Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 3:44 pm

Savannah nodded, readjusting her swing but nonethless keeping the Meister as far away from her as she could manage. She pulled Akira to her before looping him in a constant circle, stepping forward and she watched the others, ready to strike when needed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 3:47 pm

Rose slowly positioned herself on one side of Savannah, making sure Claire was on the other. Then, quite suddenly, she rushed at the meister, both her hands crackling more intensely than before. Claire watched them for a moment before realizing that this was no doubt intended as an opening for her, and ran full speed at Savannah from behind.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 3:50 pm

Sensing his meister's panic, Akira called out to her, "Watch out; Claire's coming on you from behind!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 3:53 pm

She jolted instantly, wavering in her swing before dropping to her knees and spinning him above herself, trying to steel herself as she kept her eyes on the older opponent. "I'm not used to fighting off multiple enemies." She admitted to him, tone hushed. "What do you think would be best to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 3:54 pm

Akira thought, trying to process everything at once, "Veer to the side. Then they'll end up either hitting each other, or they'll have to charge you from the same direction."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 3:57 pm

Savannah offered a quick nod, pulling him to her and strafing several feet to the left, lashing him in front of her to try to intercept Rose's attack.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 3:59 pm

Claire broke her charge to jump backwards and avoid Savannah's swing, while Rose continued after Rose, grinning at the challenge the two presented. She dropped low, before rushing forward, aiming her shoulder straight for Savannah and Akira.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:02 pm

Akira shifted back to his non-weapon form in between her and Rose, leaning forward and taking on her blow head-first. He was much larger than her, and much stronger as well, and the impact only scooted him back in the dirt a few inches, while he slammed his fist into her stomach and up, sending the woman flying.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:05 pm

The meister jumped back, staring at them with wide eyes, the adrenaline fading as her legs began to tremble and finally gave way. She closed her eyes and worked to steady her breathing, fingers laced together in front of her chest as she hummed softly to herself, trusting Claire not to interfere.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:09 pm

Rose flew back, her eyes wide and her mouth agape. She skidded to the ground, managing to roll herself into a kneeling position. She coughed a few times, obviously having had the wind knocked out of her. Slowly, she stood, coughing a few more times before dropping back into her stance, gesturing for Akira to come at her. Claire readied herself as well, looking over to Rose for indication of when to attack. Rose, however, seemed content to let Savannah recover, taking the time to take deep breaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:10 pm

Akira held his ground in front of his meister, fists balled and ready to take on anyone who stepped too close until she could stand. She was his charge; his duty. And even in a training fight, nothing was going to touch her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:16 pm

It didn't take her long to calm down, at least not emotionally or mentally. Physically, however, she struggled to rise to her feet, reaching around for something to grab onto and settling for Akira. She pulled herself up slowly, legs wobbling, a clear look of discomfort on her face as she did so. "Perhaps...," she began, "I should... Go back to physical therapy before we try anything serious."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:18 pm

Claire shifted her hands back, looking to Rose, and then to Akira and Savannah. A somewhat disconcerted smile on her face, she cleared her throat. "H-How about a draw?" Rose slowly stood to her full height, nodding and smiling at the others. "That sounds fair..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:18 pm

Akira didn't take but a second to lift the girl onto his back, holding on to her legs at his sides, "Do you want to go home?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:21 pm

Savannah nodded slowly against his shoulder. "I am not too proud to admit that you both would have beaten me if we had continued, but if you are content with a draw, I will accept that." She nodded to Claire, smiling softly, though it was forced through the phantom pain and strain, "You should stop by my dorm sometime. Sarah can come as well. Rose --- you are talented. Thank you for an excellent training session."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:22 pm

Akira said nothing, nodding to the pair in thanks as he headed back for his motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:25 pm

Rose bowed her head, then jerked her head towards Claire. "I just wanted to help that one out, but thanks for you workout. And you." She nodded her head towards Akira. "You've got a nasty punch. Keep it aimed at the right people, alright?" Claire nodded to Savannah, pulling her hood back up and the strings tight. "I'll talk to Sarah about it... Thanks for this... All three of you..." She nodded her head to both Savannah and Akira, and then to Rose, giving an uncharacteristically large smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3