Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:37 pm

She shook her head, "I don't get that choice. I have to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:39 pm

"Then it has to be done today." he shrugged, "Need anything while I'm out? I figured you would like some... girly time with Beyril."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:40 pm

Savannah shrugged, "I might ask her to tag along, but I don't think they'll release her so soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:44 pm

"It was just a panic attack. If there's nothing physically wrong with her, they have no reason to keep her beyond observation." he shrugged, rising to his feet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:49 am

Savannah shrugged, "I can ask her then. Do you think you could drop me off at the hospital?" She swung her legs off the side of the bed, avoiding looking at them entirely, avoiding talking about what had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:23 pm

Akira nodded, jumping into the air a bit to pull his jeans up all at once. He twisted his hair around his fist and put a rubber band around it, securing the long ponytail casually, "Sure. Might wanna put clothes on first, though." he chuckled to himself. It was a bad joke, but he liked that kind the best. He paused, half-turning to face her, "So... last night..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:26 pm

She held a hand up as she stood on wobbling legs, silencing him as she made her way to the dresser and pulled on underwear and tights. "Don't." she warned, clipping her bra behind her before heading to the closet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:32 pm

He shrugged, "Alright. If you say so."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:45 pm

Savannah nodded, pulling out a maxi dress and sliding it over her body. "I'll need to finish packing tonight. I might ask Beyril to stay here, actually..." She was mostly musing aloud, only for his benefit as she wandered about the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:59 pm

He shrugged, "Whatever you wish." He pulled his shirt on.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:16 pm

"Well, you would be on the floor again." She said, grabbing her drink and downing the pills she'd missed that night. "I thought you'd at least want some input."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:15 pm

"I actually thought about just sleeping outside the door. Like I said, I figured you girls would want privacy. If you'd rather me simply sleep on the floor, that's where I shall be." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:27 pm

"I'll ask Beyril then." She slid on a pair of flats and looked at him expectantly, gesturing towards the door. "Ready when you are, petto."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:37 pm

Akira smirked, the opportunity for him to be an ass too good to pass up, "No," he took hold of her chin and tilted her face up to his as he drew close enough for her to feel the breath from his nostrils, "You are watashi no petto." He chuckled, an evil sort of smirk on his face as he sized her up before releasing her, and nonchalantly heading out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:46 pm

Savannah stumbled as he released her, blinking her eyes a few times to try to calm her dilated pupils. Her heart was racing, her face flushed, and she could feel her hands ball into fists before she even had the chance to think. An angry, almost growling sound escaped her as she grabbed her things and stormed out, slamming the door behind her before locking it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:48 pm

Akira couldn't help but wear his contented smirk as though he had won some battle against a powerful enemy, swinging his leg over his bike and pulling on his helmet, waiting for Savannah behind the tinted glass.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:51 pm

She gave him a pointed glare as she approached, plopping her things in the basket before pulling on her helmet and securing it. Savannah slid her legs on either side of him, but held the seat beneath her rather than his middle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:05 pm

"Careful. You'll fall like that." He cautioned, taking off slowly so as not to make things worse on her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:06 pm

She glared, wrapping her arms around him when she realized that he wasn't going to move any faster. Her eyes remained away from him at all times, her body rigid behind his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:08 pm

Akira picked up speed as she held him, the wind beating against them as though they were flying. He hit an open stretch of road, and revved his engine, popping up on the back tire for a brief second before he made contact with the pavement again and took off like lightning. The speedometer rose higher and higher; 90... 95.... 100... 105... 110... 115....
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:10 pm

Her eyes shut tight as the back tire rose, and a sudden gasp escaped her as the speed picked up. A slow smile betrayed her, spreading across her lips and face until she was sitting up straight with her arms tightly around his chest. Slowly, without her even realizing it, she began to let out a full, pure, free laugh, feeling the wind wash over her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:17 pm

He revved the engine again, the roar of the powerful bike echoing down the street. His speed picked up to 135 before he had to slow down to turn into the hospital.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:20 pm

Her arms tightened around him, but so too did the muscles that held up her smile. She didn't say a word, merely letting the giggles die down as they finally stopped. Her head shook, her hair windblown and filthy as she stepped off the bike. She pulled the helmet free, shaking her head as she ruffled her hair, the smile still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:21 pm

Akira chuckled, "Maybe that's why you don't have a car."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:23 pm

She looked over at him, and the venom didn't seem to appear this time, the smile not shrinking. "What do you mean by that, Akira?" There was a moment of confusion in her eyes, but she dismissed it entirely. Only her subconscious was aware that she had called him Akira, rather than petto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next