Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inkers next move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Inkers next move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 7:52 pm

An angel saw the man shield the place. unfortunately all the angels were outside the barrier so they got pushed out. didn't matter anyways, Edward stood up and all the angels disappeared. He was still in the district. So he ran out of the place and sprouted pixelated wings of his own. They did not resemble that of his angels and they didn't even flap, non of the less he soared over buildings and regrouped with the man in the suit. " What do you need me to do? " He asked, hoping there was some way he could use his ability with computers to make the shield stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:35 pm

".....You know, that is kinda cheating. Meh. You can't keep that up forever. Meanwhile, that cloud? That cloud is going to last AWHILE. Plus, you actually made my job easier. Call your girl, ask her about poison gas."

MEANWHILE

"Sylas, oh Sylas. Can you hear the screaming? I managed to outdo myself. I have not only infected Madrid with madness, its even WORSE than Berlin, as merely avoiding the Ink is not enough to protect ones self from madness. Anyways, since you be a flying....look down. Right now. You will notice something you MAY want to intervene in."

MEANWHILE

All of your characters would begin to notice...alot, of ice cream trucks, driving throughout the city, playing a heavily distorted song.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:44 pm

OOC: Baaaaaaaaad move

Sylas dropped low, and as he traveled along with the ice cream trucks, he started to launch spears at them, turning those that he could into flaming hulks of metal. He chose not to rise to Inker's words, remaining completely calm.

Meanwhile...

Kaia finally arrived beside Adrian, her pistol in her right hand. She peeled off a bit of her armor around her left wrist, and a silver blade with a tube down the center extended from her metal arm. The tube sparked with electricity, electrifying the whole blade.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:23 pm

Five angels appeared on command and flew after the nearest ice-cream truck, trying to run it off the road they flew after it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:50 pm

(OOC: But one very in character for Inker.)

The first ice cream truck that Sylas hit....Exploded, causing significant damage. And, further, it began to pump out poison gas from the wreckage anyways, causing a quickly expanding cloud of toxins. Across the city, he could hear more explosions, as every ice cream truck simultaneously exploded. Indeed, in the distance, he could see SEVERAL large clouds of yellowish gas spreading.

MEANWHILE

The van the angels were chasing would suddenly stop, its tires squealing. It's music would increase in tempo...then it would explode, destroying the angels, and releasing a cloud of toxins.

MEANWHILE

Both Adrian and Kaia would begin to notice poison clouds. Which were expanding. However, due to Adrians hard light sheild, several clouds were confined to the portion of the city they were in. However, this was not a good thing, as, having nowheres to go, the clouds did not even begin to disperse, as they began to fill out the inside of the barrier. "Whats it going to be? Kill off everyone inside due to deadly neurotoxin, or let the barrier fall and the ink take them? I mean, the madness I have pumping over the air waves is going to drive them nuts anyways, so it doesn't really matter which you pick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:55 pm

It was so unexpected Edward clutched his chest from the pain of them all dieing and cried out. " We need to get everyone out of the city! "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:57 pm

OOC: Who is he talking to? Adrian and Kaia are way on the other side of town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:00 pm

ooc: He flew over to them, did they leave?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:00 pm

OOC: When?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:01 pm

OOC: Nevermind that
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:54 pm

Adrian surveyed the ongoing chaos, before letting out a sigh. The shield slowly dropped lower, and grew smaller, until it covered only a decent amount of space above their heads. "Kaia, we're leaving." She nodded, already moving through the streets and out of the city, with Adrian close behind, keeping the shield over them.

Meanwhile...

Sylas looked around at the destruction, gritting his teeth in anger. He closed his eyes, focusing on finding the largest Kishin soul he could feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:31 am

" What!? You can't be serious! There are three million people out their counting on us, on someone To save them! Are the lives of three people so much to risk for that of three million!? " Edward was outraged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:24 pm

Sylas would feel....Distortions. The sheer amount of madness in the city was making it hard to pinpoint a single soul, but he could very much feel SEVERAL large distortions that may or may not have been Kishin Eggs. The nearest one was by a bio-medical corporation. "I have begun harvesting. Just wanted you to know. Hey, quick question, if you shoved souls down a pregnant mothers throat, would the baby come out a Kishin Egg? I am arguing with a guy on SpaceBattles, and I figure, Death Scythe, you probably know the answer."

MEANWHILE

"Ahh...How does it feel to have your 'fancy' technology fail you. To know that, despite all your best efforts, Madrid has fallen? That despite you claiming that this place would not become another Berlin, it has become even WORSE than Berlin? Would you like to know something? Technology, abilities, powers, none of it matters. What matters is ones ability to leverage ones resources. Anyways, Au Revoir, see you next city. I'm thinking...Japan. Perhaps Paris. Moscow?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:28 pm

Adrian ignored Edward, looking to Kaia. "Ready the Artemis..." Kaia stopped in her tracks, looking over to him. The fact that he continued walking was all the proof she needed, and with a hand pressed to where her ear was inside her helmet she relayed his command.

Meanwhile...

Sylas decided not to fall for Inker's taunts, and instead headed for the Bio-medical corporation at full speed, ignoring all else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:41 pm

" please tell me the artimis is not a nuke...  " Edward said. But then he thought for a moment and came back with. " wait is it? That could actually be really helpfull.... "

Last edited by jac600 on May 1st 2014, 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:49 pm

(OOC: Uh....Sylas is ACROSS town from Edward. How the hell could Edward even SEE him, much less join his 'charge'?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:53 pm

Ooc: oh noes! My bad the angels have all died.... Let me edit that....
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:55 pm

OOC: Also, it would be Sylas's. Not Sylases
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 9:35 pm

".....A nuke would be horribly unfair and utterly hilarious, seeing as how my constructs CANNOT GET radiation poisoning, because they lack organs and all, and my liutenants are probably resistant. Also, does this Artemis have any relation to the greek goddess of hot babes?"

MEANWHILE

The biomedical lab would, on the outside, appear empty. "Guess what I'M looking for here? Go on, guess. You will NEVER believe it."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 9:38 pm

Sylas landed on the roof, heading for an access door. He pushed his palm out, blowing the door off it's hinges without touching it. [color:f92a=990000]Somebody's in a bad mood. Not. Now. He began his descent, headed for the top floor.

Meanwhile...

Adrian decided not to answer either of their questions, heading out of the city with exceptional speed. Kaia glanced nervously up a the sky ever few moments, clearly anxious.

Meanwhile...

High above the Earth, a satellite received a signal from a certain AI. It altered it's orbital path, and on the HUD's of both Kaia and Adrian a countdown of 6 minutes 42 seconds would start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 9:40 pm

"Why the looking up into the sky? What-oh. Oh dear."

MEANWHILE

Sylas would notice SEVERAL bodies. "Fun fact, this building is emiting lots and lots of deadly radiation. I activated its security measures. Seems this place was tinkering with some rather nasty coughs, and had many, many rather DEADLY countermeasures to ensure their plagues never busted out. First, I started the sterilization process, then I began harvesting their souls, then.... Well, go below decks a little, about three stories down. I am more than willing to bet you are immune to radiation, and in any case, your natural healing abilities ensure that you will bounce back anyways given a week or so. The code for the elevator is five four seven three two omega epsilon delta green Pi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:24 pm

Edward flew after Adrian with the same digital wings he sprouted earlier. " tell me what you are doing! "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:26 pm

A smooth silver pod slid across the sky silently, the destruction in the city below reflecting off the bottom of it's hull was the only thing betraying its position. The ship gradually descends onto the roof of the most stable skyscraper there. The side slides open with a hiss and out of the vehicle stepped the immaculate figure of Clyde Diederick. Following behind was Plague doctor, gliding silent as death, Mania, stumbling madly as always, and sprocket, toting a large bag. Sprocket quickly unzips the bag and starts setting up a complex computerized radio with antenna sticking out in all directions. Clyde spoke calmly " Hurry along and set that up sprocket, we need that to speak with my... Friend." Sprocket finished his set-up and dilutes in a friendly manner "She's all yours." He says with a thick Irish accent, in contrast to Clyde's refined British one.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:36 pm

Sylas made his way to the elevator, entering the code and letting the elevator carry him along. He felt the radiation burn his cells, though as quickly as damage occurred, it healed. He stared at his arm, his eyes slowly shifting to pure white for just a moment.

Meanwhile...

With 5:00 remaining on the countdown, the satellite was soon joined by another, larger satellite. In fact, a group of twelve satellites in total grouped around the first, though in reality they were all grouping around the largest one.

Meanwhile...

Adrian smiled beneath his helmet, watching a video feed from one of the satellites. However, the kid who never stopped talking just kept moving his mouth. "Shut it, or I swear I will leave you to what's about to come."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:44 pm

Edward had to know, he had to do something! He landed and put his hand on Adrian. " starting hack! " He began to assault Adrian's systems, with a mixture of wireless and a strangely wired ( though his hand ) broad search. Looking for the artimis file and any data pertaining gaining to it. He wasn't actually manipulating any systems, just looking around making him harder to detect and root out. Almost as an afterthought a couple angels appeared in-between him and Adrian's friend. Two basic ones wielding spears and rectangle shields to make a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inkers next move
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next