Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cynthia Rosette (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cynthia Rosette (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Cynthia Rosette (WIP)   Cynthia Rosette (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 10:50 am

[bear with me, I’m trying something new with this app~]

Cynthia Rosette (WIP) Jz9tPmJ
Name: Cynthia Rosette
Weapon: N/A
Animal Form: 
Love Interest: Nada
Appearance: 
Hair || Past her knees || Blond || Generally straight ||Part of it covers her right eye 
Eyes || Beautiful chocolate brown mixed with black || Long eyelashes 
Skin || Pale || Flawless || Sometimes dotted with blood || No tattoos or piercings 
Figure || Tall, about 5’7” || Lanky || Thin, about 119 lbs || Long legs || Slim and delicate fingers || Agile, capable of dancing and darting out of the way, dodging attacks with ease || Can run pretty fast 
Clothes || White top hate with red ribbons and roses on the left side || Black undershirt with white buttons along the sides || Red handkerchief around her neck || White petticoat trimmed in red with cuffs and black frills coming out of the sleeves || Black, pleated skirt to mid-thigh || Usually 2-4 inch black heels with red ribbons || White gloves with a rose at the base of her wrist || There is a golden pocket watch in the pocket of her petticoat
Personality: 
Bloodthirsty || She has a tendency to enjoy watching others bleed, and has a strange love of blood and screams
Smiling || She rarely stops smiling, her lips always curled up in either a wicked grin or a soft, endearing smile. When she does stop it’s because something awful has happened 
Word Choice || She believes herself to be above most others, often referring to them as “Little ones” “Lower beings” or sometimes even “Ants.” However, there are few that she chooses to call “My dear” “My darling" “My love” “Mon cher”  “Mon ange du Paradis” or “Mon démon de l’enfer” 
Laughter || She often laughs manically at the strangest times, most tending to be when she’s having fun playing with her toys-the little ones
Danger || She loves danger, always running headfirst into dangerous situations simply for the fun of it 
Sadistic || She has a sadistic attitude towards others, and loves to “play” with other people. This usually includes frustrating them with taunts and insults, dancing out of the way when they attack 
Honest || She always speaks her mind, regardless for what others may think, most having to do with boredom 
Boredom || When she isn’t doing something “fun”-generally torturing some poor soul-She’s bored. She gets bored easily, and will complain about it in a bored and obvious way || When she gets bored with her play toys, she will, often with a sigh, say “Bored now” and either A. leave, or B. attack 
Assumptions || She often makes broad-ranged assumptions based on what she sees. These assumptions can be either correct, or completely and utterly off. 
Accent || Cynthia has a very slight-almost unnoticeable-French accent. Though she is fluent in English, she does sometimes slip into her native language 
Sidelines || She hates being sidelined, tossed off to watch. She finds it too boring, and will always try to get in on the action.
Board Games || Along with playing with humans, she absolutely adores board games || Particularly chess and checkers
Likes: Toying with the little ones || Blood || The color red || Top Hats || Roses|| Smiling || Laughing || Chess
Dislikes: Being bored || The color blue-because it’s calming || The color green-because it’s so dull || Normal clothing-such as baggy pants, jeans, t-shirts etc || When she is outwitted or beaten 
History: I’ll be telling my own history! And I’ll be placing in the details that Cynthia here doesn’t know. Oh psh, you’re no fun! Okay so I was born in the south of France to a pair of wealthy nobles. Cynthia, tell the truth. Okay fffine. I wasn’t born to them persay. They adopted me~and they weren’t nobles. They were, however, of the upper class. Though I was adopted, I was loved. They were fantastic parents, the best! I loved them so much. I was an only child, lonely too. Mother was always busy with painting and father was always at work. Though I knew they loved me, I rarely saw them. So I entertained myself by dressing up in mother’s clothes~It was ever so much fun! Then, a few days after my 15th birthday, my parents went on a cruise. I was left alone in the house, well, not alone. There were the servants. Anyways. 
The cruise was only supposed to last two weeks, but they didn't come home when they were expected to. No, they didn't come home at all. I waited and I waited, for months and months, but they never returned. Distressed, my magic came to life. I burnt the house to the ground, including the all the staff. And then I hopped away in my animal form. Before I left, I chose my favorite outfit of mother's, and the top hat my father had given to me as a gift. He said it completed my look. I miss them so much. 
Other: 
Soul || Her soul is a bright white color with a white top hat 
Song || Cynthia can almost always be found humming-or singing-London Bridge is Falling Down. It's her favorite song
Magic || 
Have You Read the Rules?
“I love Soul Eater!”
[Hmm, it would seem that this app format is far easier than what I normally do..lemme know what you think~]

Last edited by Queen Skyra of the Night on June 12th 2014, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cynthia Rosette (WIP)   Cynthia Rosette (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 12:53 pm

Is this still a WIP?
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Cynthia Rosette (WIP)   Cynthia Rosette (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:52 pm

Yes it is, thank ya very much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cynthia Rosette (WIP)   Cynthia Rosette (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cynthia Rosette (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: