Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:05 pm

Beyril smirked, the precursor to a slight brag in her eyes, "Trust me, Antonio, I can wield you if you need the practice. I haven't met a weapon I can't use yet, and I've met a lot."

Akira nodded, "True I suppose. Very well. I'll sit with you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:10 pm

Antonio smirked, laying his arms on the table and leaning towards her. "Is that right? And how does that work?"
His phone, as well as Sarah's buzzed with a text message. He checked his and found a group message, sent to both of them, from Jazz asking where everyone was and saying that she was on her way. Tony chuckled. "And the bird is free."

Savannah nodded. "Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:12 pm

Sarah pulled her phone out, quickly tapping away instructions to where they were, adding a little smiley face after the message. Claire closed her eyes for a few moments, before nudging Sarah with her shoulder. Sarah blinked a few times before pulling out two paper bags from her carrier bag, offering one to Claire. She blinked a few more times before rubbing the back of her head. "Sorry, guess I wasn't thinking we'd be sitting with anyone today..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:12 pm

"My wavelength shifts. I can even resonate with anyone." She smirked, just as Akira pulled up to the school.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:29 pm

Savannah was grinning as they ground to a halt, pulling the helmet off and genuinely laughing as she undid.her hair, shaking out the curls and waves before climbing down, happy to no longer have her dress hiked up to her mid-thighs. "C'mon, petto." She said, grinning and winking at him as she grabbed her things.

Tony smirked, "Really?" He chuckled. "We need to test that out later."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:36 pm

Claire set her bag to the side, finding that it would be rude to start eating while everyone else wasn't. She opted to simply wait for Savannah and Jazz to show up. Sarah had no such qualms, and instead dug straight into her brown bag, pulling out a foil wrapped burrito and digging in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:40 pm

Beyril nodded, "Let me know when you'd have time." She handed him her phone, a cheap, standard free phone that came with most plans.

Akira followed along behind her, carrying the food in his arms as he walked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:51 pm

Antonio nodded, punching in his name and number before handing it back to her. "I should be free after classes today, if ya want to try then."

"'Sup, bitches?" Jasmine ran over, out of breath and smiling wide, a tin lunch box in hand.

Tony looked up at her and laughed, beckoning her over. She complied, high-fiving him as shhe passed.

Savannah came over, ignoring Jasmine entirely as she surveyed the group. "I brought Akira with me. He decided to take it upon himself to bring me food." She paused, looking to Beyril curiously. "Do you not have anything to eat...? We have extra, if you want it. He tends to over-estimate my appetite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:55 pm

Beyril nodded to Tony, "Sure! Sounds fun!" She looked up, "Hmm? Oh, no, I couldn't take yours! I came up short at work this week, so I just don't have enough for the extra meal. It's fine! I do this a lot..." She blushed sheepishly.
Akira said nothing, bowing his head to her friends, and making a mental note to bring her food next time too.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:57 pm

Sarah and Claire both offered nigh identical waves to Jazz, though Sarah's was more exaggerated and Claire's was more reserved. Claire opened her own lunch bag, ignoring the food and instead grabbing the sports drink that accompanied it, opening and sipping from it. Sarah swallowed her current mouthfull of food before addressing the blue haired girl. "How was the test?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 7:13 pm

Tony was immediately going for his wallet, but Savannah already had her own out, opened to her checkbook. She scribbled down on it quickly before handing a check to her. "Take it. And there's plenty of food, no worries." She flipped to the back of the checkbook, jotting one hundred dollars down on the receipt area. Tony put his wallet back, shrugging and chuckling to himself before patting Jasmine on the back and scooting down and extra seat for Akira.

"Take it." He warned her. "She won't allow you to do anything else."

Jasmine shrugged, focusing on them both rather than the new arrival. "Piece of cake. I've taken the coarse before." She forced a smile. "Nothing I couldn't handle."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 7:25 pm

Sarah gave something of a shrug, ravenously tearing into what remained of the burrito. Claire just looked around the table at everyone, sipping from her drink, and perhaps lingering on Jazz for a beat longer when she got to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 7:45 pm

Beyril's eyes widened, "I really can't take this... I'm sure you worked hard for this. It wouldn't be fair of me to take it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 7:53 pm

"My father's a scientist." She said simply, sitting down beside her and gesturing for Akira to sit beside her. "My parents practically siphon money into my account since I can't hold down a job for myself and, well, I'm their daughter." She shrugged. "Just take it, Beyril."

Antonio rolled his eyes, excusing himself to go grab some food for himself.

Jasmine pulled her own lunchbox to the table, not saying anything yet, only reacting when she caught Claire's eye. A smirk tugged at her lips and she winked, silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:01 pm

(Hi! I'm jumping in :P)

Martyn strolled by the table, wear his trademark white/black checkerboard jack, the hood over his head. He had his food in hand, looked around for a place to sit. The only table open was with the other six, and he politely took a seat a careful distance away from the others. It wasn't common to see him anywhere around the school, because he didn't even have a partner yet, but he always carried around an actual katana, carefully sheathed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:09 pm

When Tony got back, he looked over at the new boy curiously, raising a brow before smiling at him. "Hey, kid. Name's Antonio. You wanna join me with the others?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:21 pm

"Antonio..." he muttered. Martyn glanced up at him, an emotionless stare, with his crimson eyes, alost as if he were looking into your soul, your very way of life. "Martyn." he offered, after a few seconds. "Sure, why not." he was already getting up an moving towards them.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:24 pm

Claire flushed a bit, turning her gaze downwards to the table. Sarah looked over to her, brow raised, and gently tapped her shoulder. "Hey, Claire, is something wrong?" Claire shook her head, though her hands toyed with her hood's drawstrings for a moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:29 pm

Tony forced a smirk, a bit put-off by the other boy's stare, but he shrugged it off and lead him over. "Hey, guys! This is Martyn."

Jasmine chuckled at Claire before looking up, waving to the new guy. "Jasmine Smith. Call me Jazz."

"Savannah Fukui." The meister said, glancing over, looking the teenager up and down. "Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:36 pm

Sarah waved to the new arrival, smiling wide. "Hi, I'm Sarah." She gave Claire another nudge, but was still looking over to Martyn. "This is my sister, Claire." Claire looked up at Jazz, giving a small, if nervous, smile, and a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:38 pm

"Hey guys, nice to meet you." He flinched a bit when he noticed that Savannah was looking at him so intently, slightly startled. "Nice to meet you too." he said, blushing a little embarrassed. He was acting oddly perky compared to his complacent attitude just a moment ago. "How are things you guys? You like a jovial group."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:40 pm

Jasmine grinned back at Claire, winking, "What's up, beautiful?"

Antonio laughed as he sat back down beside the blue-haired girl. "Oh, leave the poor thing alone. Must you corrupt everyone?"

"Oh, you know I do, babe." She laughed as she shoved the boy, shaking her head. "We're... a bunch of oddballs, that's for sure." She patted the last open seat beside her. "Feel free to sit beside me. I don't bite... hard."

Savannah shrugged and looked away from him again, refocused on her food.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:44 pm

Claire flushed a bit, gaining an intense interest in her lap. Sarah laughed a bit, realizing now that Jazz was flirting with her sister. She took a moment to stick her tongue out at the blue haired girl before returning her attention to Martyn. "Yeah, I'd like to think we're pretty jovial." She grinned wide, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:50 pm

Jasmine laughed, leaning forward, pushing her lunchbox towards Tony, who rolled his eyes and ignored it. "What, cat your tongue, little one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:51 pm

He took a seat as invited. He placed his bento carefully onto the table, and unpacked a sushi roll, and a thermus of a strange looking tea that smelled of pomegranate, carefully pouring himself a cup. He sipped it, quite content, almost forgetting about his new found acquaintances. "Pardon my manners, may I ask, how are you doing?" the question was pointed at Savannah .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next