to difficult to attempt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metallic Challenge (Group mission)   The Metallic Challenge (Group mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:36 pm

Jet (part o' a group) accepts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metallic Challenge (Group mission)   The Metallic Challenge (Group mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:40 pm

Isabella accepts
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metallic Challenge (Group mission)   The Metallic Challenge (Group mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:45 pm

Oh, oh can Damien and Fiona join :D
(Lance can join with Isabelle cause he don't want her to go alone XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Metallic Challenge (Group mission)   The Metallic Challenge (Group mission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Metallic Challenge (Group mission)
Page 1 of 1