Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!} Empty
PostSubject: Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!}   Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!} I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:31 pm

Hello, all!

As I am sure most of you know, I am still new to the site, but I have been helping with the Spring Cleaning as I can. Each World board now has its own subsection for "Dead/Finished Threads," each Character Creation section now has subsections for "Dropped" and "Deceased" characters, and there is now a subsections of the Writing Workshops for people to post their own filled out workshops or practice prompts.

Now, while all threads that have not had a post since February 2014 or earlier have been moved to Dead/Finished, I would like to point out that we are not sure which of the still "Active" threads are truly active. If you are part of a thread that has finished or died but has not been moved, we ask that you please label it as such (in the title), PM an admin the title (and area, if you please), or comment such information here. We are working to respond to such things more promptly, but we do ask for patience.

As for Character Sheets, if you have a character that has not been moved to the Accepted subsection, please let us know if you are "Dropping" it (might work on the character in the future but are currently not interested in using it), it has been unofficially approved (which we are DOING AWAY WITH, but if you have been RPing the character, let us know and we will move it), have no intention of using the character at all, or if it has been used and is now dead.

For dropped characters: Please add "Dropped" to the title of the sheet
For character sheets that you have completed but that have not been accepted: Add "Complete" or "Finished" to the topic title
For CSs that are still being worked on: add "WIP" (Work in Progress) to the title
For deceased characters (that are not on the accepted board): add "Dead" or "Deceased" to the title
If you do not plan on using the character and have scrapped the idea: add "Scrap" or "Delete" to the topic title

If you have a character that is under the "Accepted" category and has died, leave a reply here (with it's "class;" meister, weapon, etc) and we will take care of it for you.

Thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!}   Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!} I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 8:29 am

What if you want to get rid of characters that are accepted? I may be missing something but...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!}   Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!} I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:12 am

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!}   Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!} I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:58 pm

If you want to delete characters, you let an admin know and we will remove them.

@Arc: Do you have any that you want to delete?
@Leke: Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!}   Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!} I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:59 pm

I PM'd you. o.o
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!}   Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!} I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:59 pm

Oh, apologies, I didn't check the time you posted that haha Then it's all taken care of
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!}   Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!} I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:50 pm

Yes, I'm sure
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!}   Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!} I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:51 pm

I literally JUST PM'ed you xD Alright, I'll remove them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!}   Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Cleaning Announcement and Sub-Section additions! {Please post the names of your deceased characters here!}
Page 1 of 1