Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boris Kovalsky [DROPPED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Boris Kovalsky  [DROPPED] Empty
PostSubject: Boris Kovalsky [DROPPED]   Boris Kovalsky  [DROPPED] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:30 pm

Souls: 8

Boris Kovalsky  [DROPPED] 5092-110

Boris Kovalsky

Meister:

Weapon Form: In his weapon form Boris takes a form of a silver polish saber (Pol:Szabla). The blade of his weapon form is a very slightly curved. Also, the length of it is 2 feet 7½ inches. The handle of his weapon form is able to protect his meister's fingers from getting hurt. Something that resembles black hide is wrapped around the handle of his weapon form. The hide feels soft and warm when touched by someone, while his blade is cold like ice. The handle of his weapon form is 4 Inches long. During soul resonance, the blade turns red and becomes very hot.
Boris Kovalsky  [DROPPED] Polish10

Appearance: Boris is 170 cm (5'7") tall. He has brown hair long to his ears, green eyes and fair complexion. He is slim but he hasn't got an athletic figure. He wears a normal school uniform. You know..school blazer, white shirt, red tie, tan coloured sweater.
When he's on a mission he wears a black leather jacket with brown straps and brown color on the inside of the jacket. Under it, he wears a gray t-shirt. He also wears black trousers with brown straps and leather brown belt. To his belt, he has a silver chain attached ended with a small blade. Boris during his missions wears heavy boots.
Boris Kovalsky  [DROPPED] Untitl10

Personality: Boris is a very brave and honorable person thanks to his parents, who trained him to be able to defeat weak kishin eggs without any meister. When fighting, he's very serious, cunning and sneaky. He tries to locate weak spots of his enemies. During normal life, Boris is a very loyal friend towards everyone he likes. He's ready to help them in various tasks. Also, thanks to his parents, he was able to gather a lot of knowledge. He is very intelligent. Boris is a friendly and hard working person most of the time, however, he's not afraid to use his sneakiness to his own advantage when it's needed.

History: Boris was born in North Poland in Sopot city. His father was a death scythe and his mother was a meister.
When he was 5, his parents started preparing him to become a student in the DWMA when he becomes a teenager. They weren't sure if their son is a meister or a weapon but they wanted to send him to Shibusen. Boris was working hard to make his parents feel proud of him. One day, when Boris was 10, their city was attacked by a small group of kishin eggs. They began to destroy the city and kill people.
Boris wrote what happened in his journal:
Oh no! These..Monsters attacked us! Mom said that everything will be okay. But now mom and dad are standing in front of our house and they're waiting for the monsters to attack.
(5 minutes later)
The monsters came to us..Dad turned into a long sword and mom picked him up. I'm scared.
Oh no! Mom and dad are lying on the ground! I must help them!
(2 hours later!)
We..We've killed these ugly monsters! yay! I wouldn't have done it without my friend, Adrian! He's a meister! And I can turn into a weapon! I'm a saber! Cool! I've decided to give the souls of these..Uhm..Kishin eggs to my dad. He said that I should keep them, but I didn't agree
As you can see Boris learned how to turn into a weapon when he was 10. Well, when Boris was 14, he moved to Death City with his parents, then he joined the DWMA and now he wants to find a meister.

Miscellaneous: He has a special ability! He can make his meister invisible. However, his meister is required to stand in shadows, motionless to activate it. This ability activates after one post. (Of course, Boris has to be in his weapon form)
When Boris gets 25 souls, he will be also able to slowly heal his meister's wounds (He'll need about 5 posts to fully heal his meister).
Soul Resonance: When Boris and his meister use the resonance, the meister gains incredible agility also his perception improves, allowing them to respond to attacks way quicker.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater.."
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by [RACKIE] on December 29th 2017, 6:56 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Boris Kovalsky [DROPPED]   Boris Kovalsky  [DROPPED] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:47 pm

Technically, his appearance needs to be expanded, but since you have two images for him, I think that I can make an exception. I would like to see more on his mannerisms, etc, but I won't push it.

ACCEPTED!

Also, he is INCREDIBLY interesting. Well done!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Boris Kovalsky [DROPPED]   Boris Kovalsky  [DROPPED] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:31 pm

Uhm..You're not going to move him?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Boris Kovalsky [DROPPED]   Boris Kovalsky  [DROPPED] I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 2:13 pm

Changes approved~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boris Kovalsky [DROPPED]   Boris Kovalsky  [DROPPED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boris Kovalsky [DROPPED]
Page 1 of 1