Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathsrtaunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:41 am

Kataro is leaning against the building waiting for Saiko and umm.... The other guy to get here.lol
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:43 am

Saiko shuffles towards Kataro and smiles a small smile, "H-hey..."
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:44 am

"Hey. Do you know when Droon will be here."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:45 am

Droon came around a bend smiling wickedly as usual " hey everybody!"
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:46 am

"H-hi" Saiko mumbles, holding the door open for them.
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:47 am

"You made it." They all walk into the building and then they are seated. "So what are you guys gonna order."
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:48 am

Ikaru is skating, on his way to work. He starts to ride round back, catching a glipse of them. he mutters to himself "Oh man...why do I have to come at this time of the day..."
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:49 am

"A B-burger..." Saiko says, looking out the window.

OOC: Let's just say it was a window seat
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:51 am

"Well... I've been craving some chicken Alfredo. So that's what I'm gonna have."
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:53 am

Ikaru rushes to get into uniform, not even bothering with his hair today. He see's a walking to the table. He thinks, and then realizes there should be a big tip for that table. He rushes the other waiter and pulls him away, then pushes him away. He goes over to the table and smiles. "Hello everyone, pleasure to have you here today. Would you guys like to start off with some drinks?"
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:55 am

"M-may I have s-some water p-please?" Saiko asks the waiter politely.
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:55 am

"Yes please. May I have a sweet tea."
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:59 am

"What are you gonna have Droon."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 8:49 am

"Well how about......milk!? I love me some milk!"
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:41 pm

"Thank y-you." Saiko stutters, thanking the waiter for his time.
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:06 pm

"Well Saiko. You never told me why you were sitting all alone."
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:12 pm

"I-I was just t-training..." She mumbles, looking down at her lap nervously.
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:17 pm

"Oh. You don't have to be so nervous. Loosen up, have some fun."
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:48 pm

"I'm s-sorry.." She says, looking out the window to avoid eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:12 pm

"Darnit I'm caught between the ' meat lovers calzone' the steak and the 'ultimate chicken sandwhich'"
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:19 pm

"I just want some noodles."
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:25 pm

"Oh craaaaaapp. I gotta go guys, I gotta go to my new apartment and unpack and stuff like that. I wish I could stay. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:28 pm

" buh!Buh! I suck at one on one conversation!what do I do?"
Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:30 pm

"I'll just leave as well then..." Saiko says, leaving a tip for the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:31 pm

" wait! I don't wanna be alone either! Darnit it's like I push everyone away." He says muttering the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deathsrtaunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsrtaunt   Deathsrtaunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathsrtaunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: