Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:01 pm

She awoke a couple of hours later, the pain gone, if only for a little while longer. Savannah stretched and reached for her juice from the fridge and downed it quickly. "A- Hiyashi-san...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:03 pm

A little while later, her dorm room door opened back up, Akira entering as quietly as possible with a large brown paper bag under his arm with a heavenly, all-too-familiar aroma coming from the top.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:06 pm

She smiled when she saw him, smelled the food and sighed. Savannah was sitting at her desk, her hair wrapped in a towel, body clad in nothing more than a robe. "Thank you." She said, looking at the bag hungrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:08 pm

"It's curry. Sorry it took so long." he handed her one of the styrofoam dishes from the bag, "I had to find somewhere with good curry... And there wasn't anywhere with good actual Japanese food... Just crappy sushi."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:10 pm

Savannah laughed, smiling as she took the dish from him, opening it and sighing. "You went above and beyond... why did you get Japanese food...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:14 pm

"Because... You said you missed home?" He shrugged, blushing. "You don't remember?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:18 pm

Savannah shook her head, taking out a pair of chopsticks from on top of her fridge. "When did I say that?" She began eating, sighing, readjusting the crossing of her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:21 pm

"Before you fell asleep. You must have been too tired." He chuckled, crossing his legs as he sat on the end of her bed, "I also grabbed some dumplings, sugar rolls, and chocolate sauce."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:24 pm

Savannah smiled wide, looking at him, for just a brief moment, like he was the greatest thing on Earth. She offered him a nod before continuing to eat at her food, not saying anything until she finished it. Afterwards, she set the dish aside, going towards her bathroom as she pulled the towel from her hair. "I'll be back out in a second... do you mind getting me my clothes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:27 pm

He nodded in acceptance, his expression not changing, as he walked to her closet, "Did you already have something picked out?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:28 pm

"Just grab one of dresses, a pair of stockings, a bra, and some underwear. It all matches well enough." She turned on her hair dryer a few moments later, brushing out her hair as she dried it, the robe opened down to her waist, no shame in her expression or mannerisms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:29 pm

"If by well enough you mean all black..." he muttered to himself, grabbing what she asked for, and handing it back to her without glancing at her naked form at all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:37 pm

Her eyes rolled, "Not all of my clothing is black." she arranged her hair into a a quick updo, wrapped around the back of her head like a crown. "Thank you, though." She pulled on her underwear, bra, and thigh-highs before stepping out, laying the dress out on her bed as she adjusted the straps of her bra. "Do you have any plans for your stay here, or are you literally bending to my every rim?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:41 pm

He shook his head, "I figured I'd wait to make more permanent arrangements until I saw whether or not you decided whether or not you were getting rid of me." He kept his eyes focused out the window, though it wasn't too obvious that he was simply keeping his gaze away from her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:44 pm

"I don't get a say in that," She said, sliding the dress on over her head, taking a few minutes to readjust it when it got caught on her breasts. Finished, she reached her hands back and began tightening the corseted top. "You know that, Hiyashi. If you wish to, you can stay here until you find somewhere. I don't care either way, so long as I get my privacy when I want it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 7:00 pm

Akira nodded along, "I'll look for somewhere more permanent then, if you wish it. I know the custom here is to refer to one another by the given name, not the family name, if you would rather call me simply 'Akira'." He handed her another pair of styrofoam dishes from the paper bag, "You forgot your sugar rolls and chocolate. Unless you don't like them..?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 7:04 pm

She shrugged. "I won't refer to you by your name unless you call me by mine." Her smile widened as she turned around and took the dishes from him, sitting on her bed and eating the food. "I wanted to finish getting ready in case anyone stopped by. As little as I care, most people don't exactly approve of nudity."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 7:10 pm

"Do you have visitors often?" he asked, looking to the door.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:14 pm

"On occassion." She said, shrugging. "Normally its only if I text or call them over. A couple of people stop by whenever they want, and the staff does random room checks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:17 pm

He paused, looking down at himself, and the backpack he had brought with him, "Am I even allowed to be here..?" he asked, suddenly self conscious, "I mean, a strange creepy man in your dorm... And I'm older than you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:32 pm

She waved it off, laying on her bed, her back against the wall. "Papa has probably already sent detailed information regarding both you and the situation to the administrators. There is nothing to worry about." She shrugged, "Had I not already been forbidden to do so, I could have easily had someone hack into the school's systems and notify me of the current level of dirt and information they have on me. Sadly, that will also get me financially cut off... and I cannot seem to hold down a job."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:35 pm

"I can always get the information if you ask me..." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:39 pm

She paused, looking up at him, a sugar roll partway to her mouth. "You can do that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:40 pm

He nodded, "It was a hobby. Remember, no friends?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:43 pm

She smirked at him, eyes trailing over him, observing as she continued to eat the sugar roll. "Impressive." She said finally, continuing to eat as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next