Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:25 pm

"I mean that someone has an inner speed demon." he chuckled, crossing his arms over his bike handles, "Usually girls freak out when I do that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:29 pm

She merely smirked, snorting slightly at the comment while she crossed her arms and looked at him. "I'd race if I had my old beauty back, but," she shrugged, "She's trashed and I'm not allowed behind the wheel."

ooc:

OH GOD SAVANNAH MIGHT TRY TO SEDUCE JOSEPH JUST SO SHE CAN RIDE IN THE LAMBO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:41 pm

Akira chuckled, "There's a track not too far from here..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:43 pm

Her eyes lit with a child-like wonder and excitement at his word. "You had better be offering to take me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:57 pm

He shrugged, "I wouldn't bring it up otherwise."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:01 pm

Savannah merely nodded, smiling still. "Meet me here in an hour?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:02 pm

He nodded, "Sure. Beyril can use my helmet."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:26 pm

Savannah nodded, smirking to him as she grabbed her things before turning on her heel. For once, she wasn't aware of the sashay of her hips, the smile on her face or in her eyes as she stepped into the hospital and headed to Beyril's room.

ooc: continue on here or move to another thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:45 pm

OOC: Just keep it here for now

Beyril had packed her things as Savannah entered her room, and nearly fell out the window she was climbing out of as she jumped in surprise, making a loud, "Eep!" noise in shock.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:04 pm

Savannah would have laughed, but instinct had her lunging out and grabbing the girl to pull her back. "Beyril! What were you doing?!" There was confusion in her voice, urgency, and a hint of fear that both met and consumed her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:17 pm

"I wanted to leave, but they wouldn't let me!" she almost whined as Savannah pulled her back in, wiping her eyes as a tear threatened to form, "They said since I'm underage, my parents have to sign me out. I'm getting claustrophobic and antsy... I don't like being trapped..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:20 pm

She rolled her eyes, taking the girl's hand and leading her back down the hall. "I have you covered." Savannah pulled her phone out of her pocket, dialing a number before speaking in Japanese for a good few minutes. Once at the front desk, she handed the phone to the nurse before the woman could say a word, tapping her fingers on the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:24 pm

The nurse nodded along, not speaking, simply growing paler and paler until she handed the phone back, "You can go..." she nearly whispered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:29 pm

Savannah merely nodded, offering an overly polite smile before taking the phone and saying a quick thank you in Japanese. The line went dead and she slid the phone in her purse before leading Beyril out. "So, I assume you're hungry?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:36 pm

Beyril nodded, "One can only eat so much pudding..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:37 pm

Savannah laughed, stirring them towards the cafeteria. "What are you in the mood for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:41 pm

"Not pudding?" she laughed, "Actually, probably just something simple. Like tacos." Her eyes widened as she held her stomach, "Oh, tacos sound wonderful..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:00 am

Savannah let out a laugh as she lead her inside. "Then grab your fill."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:58 am

Beyril grinned, taking off to the bar without a second thought. She grabbed a plate of six tacos, and sat down, pulling her legs up under her anxiously as she dove into her food.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:26 pm

Savannah merely shook her head as she grabbed a couple chicken fajitas and paid for both meals. She sat down beside Beyril, smiling softly. "Feel better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:24 am

Beyril nodded, "Yeah... I'm sorry about that... I'm sure I've been really... freaky lately."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:33 am

Savannah waved a hand dismissively. "Judgement free zone here, just make sure you get some food in that tiny little body of yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:20 pm

Beyril blushed as she looked down at her stomach, "I get that a lot..." she blushed, digging in, "How much has Akira told you?" she asked, looking up between tacos.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:53 pm

She merely watched her, staying silent for a while, "A broad overview. I haven't looked into the information he sent me just yet." Savannah tapped her fingers on the table before looking to her food and beginning to cut it up. "You must be fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:55 pm

Beyril chuckled, "I've gotten that a lot. And yes, speed is one of my strengths. That's where being small really is the advantage." There was a dark undertone to her words, like a shadow of a tongue behind her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next