Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:48 pm

He chuckled, unphased by the comment, "I see the problem, then. You'd like to play the field, then. Don't like being tied down to your fiancee?" he teased, his tone joking, yet dry.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:50 pm

Savannah laughed aloud, shaking her head, "I, sir, am never the one tied down." She winked at him, smirking as her fingers tapped along the leather and handle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:53 pm

"Need I remind you that you are holding a whip, madam?" He chuckled, "Or has the wrath of the goddess subsided?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:53 pm

Claire and Rose observed the debate with a mixture of horror and curiosity, before Rose turned to Claire. "Let's... find another corner of the training grounds?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:56 pm

She laughed again, shaking her head. "Where would the fun in that be? You claim to be the servant, but perhaps you are merely... the pet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:59 pm

A sort of low growl echoed in his voice as he chuckled, more free and relaxed than he had ever been, "Careful, aijin, some dogs bite."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:03 pm

Claire shook her head, taking a step forward. "Hello, Savannah, and... Akira? W-Would you like to train with Miss. Rose and I?" Rose watched the girl, mildly impressed with the courage she displayed, given how she'd acted when they met.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:08 pm

She shook her head, surprised at the blush on her cheeks as she laughed, "Perhaps I like that, petto." Her eyes darted over to the timid girl and she smiled, "I... only recently began using this weapon. I don't think that would be recommended... are you sure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:10 pm

Akira glanced to the pair, "Hello once again. Claire, was it?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:12 pm

Claire looked to Rose. "Y-Yes, I think so... Even if I don't transform, I should get better at fighting with my partial transformations..." She trailed off, but as a sign of determination she pulled her hood down, letting her hair fall onto her flushed face. Rose came up behind her, smiling. "How about a little sparring match. 2 vs. 2?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:16 pm

"Two against two? A meister and weapon pair against two weapons?" she looked to the whip in her hands, smirking. "I don't think that's fair, do you, petto."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:18 pm

"Not quite, but I suppose if you'd like to try, aijin, we could always make them look very bad indeed." He suggested, a sly smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:20 pm

Rose raised a finger. A weapon and meister pair vs and unpaired weapon and a meister without her weapon, thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:27 pm

Lani: Savannah smirked, shaking her head, "With your meister or not, you are still a weapon, as is she." She looked to Akira again, the smirk even wider. "Let's see what we can do, shall we?"

Beyril: Akira nodded, smirking in kind, his an almost reflection of hers, "Indeed let's."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:30 pm

Rose looked to Claire, clearly confused. She turned back to the two, raising a brow. "I'm a meister. Not a weapon. Claire's the only weapon here, excluding... Akira, was it?" Claire, in the meantime, had shifted her left forearm into a golden scythe blade, holding it behind her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:33 pm

"Apologies," She said, though her tone had shifted, her eyes lit with excitement as she shifted her stance, watching them both. "I doubt that you can wield her, then. How is this fight supposed to work out, hm?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:36 pm

Rose rolled her shoulders before slipping off her half-jacket, tossing it to the side. "Simple, Claire and I will attack you, you'll attack us. Whoever gets the other side to yield first wins." Claire shuffled her feet, nodding to the rules and widening her stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:48 pm

Akira looked up to his meister, "Sounds fair enough to me. If it is agreeable to you, aijin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:20 am

Savannah's smirk did not fade as she nodded and dropped her hand to her side,mholding the whip towards the ground and channeling some of her enegy into him. "Say the word and we will fight."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:42 am

Rose dropped low, grinning wide at the challenge. Her fists seemed to crackle lightly with pink electricity, dangerously lighting her facial features. Claire swept her leg wide, so that her transformed hand was facing Savannah, and though her breathing was a mite quicker than it should've been she set her expression to one of determination.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 1:04 pm

Savannah smiled and nodded, adjusting her footing, keeping her right leg back, her weight balanced between them. She held her hand by her shoulder, Akira draped down her back and on the ground as she watched them both. Her eyes studied them for a long while, watching where their weight was placed, how they moved, before she flicked her wrist, sending her partner flying towards Claire's arm, wrapping him around her and yanking the girl towards her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 2:51 pm

Claire let out a surprised "Eep!" as she was dragged, transforming her other arm and digging it into the ground. As her muscles pulled taut, she cried out softly in pain, turning both her arms back and continuing her slide, digging her feet into the ground in desperation. Rose charged Savannah, swiftly and surely, already readying a punch.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 2:54 pm

Savannah released the girl's arm, stepping back and strafing from side to side as she pulled Akira back to her. Her eyes locked on Rose, anticipation and a hint of fear building as the girl approached. She pulled her whip back behind her, the loud, almost gunshot-reminiscent cracking sounding as he moved. The girl swallowed hard, tightening her grip before sending her partner swirling in a wide, continuous figure-eight in front of her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 3:14 pm

Rose slowed to a stop, low to the ground, arms still racing with pink lightning. She studied the girls movements, trying to find a break through which to attack. Claire scrambled to her feet, turning both her arms back into scythe blades, and raising them defensively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 3:42 pm

Akira moved like she could will him with her mind in Savannah's hands, but he still focused intensely, "Don't worry about them getting too close. If they do, I'll have your back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next