Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:02 pm

Droon had fallen unusually silent awhile back, filled with second guesses. What if Koizumi came back and found him with a new meister? She would feel betrayed! What if this new meister was not assertive enough? Droon may be arrogant, but he knew that he wasn't leadership material. A thousand other questions came knocking at the front of his mind.
He mutters quietly to himself about "commitment issues" before shaking his head and leaping back into sword form with a dramatic flip, his confidence renewed for the time being "Alright, you guys ready for this?!" He shouts, his voice echoing slightly and his ever-grinning face reflecting on the broad black blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:23 pm

"You were right. That was fast." Lynne said with a mischievous look on her face. She'd met Sid before and even had him for a couple of classes last semester, so seeing the zombie professor again wasn't all that exciting. The battle, however, was certainly making her heart race. "I'm good when you are. Grace, how about you make the first move -- give it all you've got." With that, Lynne got into a defensive position that would hopefully be able to deflect whatever was thrusted at her. "Are you ready, Tony?" she murmured to transparent body apparent in one of the scythe blades.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 6:12 pm

Antonio's image smirked at her and nodded before disappearing, the blades gleaming as he did so. "At your leisure."

Sid and Jasmine stood off to the side, watching them from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 11:59 pm

"Ok." Grace nodded. 'Let's do this.' She thought. "Alright Lynne. Let's see how strong you really are." Grace dashed towards Lynne, just stopping in time to stick Droon in the ground. She kept hold of him, using her momentum to lift her small body and kick outwards at Lynne with both feet. Even though she wasn't very big, a kick like that would still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 6:09 am

Surprisingly enough, once Droon's blade was in the ground, several dozen sword blades erupted from the dirt beneath Lynne's feet "Surprise!" Droon shouts through his sword form. For anyone that had known Droon for long at the academy, they could probably could have informed them that Droon was a fully autonomous weapon when he wanted, and could produce his blades nearly at will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:19 pm

It was doable enough to avoid Grace's kick, but Droon's little stunt had temporarily fazed the meister; she barely avoided the red-haired meister and was knicked on her left leg by one of the swords that had shot out of the ground. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you've already had a meister huh, Droon? Oh well, that just makes it more interesting now doesn't it?" Lynne said with a sly smile. She quickly turned her attention towards Antonio "Listen, Tony. I can try to come up with a plan, but I don't know any of your abilities; not to mention they'll vary depending on who wields you. I know for a fact that I can use heat. Grace is small and quick -- for now I'll try to tire her out. You think in the meantime and let me know when you've got something." Lynne finished her strategic talk with a wink directed towards the scythe's top blade.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:25 pm

"I can deal with fire." He said, a hint of a smirk evident in his voice. "See if you can strike the metal. My element is fire and it should spark easily against him." Heat began to spread out from the handle as he spoke, lighting the edges of his blades as though the metal was in a furnace. "I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:44 pm

"Right. I'm counting on you." Lynne could feel intense heat pass briefly between her hands gripping the scythe's staff, but she was able to tolerate it with her witch physiology; it wasn't exactly magic, so thankfully her soul protect was still intact. Testing out Antonio's own strength, she sliced in half a nearby tree sapling, causing it to whither into ashes. "Hey, maybe you want to tone it down a little? We don't want to hurt anyone after all." Lynne asked worriedly. In all honesty she enjoyed the newfound power between her and her partner's soul; it was almost as if they were resonating.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:48 pm

"On it, boss." He said, lessening the heat to a dull blaze along his blade. "I suggest going on the offensive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:54 pm

"I was just about to," she said fiercely "and don't call me boss. We're partners." Lynne faced her weapon directly at Grace and began to sprint towards the girl. "If you think you can sense any movements underground let me know. I doubt that'll be the last time Droon uses that move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 5:13 pm

Grace pulled Droon out of the ground. "Fire, huh? Ok, I can deal with fire." She said. Grace closed her eyes again, concentrating on what she felt earlier. Droon glowed red again. "Ok. Let's see how this does." Grace swung Droon sideways at Lynne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 5:23 pm

Lynne stopped herself and pivoted to face the sideways strike, using the staff of the double-ended scythe to stop the attack. Her hands were positioned towards the top and bottom parts of the weapon, dangerously close to the burning blades, and she was in a kneeling position. With catlike speed Lynne kicked out her left leg that was resting on the ground, attempting to trip up Grace. "Are you alright Tony?" Lynne blurted out, hoping that Droons aura didn't seriously affect him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 5:43 pm

Grace jumped back, just out of reach of Lynne's leg. She ran towards Lynne, slashing twice with Droon. "Droon. Can you do that thing with your blades again? I can finish Lynne if you distact her." Grace said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 6:51 pm

Lynne wanted to avoid blocking with Atonio as much as possible, not knowing whether the wavelength Droon was exerting could cause severe strain on her weapon or not. She narrowly dodged one cut when getting back up; the second one formed a small gash on her right shoulder. She hissed in pain. "I've got to think fast." Nearby the witch spotted a small pond and immediately she began to formulate a retaliation. Without looking at her opponent Lynne dashed towards the source of water, hoping for Grace to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 6:58 pm

Droon's blade almost seems to hum with energy when it makes contact with anything, likely making it's already sharp blade go through things even more easily. "Sorry, I need to be in the ground to do that." He says, eyeing their opponent through his reflection along the blade "I know a trick when I see one, she's trying to lead you away." He says, drawing on past experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 7:49 pm

Grace smirked. "Of couse. Thanks Droon." She put him in the ground. She tried to contact him telepathically through there synced wavelengths. *Make a wall of blades for her to run into.* She told Droon (telepathically).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:13 pm

Lynne stood by the water's edge, but it was apparent that Grace wasn't going to move an inch towards her. She sighed and thrust Antonio's blade into the pond, causing a thick fog to form. "Tony, listen. I want you to make your blades as hot as you can. It might be our only chance to break free of the next attack. Even if Droon can't see us now there's no guarantee he can't feel my own vibrations." The meister stood there and steadied her breathing, trying to be as immobile as possible for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:16 pm

Droon resonates fully with his meister for the first time, going pure red and gaining enough power to spread his wavelength throughout the ground of the entire area. He sends a wave of blades in her direction, wondering why Sid had yet to say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:32 pm

Grace ran towards Lynne with Droon in the ground. She still had him, but he was cutting through the ground like butter. "I'm losing you that easily!" She yelled. When Grace got to Lynne, she tried a leg sweep to cause her to lose balance. *Droon, how are you holding up?* She asked through there synced wavelengths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:49 pm

Lynne didn't think Antonio would be heated up enough to pull off her next move, but she had no choice. Seeing the tsunami of black blades spill their way through the fog, Lynne began to spin the double-ended scythe in front of her body as fast as she could. The action itself deflected some of the onslaught of metal, while the heat caused some swords to break in half from the pressure. Unfortunately this move blew away her fog cover, and now, Grace was heading straight towards the witch. Grace swiftly knocked Lynne over, causing her to fall into the pond and drop Antonio. However, she grabbed Grace's extended leg and dragged her into the water as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:23 pm

Grace was suprised when Lynne pulled her into the water. "Ah!" Although that was kinda fun, this is a sparring match. Grace climbed out of the pond, sopping wet. Droon had stayed in the ground on land. She pulled Droon out of the ground. Grace giggled. "That was fun!" She said. Grace went serious again, and stood in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:44 pm

Lynne laughed too, although she was soaking wet and rather cold. "Here I'll dry us off." She picked up Atonio and spun him around in front of Grace lightly. The heat that radiated off of him quickly dried off their bodies. "Sorry about dropping you before, Tony." Lynne said apologetically. She saw how quickly Grace adjusted her position to one with little area for openings and was impressed. "I've been holding back so far, but she's still so strong. What should I do?" Lynne was completely at a loss, Tony wasn't talking either; she assumed it was because of the strain that the fire power he was using put on his soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:41 pm

Grace wasn't going to waste any time. *Ok, Droon. Let's give her all we got!* She told Droon through wavelength. Grace dashed at Lynne and jumped. She came down slashing in a downwards motion at Lynne.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 12:14 am

Droon growls with effort, pushing their resonance as hard as he could without unbalancing their soul frequencies. His blade grows about 4 feet longer and 2 wider, completely red, pulsing with her heartbeat. A slight red after image trails behind it in Every bodies vision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:30 am

There wasn't anytime to dodge Droon with the amount of area his sword was covering in one single thrust. Lynne was older and physically stronger than Grace, so she could block the strike using Antonio. However, Droon's new form was so powerful it made the earth break beneath her; it almost felt like she was being hammered by gravity. "Sorry Tony, try to bear it a little longer." Lynne said while uttering short gasps. The red glow emanating from Droon was beginning to confuse her, but the meister had to focus. She couldn't resonate without releasing soul protect, and magic was out of the question. "Think Lynne. There has to be something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next