Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) Empty
PostSubject: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:21 pm

Grace followed the group to the training grounds. "So this is where it is..." She came to a halt in a clearing and turned towards Droon. "Ok, so lets get going. Transform and we can see if we work together." Grace was nervous. What if it didn't work? What if she ended up screwing everything up and Droon hates her? 'I hope this works.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:29 pm

Lynne found a nice patch of shade under a tall oak tree and sat on the cool, slightly damp grass. She whistled at Atonio and patted some ground right next to herself that was just big enough to fit the tall man. She then turned her attention towards Grace and Droon - eager to see what would happen should they try to bond their soul wavelengths.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:36 pm

Droon nodded in acquiescence and jumped into the air, doing a flip and transforming into his weapon form in the air. He formed into an enormous 6 foot great-sword. The whole thing was jet black and it had an organic, spiky shape. It landed point-first in the ground, quivering slightly. Once he was picked up, one would notice that he was surprisingly light, possessing roughly the same weight as an ordinary two-handed blade. The very edge of the blade was silver, in sharp contrast to the black coloration everywhere else. The handle flowed naturally from the blade, thinning dramatically into a handle. The cool metal almost seems to conform to her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:43 pm

Lynne's eyes widened. Droon's weapon form was impressive but even more shocking was the fact that Grace was able to pick him up at all. A sword that size would normally crush a girl like her. She smirked and thought to herself "Well it looks like you beat me this time." Suddenly Lynne felt a pain in her chest that she couldn't identify. She took one hand and put it on her heart, wincing slightly. It wasn't serious but to her it was a foreign kind of hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:16 pm

Ooc: grace hasnt picked him up yet.

Grace gaped at the large sword. "THIS is your weapon form?" She shook her head, doubting she could pick him up. Grace walked towards Droon, and with both hands, yanked him out of the ground Excalibur style. She waas surprised at how light he was. Grace swung him around a few times. "Ok, now lets test something else." She said with a grin. Grace swung Droon at a nearby tree, hoping to cut it in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:18 pm

((Bleh, misread stuff. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:20 pm

Droon seems to glow a faint red color, easily sheering through a tree like butter. It crashes in the direction of the others with a snap. Droon giggles "that tickled." The broad blade of the sword easily held Droon's reflection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:27 pm

Lynne yelped when she saw the broken tree falling straight towards her, instinctively clinging herself to Antonio. Her face barely changed color and she cleared her throat "Ahum! Sorry 'bout that." She returned to her original position, only this time a little bit closer to the weapon. She formed her hands around her mouth and called out to the other meister and weapon "That was amazing guys! You two are really in sync with each others' wavelengths!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 8:06 am

Grace couldn't be happier that they worked well together. "Ok, you transform back now." She said, setting Droon on the ground.

Ooc: partners?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 8:45 am

Ooc: not so fast!!! Take dis slow!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 9:26 am

Antonio chuckled at the girl at his side, ruffling her hair before returning to watch them. "I would keep using him some more if I were you. I single swing is one thing, but if you want to see just how well you work together, you should see about trying techniques." Antonio shrugged and relaxed a bit more, legs in front of him, arms perpendicular to the ground as he leaned back, watching them through the edges of his silvery hair. Without turning his head, though his eyes drifted towards her, Tony began addressing Lynne. "I assume that you're looking to make one of us your weapon? Do you have a particular type in mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 6:13 pm

Lynne hugged her knees, looking out towards Grace and Droon. "Well, to be honest I'm fine with any weapon. There is this one thing, but it's not really important…" She gave Antonio a mischievous smile and asked while tracing nonexistent curves on her body "Why? Are you trying to pair up with this?" The witch laughed before returning her attention to the other two. Despite appearing calm, she remembered the prospect of having to reveal her witch identity, and it was making her anxious.

((Sorry I haven't been online much today since the weekend's out… I should be able to post most days. In a little bit I'm gonna have a thing that'll be for an hour just so y'know…))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 6:35 pm

Antonio laughed, "If you want to test wavelengths with me then I'm game." He shrugged, readjusting himself so that he was laying down on his stomach. His eyes continued to look towards the fight, though his interest wasn't completely held any longer. "I've tried partnering up with people in the past, namely one of my exes, but it's never worked so far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 7:09 pm

Ooc: so lets forget she sey him down.

"Um, I'm not quite familiar with techniques yet, but I'll try." Grace closed her eyes and focused her waveleengths to try and form something. Just something...

After a few minutes, Droon will start to glow red again. Grace opened her eyes. "I think I'm getting something!" She was so excited, and Grace didn't get excited very easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 7:49 pm

Lynne hesitated at first, but she quickly found the bravado to accept Tony's offer at a test run. Maintaining her calm she answered "You don't know until you try." and got up in one movement. She dusted off her plaid, orange and black skirt before holding out her hand to the double-ended scythe; Lynne looked down at Antonio with a face that was happy, excited, and fearless. She could hear Grace's voice in the background and was eager to see what the meister and weapon duo could manage in terms of techniques.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:26 am

Antonio smirked, grabbing her hand. Instantly his body lit up white, his shape reforming. As his body broke off into two white strands, circling each other like DNA's double helix, he began to shift from bottom to top. The lower blade morphed first, apparent only in outline until the other end began to curve and take shape. In a sudden burst of light, his form completed, the middle handle within Lynne's hand.

The double-ended scythe was over six feet tall, still around Antonio's full height but slightly larger. With the single exception of which way each blade faced, the weapon was completely symmetrical. The blades were held on by an almost octopus appearing construct, gems socketed into each. At present, the gems were the same pale, brilliant blue of his eyes. Measuring straight across, rather than following their curves, each blade seemed to stretch about four feet from the handle, with various holes running along the length of each. The metal seemed to resemble the surgical steel piercings he wore in his human form, with the exceptions of the inner edges of each blade, which were a lighter-appearing, though stronger alloy.

The very moment he'd formed completely, his image appeared in the top blade, which was now at her right. "So far so good, it seems. You're not receiving any negative energies from my wavelength or anything, are you? You haven't dropped me, so that's a good sign." There was a smirk on his face, somewhere between his friendly, though cocky typical expression and a proud grin. Relief shown in his eyes as he looked at her, waiting to see if their match-up had any adverse effects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 5:06 pm

Lynne was awestruck by Antonio's weapon transformation as well as his striking weapon form, although she didn't express it too much. She gripped the middle handle of the scythe firmly, waiting for some kind of burn or sudden fatigue, but the witch didn't feel uncomfortable in the slightest. In fact, she felt good. "No, nothing's wrong so far. You're surprisingly light too." Lynne took her left hand and traced it along the top blade of the scythe where she met eyes with Antonio. She could see that the weapon was just as pumped as she was. Thinking boldly from the adrenaline now running through her veins, Lynne hollered to Grace and Droon "What do you guys think of a little sparring match?" She quickly caught her tongue and murmured to Tony "That is if you're okay with it." Of course she planned to go easy on the younger meister being that Lynne already had experience in dueling, and Grace hadn't been at the academy for long. Meanwhile, her soul seemed to still be veiled by soul protect, though she wasn't exactly sure it would last long - already detecting some probing by the foreign weapon that was now bonded to herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:58 pm

Antonio chuckled, "We need to have a teacher present if we're going to spar. Those are the rules." He was still smiling with her, his wavelength prodding hers curiously, fascinated by the bond. Thus far, he hadn't been able to properly bond with anyone, and the wonder showed on his face, in the wideness of his eyes, the way they trace her hand, up her arm, and scanned over her body. His face began to twist to confusion as he realized that she was holding back, and he looked up at her curiously, though he said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 11:21 pm

Grace thought about it for a moment. "Ok. Let's call a teacher then." Grace started to smile again. 'Wow. My first sparring match on my first day.' Grace thought to herself. This was going to be a very exciting day.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:37 am

Antonio's image nodded in the blade before he partially moved out of it, his upper body seeming normal, his lower half seeming almost ghostly as it faded into the hilt. He pulled his phone from his pocket and called up his best friend, Jasmine. She answered before long and he quickly explained the situation before saying, "See ya then, Jazzie," and hanging up. He looked over at the others, smiling. "She's going to look for an available teacher. Shouldn't take too long. She's fast." He winked at them before fading back into his weapon form fully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 4:34 pm

"That's great. How long do you think they'll be?" Lynne asked Antonio, still intrigued by seeing his body contained in the reflection of the scythe.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 6:13 pm

"Jazzie's fast," He said, shrugging, toying with the ring in his lip. "It shouldn't take long. Give me a few swings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:23 pm

Lynne did as she was told, getting a feel for using a double-ended scythe; it was a bit tricky at first, but the meister figured she could wield him similarly to a baton. She took a deep breath and could feel her heartbeat in sync alongside Antonio's. Putting both hands on the scythe's pole she raised him horizontally above her head with a little bit of a tilt. Moving her fingers and palms deftly, Lynne began to spin the weapon -- gaining more momentum as she continued. It felt great -- almost like dancing. In one action she brought the spinning blades to a halt and into a proper fighting position. Holding the weapon diagonally in front of her body she lunged forward and did some slashes, quickly alternating between both ends of the scythe.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:06 pm

Antonio laughed as she swung him, a smirk on his face. "You're doing excellent, Lynne." He said, the hilt humming as he spoke, a low vibration akin to a cat's purr. "So far so good. I'm impressed-"

"Nice to see you in your second skin." The voice was sudden, a sort of cocky smirk curling in the words as a tall, blue-eyed, blue-haired girl approached, her skin covered in tattoos. She was actually in a somewhat uniform, with a grey plaid skirt and a sailor suit style top, though the look on her face seemed anything but the typical school girl. "I brought company."

Behind her was Sidney "Sid" Barrett, his skin bluish, nose flattened and his pure white eyes seeming emotionless and blank. It was hard to tell his mood, his expressions far from those of the living with both rows of his teeth showing at all times, though it looked like he was trying to present a reassuring smile as he approached. Were it not for these things, though, one would not be able to tell that he was, in fact, undead, seeing as he still retained his full physique and movement. "Hello, students." He said, voice gruff and as gentle as he could make it for the girls. "I see that you both wish to pair up with some of our more... seasoned students. I am here to oversee your sparring match, offer advice, and make sure that none of you get hurt. That's the kind of man I was."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:50 pm

Grace looked at the blue man. 'A zombie? I think I heard of the undead teacher.' Grace thought. She still couldn't believe the DWMA would let a zombie teach, even if he was one of their top meisters. "Ok. I'm ready when Lynne is." Grace said. She wasn't sure if she was ever going to be ready, but it's now or never. She took a deep breath, some of her cherry red hair falling in front of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next