Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:50 pm

Sky was worried and confused. She had to questions that needed to be answered
1. was he really thinking about Lord Death
and
2. what is Lord death like when he is serious?
"O-oh ok." Sky said confused.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 1:40 am

"So..Have you got any plans for the rest of this day?" Martin asked Sky.
I wonder what will happen next..After we collect all these souls and I become a Death Scythe. What Sky will be doing after that? Hm..Oh! I'll ask her! Martin thought. Well Martin very liked thinking about future and planning many things. And he also liked writting his journal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 4:46 pm

Sky blushed "O-oh um no i mean nothing, i'm doing nothing."
Why was she so bad at speaking Martin probably thought she was a fool.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 5:04 pm

A blush? Again Martin was curious why Shy is blushing. Maybe it was her shyness? "Oh..Hm..Ah! I have a question! What will we do after we collect 100 souls?" He asked. But he was still wondering about Sky's blush. Martin didn't know why he was curious about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 5:08 pm

"Well that is a silly question you will go and work for Lord Death and well me I don't know I guess ill just go on with my life..." Sky trailed on.
She really didn't know what to do she never looked past making her partner a death scythe.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 5:24 pm

"Ah...I see" Martin said. Somehow his voice sounded like he was sad. Martin looked at the ground. "Lord Death has a lot of Death Scythes..and in his hands I would be like a knife. Uh..Y-you know what would be better? Working for the DWMA to-together. You and me." Martin said. Somehow it was slowly becoming his dream. To work for the academy with Sky. Maybe as the teachers? Maybe as the soldiers? No matter as who, but with Sky. Yeah, it would be cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 5:29 pm

Sky was happy "You really wan't to work for the dwma with me!"
She was so happy she jumped up and hugged him as hard as she could.
"Martin you are the best!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 5:56 pm

"No, I'm not..." Martin said as Sky hugged him, but soon.. "Sk-Sky..You're..s-strong..I-I can't breathe!" He said, trying to catch breath. But honesly, who normal would leave a person like Sky to work with Lord Death. In Martin's opinion meister is always number one in weapon's career, not Lord Death. And also, his parents did almost the same..After Martin's dad turned into a Death Scythe he was still working with his meister, Martin's mother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:08 pm

Sky let go of Martin
"S-sorry" she blushed
"I guess I got carried away." Sky said as she backed up a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:21 pm

ooc: Can I join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:25 pm

ooc: I would let you but you have to ask Leke.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 7:45 am

OOC: Of course. You can join

"But tell me, why not? Isn't it a lot better when you work with your partner even after you reached your goal? You know, I think that working with you would be a lot better than working with Shinigami." Martin said with a smile and put his hands into his pockets. "So, what do you think, my dear? Let's work together as long as you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:35 pm

"Yea I quess I just thought you would want to go work for him and not a unpowerful girl like me"
Sky always had people she loved leaving her life and she was surprised he wanted to stay.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:45 pm

"Oooh come oooon! You have a power, but you have to discover it! Did you thought that I would just leave you?" Martin said. He was very loyal and he had his rules. One of them says: Your meister is one of the most important people in your life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:48 pm

Sky blushed "S-so you wont leave?"
She looked down. Martin was strong he could probably be one of Lord Deaths greatest if he wanted
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:57 pm

"No, I won't. I promise" Martin said.
Well Martin thought that he's too weak to be a good Death Scythe. Well of course being one of Shinigami's greatest weapons would be cool. But he wanted to stay with Sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:00 pm

Skys stomach growled "U-um sorry I guess im kinda hungery."
She looked down she was really hungery in fact she hadn't eatin in a day.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:06 pm

"Oh! Hm..So..Hm Let's go to cafeteria." Martin said.
Well he was also a little hungry. Cafeteria was a good place to eat something, right? Uhm..Yeah because it's the cafeteria. And it wasn't too far, because it was in the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:11 pm

"Ok!" Sky answered as they started walking to the cafeteria.
"S-so Martin what did you do before this?" Sky asked looking at Martin but still walking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:32 pm

"Hm..before this? Uhm..Before I joined the DWMA? You know..uhm I've trained to become a student in the adacemy since I was..uhm..Five. It was my parents' decision. So I've tried and tried to be as good as I can. And as you can see I'm here with the best girl I've ever meet." Martin said, trying to be honest with Sky. The part with 'the best girl' , was what Martin thought about Sky.
Somehow Martin didn't llike talking about his past
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 9:15 pm

Sky blushed at the "best girl in the world" part.
Nobody has ever called her that. What is this feeling she thought "M-martin i'm not really that great..." She said
She got that funny feeling again, what is it! She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 9:28 pm

Carmine has just entered the school, he was shattered to here about his cousin James' accident. And now tht he was alone in the school without anyone... he was terrified. He pulled his hood over his face and tried not to make contact with anyone. He became famished so he tried to find the cafeteria. As he walked in he ran into someone and made him spill his tray. Guy: "Hey! Why don't you watch out where your going! Kid!" Carmine was terrified. Carmine: "I-I'm sorry...". The guy lifted him in the air and is about to punch him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 10:14 pm

Sky saw a boy about to get punched and ran to him.
"Hey you stop that!" She ran to the guy and punched him in the face and he fell.
The guy ran off and Sky went to help the poor boy up.
"A-are y-you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 10:17 pm

He got up and dusted off his pants. "Thanks..." he said in a terrified voice then he went and got some food and sat at a table by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 10:25 pm

"W-welcome" Sky said in a small voice.
Something about this boy made Sky wonder who was he and why did he have his hood up?
She srugged it off and when back to Martin, "that was weird right Martin?"
Sky asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next