Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 11:49 pm

Savannah didn't answer, didn't really plan to either way. She waited and allowed him to make his choice on his own, though she did not move from her 'usual' place on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 12:42 am

Akira stood in the center of the room, looking like an idiot for a long while, before turning off the lights and making himself a bed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 12:13 pm

Savannah curled tighter when she realized that he wouldn't be beside her. It took a long while for her to sleep, tossing and turning for a good hour or so before exhaustion finally won out.

Morning, however, found her curled on the floor beside him, though she had no recollection of ever leaving the bed. There were tear tracks on her cheeks and her hair was a mess, knuckles darkening from white. Her body was stiff and tense, muscles rigid, and both the pillow on her bed and the makeshift pillow beneath her head had pooled tear stains. It didn't seem, in the slightest, like she had been able to sleep well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:57 pm

And Akira, still sleeping, had adjusted to her presence regardless. He was clinging desperately to her night shirt with one hand, and cupped the back of her head against his chest, fingers woven into her tangled hair. His index finger would occasionally twitch a bit, tapping the back of her head. His chin rested on her head, and his scent seemed to roll off of the nape of his neck in waves with each beat of his heart, loud and strong in his chest. The edges of his palms were rough, while his chest was remarkably soft and warm. Even the roughness was familiar and intoxicating, along with the gentle scent of oak. He breathed deeply, a gentle movement in the air that made the rest of the room seem that much colder. Eyes closed, and hair draped haphazardly across his face and onto his slightly opened lips, he looked like a resting cherub, though something mischievous in his lips likened him more to a very charismatic and convincing devil.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:06 pm

A whimper broke past cracked, barely parted lips as her inner demons began to pressure her out of the fragmented reality that was her dream realm. Her body quaked, reality slipping into her subconscious through smell and sound, things that brought a strangled gasps erupting from somewhere low in her throat. Tears began to form at the edges of her eyes once more, and her arms, crossed over her chest, tightened against her, knuckles whitening from the force and lack of severed bloodflow. Without even the slightest bit of realization of the movement, her legs began to almost kick, as though running or attacking; there was no real way of telling which.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:36 pm

Akira grumbled a bit under his breath, blowing some of her hair out of his mouth, and twisted his legs around hers, locking them in place by his sheer weight alone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:41 pm

Her body pressed back against his as another whimper escaped. After a few tense moments, her eyes snapped open and she gasped again, tears falling freely down her face even as she fought against them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:42 pm

Akira didn't wake, the only real sign of his even being alive were the slow warm breaths he exhaled, and the thudding of his heart in his chest like a bass drum.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:45 pm

She struggled against his grip as reality smacked her in the face like a pan fresh off the fryer. Partially muttered, partially squeaked out curses in Japanese flew from her as she tried to pull away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:47 pm

He grunted, muttering a barely-coherent, "stoppit squirmy... worm thing..." as he turned his head down and nuzzled against her chest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:52 pm

"Akira!" She shouted, and her body stilled as his name left her lips. Her teeth bit down, breaking the skin in a few seconds without her realizing it as her eyes squeezed shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:53 pm

He grunted, and his grip loosened.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:57 pm

She pushed away from him, instantly standing on wobbling legs before running over and locking herself in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:01 am

The only thing heard further from Akira was low snoring.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:04 am

Once more, she curled in the bathroom and cried, mind trapped in the nightmares that had plagued her, unsure of what she was supposed to do, now. There was all of this emotion coming from people she'd known maybe a month or two, the turmoil of soon returning to visit her parents, and nightmares regarding the accident, as well as some of her less favorable lovers. Psychologically, she was self-destructing, the build-up of everything she tried to shut inside finally breaking through the floodgates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:19 am

There was a grumbling from out in her room, and a crashing sound, followed by a stream of loud Japaneses curses.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:32 am

Savannah jolted, freezing, silencing instantly at the sound. Her bathroom light was on, so she had no doubt that he would find her quickly, locked door or no. She massaged her now tender lip between her teeth, suckling the blood away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:30 am

Akira grumbled about how much he hated being so tall, then the door opened and closed and silence followed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 9:31 pm

She waited several minutes before stripping down and roughly running a brush through her hair, turning on the faucet and filling the tub. Once done, she stepped back into her room, searching for her phone before she could bathe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 9:35 pm

Sitting on her bed, with a note folded and pinned to it was a large purple duffle bag with a black victorian design on it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 9:36 pm

She raised her eyebrow as she saw it, walking over and pulling the note away, opening it while she stood there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:46 pm

Petto,

Went to pick up a few more things. This was going to be a surprise, but it seemed like maybe today you needed it. I'll be back soon with wine and more chocolate. Help yourself to everything inside, as well as the bag, though. It's all yours.

-Asshole-san

Inside the bag, was several pounds of chocolate, oreos, ramen noodles, Yoohoos, and a very nice looking vibrator with a package of batteries.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:53 pm

Her face burned as she went through everything, the name he'd used for her not lost on her. Smiling weakly, she grabbed everything but the chocolates and oreos, saving them for later. Laughing to herself as she carried them, grabbing her phone as best she could, she returned to the bathroom, leaving the door closed but unlocked. She set everything by the tub, sliding inside and relaxing for a while.

After some time, she opened one of the Yoohoo bottles and took a long drink. She paused for a bit, listening, waiting, before filling the toy he'd left her with batteries. It took all of her might to remain silent as she spent the next half hour or so pleasing herself with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:57 pm

A little while after she had finished, the door opened to her room outside, and bags rustled as he sat them down, "I'm back." he called, "Hope you're not in the tub, because I brought you bubble bath."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:01 pm

She shuffled around in the water, the toy siting on the rim as she sat up and looked towards the door. "I can't start another?" Her tone was surprisingly light, probably from the recent orgasms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next