Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training with friends (private: me and teddy~)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 11:30 pm

Kiro's eye twitched as a mad smile of comical anger spread on his face "I wasn't mad...just upset....until you opened your pie hole!" He growled (flames in da background XD)

Victoria let out an exaggerated sigh and laid on her back

"Don't start you two" kin sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 12:02 am

"Whatever." Kataro said as he folded his arms. He looked up at the sky and let out a sigh. "I really should get home..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 7:52 am

"Wait a bit longer, hey only 15 minutes left" Victoria said "then we can finally get some icecream!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 3:20 pm

Ooc: teddy???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 12:15 am

"Lets hope we can get some ice cream. I'm not feeling to well..." He said as he laid back in the grass. "Maybe tomorrow..." He said. Kaido just looked around.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:49 am

(Short time skip) "Aaaaaaaaand......IT'S BEEN AN HOUR!!!"Victoria giggled

Suddenly a purple mist started to form around kiado and Victoria as their consciousness switch bodies again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:55 am

As soon as Kataro felt himself in his own body, he wanted to cry. He leapt into the air and hugged himself. "Aaaahh, yes. The sweet, sweet feel of my bodily material. Oh.... Victoria will pay." He said quietly with a smile.

Kaido let out a long sigh of relief and laid back on the grass. "My beautiful weak body! How I've missed you. I'm sorry I cheated on you... With another mans body... Please... I'll never leave you again!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:01 am

Victoria suddenly started to hug and kiss kiado "I'm glad your back too~"

(Kin kept kiro from exploding XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:32 am

Kaido kissed Victoria back. "Trust me. I'm even more glad I'm back." He said with a smile as he hugged her.

Kataro noticed how Kiro was being, and it needed to stop. "Hey, Kiro, can I talk to you for a second? Just me and you?" Kataro asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:40 am

Victoria nuzzled kiado

Kiro looked at kataro "why?" There was an edge in his voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:46 am

Kaido giggled childishly. "Staahhp... It tickles." He said with a smile.

Kataro let out a sigh. "Just come on." He said as he stood up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 12:11 pm

Victoria giggled too "no"

Kiro sighed and shrugged "sure ....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 12:44 pm

As Kataro walked with Kiro, he stood in silence. He needed to know what was wrong with Kiro all the time. "Kiro... Why do you always get upset when you see Kaido and Victoria enjoying each other...? It's not something you should make a habit of..."

Kaido watched as Kiro and Kataro walked off. Then he turned to Victoria and poked her in her forehead childishly. "Ha!" He said as if he had achieved something.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 1:07 pm

Kiro raised an eyebrow angrily at first then he turned away and grumbled "it's none of your business..."

Victoria laughed and hugged kiado

Kin smiled warmly and laid down to take a short nap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 1:29 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "That's unfair. After everything I've done with you and for you, I deserve to know..." He said as he put his hand on Kiro's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 1:40 pm

Kiro jerked away from his touch "look, even if I did tell you you wouldn't understand, all you would do is criticize me like you always do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 1:41 pm

"Listen. I'm trying to be open and understand, but you're making it a tad bit difficult. Just tell me. I'm sure I'll understand what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 1:55 pm

Kiro looked at kataro, he still looked uncertain "I'm not sure..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 2:07 pm

"Just tell me." He said with a shrug. "You might as well. You've got nothing to lose. You'll actually gain by telling me."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 2:16 pm

Kiro gave him a 'dafox are you talking about' face at first but then sighed and shrugged "well I'm instinctively protective, she's my little sister, I want her to be safe and happy, it's not that I hate that she's happy with him it's just when she's all over him! It makes my skin crawl!! And not only that, I barely actually know him, sure he acts like an innocent wimp around other people b but what would he act like when they're alone!? It annoys and worries me to no end!" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 2:58 pm

Kataro let out a smile. "Actually... Kaido is an innocent wimp. He sometimes acts like a nine year old girl... But he doesn't have anyone. He grew up without his parents. He didn't have anyone at all. He stayed in a foster home, but even there, no one cared for him. Then I met him, and I leaned about his story, so I took him in. But even so, he secludes himself. He leaves the house and doesn't come back for days. He's used to sleepin in park benches and sitting on the corner, singing for food. So someone loving him is actually the best thing for now. It'll help him stop trying to stay on his own. He's a bright kid too. He's really smart and puts his mind to stuff. But he'd rather do it alone somewhere. So Victoria is the best thing that could've happened to him.... So... Why don't you just get to know him. I'm sure you guys would be the best of friends."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 3:07 pm

Kiro sighed "I'll try...."

Suddenly Victoria called out to them "ICECREAM PLEEEEEEEAAASE!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:28 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "I really don't wanna get any Ice cream..." Kataro said as he dragged his feet back towards the group. "You guys can go without me..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:55 pm

"Aaaaw, party pooper! Fine if you really want to go home without delicious icecream then go ahead~" Victoria said with a mischievous smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 7:37 pm

"Alright." Kataro said as he dug into his pocket. Then he pulled out some money and walked over to Kaido. "Here. This is $4.67. Use it wisely." He said to Kaido as he walked away. "I'll see you all later!" Kataro shouted to them. "Seeya Kataro." Kaido replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training with friends (private: me and teddy~)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next