Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished]   Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 12:14 pm

Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished] Anime5 (A short haired Desco.)

Will the eyes of madness be overwhelmed by Greed? ~ Desco Blossom

Name: Desco
Alias: Thieving Blossom
Weapon Form:
A large, elegant looking scythe called the Blossom Scythe. The shaft of this weapon extends outwards to about the length of it's holders arms. Being a vividly portrayed aqua green color you could easily tell why it is consider a blossom. Written across the blade would be a few poems that have been passed down throughout the family the weapon belongs too. Having few words, and phrases such as "Oblivion never dies" If you traveled further up the hilt you'd notice that a strange rose like orb had been there the orb had been surrounded by a abysmal black assortment of petals as well. They seemed to have contained it as well.

Not to far off from that beautiful affliction would be the actual blade of this weapon. It were a gorgeous pink pigment that simmered regardless of night, or day. In fact it would seem that the blade had fragments of a scarlet in it as well. For if dipped in water it sparkled most frantically as if the glow were magical. Wave like formations were scattered across the blades edge along with a single Triforce like symbol. The symbol itself were golden, and seemed to be the most prominent feature of the weapon itself.

Unlike other Scythes this one had been quite different. For just below it's shaft were something resembling a ammo chamber. Yes the scythe had also doubled for a sniper rifle of sorts. The clip curved inward, and would barely be noticed by anyone. As for where the shots were fired the top of the shaft itself possessed a small hole where each bullet exited. By folding the scythe down one could also use the weapon for close combat as well. ISN'T it great?

Miester: N/A
Appearance:

Desco is 5'2 feet tall from the feet up without shoes on. With them she gains a extra in height to her height making her 5'3. The child's skin is a lighter form of brown pigment. Almost a darkened orange if you will.(Killer Bee's color) The child possesses slender bodily figure that allows her to seem slim, and agile. When honestly she really wasn't. The child's hair were a raven black that shimmered vividly throughout any light that dawned onto it. Not being tied in any way shape, or form the girls hair freely cascaded down her back stopping just under the shoulder blades. The tips of the females hair were dyed a violet purple color as well. The girls face resembled that of an infants to some degree. Well that is if you compared her cheeks to an infants,which they did happen to resemble. So you could only vision them as being plumb, and Round in that manner. Her facial features were quite awe inspiring l, but the girls eyes were her star attraction you could say. Because of her familys traits they had developed another shape entirely. The pupils of her eyes would take upon the shape of a triforce symbol. The symbol itself were that of a 3d model, and seemed to spin ever so lightly in a ordinary manner. It glew in a azure pigment as well.

The females outfits usually lacked coverage. However that would be highly looked upon by the many village elders that are always watching. So she has chosen to wear a gothic skirt of sorts. It acted as if it were a dress, and possessed the ordinary features. It stopped around 2 inches above her knees allowing the ruffles it had to be seen. The dress itself were a raven black with grey trims. She wore a grey rose within her hair as well. This rose had no odd giving other than the tri force symbol in the center of all it's petals.

Personality:
As the name would apply you'd most likely assume Desco to be a heartless tyrant? One who robs the rich, and poor. Well you'd be absolutely correct. However you'd be forgetting one important factor. Her eye of beauty. Desco just loves anything, or anyone who is shiny. Whether you be covered in oil, or a diamond to her your free game. This usually gives her a exemption in most crimes as well. Or maybe that is because of her low attention span when not focused. Either way she is fairly scatter brained.

As far as using people to her advantage goes Desco seems to have it on point. By using her womanly charms to woo mean to help her. Maybe those men should actually be in jail for attempting to fall under the charms of a little girl. It would seem that Desco had once tried her charms on women, and failed. Because of this she simply adores other girls to some extent. Meaning The younger the better. So maybe she is the pedophile here? Either way at least she isn't crazy!!!Ever since childhood Desco has had a thing for gems, and objects of high value. From paintings to shoes the girl wanted it all. So instead of sitting back, and wanting it she always takes action. Never really wanting to do much except steal, and then eat. Maybe she is the apparition of Greed, and gluttony after all?

*Money
*Jewels
*Emeralds
*Explosions
*Young Women ~Coughs~
*Touching people
Dislikes:
*Young men
*Babies
*Dolls
*Being touched
*Apples
*Limes
*Cats
*Werewolves
*Not being a witch

History:

The Red Queens. A name given to the members of an ancient thief coven . They have been called the most established link to the true blood line then all the rest. The selected few who were actually said to be related too the goddess Ameratsu herself. These theives were a isolated faction of the world, and allowed only few people to join them.Desco grew up in their program. In a manner of speaking you could say she was raised to be the leader of them. Even at birth the young girl had been hand picked for her incredible amount of talent. It flustered even after been born. At some point in time 5 years after birth Trinity were given over to the Red Queens by her parents.

They held no obligation to the young girl going off to train under these ruthless murderous swine. To them maybe the Red Queens had been better suited to raise children. They couldn't have been more wrong. During the 7 years of being with the Red Queens Desco had been put through terrible feats. They had taught her the ways of a their skills. Insteade the child focused on study, and hunting down the many Zodiatic Creatures running among. Yes kinshin and other creatures.

Belonging to no faction Desco had already been on her own. No help. No parents. Nothing except the Red Queens. This were her life throughout all this time. That were until the Red Queens attempted to assault one of the Zodiatic Creatures. This left the Desco alone, and forever unlikely to survive. However she lived on the streets for years. Learning the ropes, and looking for help. However no one gave her a second glance. Nothing except cold shoulders, hateful glares. That is when she decided to change everything. No one would harm her any more. Nothing should have been that way. This were also around the time she found out about her weapon form as well. It had also been the reason she gained the name "Thieving Blossom".

Other:
*The red Queens had also trained Desco in martial arts.

Have you read the rules?
"I love Soul eater."

Last edited by YumerkiAburama on May 19th 2014, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished]   Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:33 am

.-. Bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished]   Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:22 pm

Now I'm finished. So bump.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished]   Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:34 pm

You are brilliant and I love this character!!! If I didn't think that she'd try to skin him alive, I'd request to RP with her and my Riel :)

You have been ACCEPTED! Excellent job :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished]   Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:46 pm

:3 Thank chu. o-o If she doesn't find a partner I'll pair her with Yumerki, and Trinity. XD They shall share Yumerki, and he will be an Op Witch.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished]   Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:02 am

And I will run screaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished]   Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 8:10 pm

.-. Seeing as Desco murdered a few Civilians from the thread she was in I guess I'll explain her passive ability gain, and ordinary ability gain. As for the passive gain she will have one, or another at devouring 12 human/Innocent souls. As for the ordinary abilities it is 24 to keep her balanced. I'll explain my ideal passive ability for the souls she has acquired, and mg thoughts on passive for her.

My thoughts of Passive abilities for Desco will be things that change her mentally rather than applying a direct buff. Although the buffing passive abilities will exist through the gain of 24 souls. Passively include traits, or something along those lines. Such as delusions she only sees. Or whispering walls, and other objects.

Name: Soul World Projection
Type: Passive/Supplementary
Souls required:12
Tier:1
Description: Desco is able to see into the depths of her mind, and reach into it. By doing so she has exposed her Madness length further into reality. So it will cause the Soul eater world's image to be projected on the surroundings around her in a 3rd dimensional spheres radius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished]   Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desco The Scythe Of Greed[Finished]
Page 1 of 1