Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! Empty
PostSubject: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:03 pm

"4:53... They had better not be late...." Ace was sitting quietly with his body propped up against a tree outside of the academy. He had thought about using the dojo, but he was curious as to whether or not Sarah could use the environment to her advantage in a fight. Mister Vallhen was supposed to coach the fight, but the chances of him showing up were... questionable. It was so early in the morning, though, that no one would see the fight, so Ace doubted they would get in trouble for breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:31 pm

Sarah made her way up the great staircase leading to the academy, a large coffee in one hand. Her carrier bag was slung over her shoulder as usual. Her steps seemed sluggish, and to the casual observer she looked like she probably hadn't been awake all too terrifically long.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:33 pm

Jareth and Selene were chatting idly as they came up the hill to meet with Ace, "You called, buddy?" Selene laughed, "This is Jareth, my meister. Did you finally find someone who could deal with your rage issues?" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 12:01 am

"Don't call me buddy..." Ace's voice was more irritated than anything. Selene wasn't a significantly notable person to him, but she was another person that didn't get off on the wrong foot with him. "And... let's just say this one might not quit as quickly as the others. Besides, I think this one just might know what she has. She saw my match with that samurai..." Ace checked his watch impatiently. "4:57... At least you were on time..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 12:05 am

Sarah reached the top of the steps, then took a moment to yawn and look around, finding Ace and the others and trudging over to them, arriving at 5:00 AM on the do. She gave a polite wave, though quickly covered her mouth as another yawn passed through. "Morning..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 7:44 pm

Selene chuckled, "Well, we'll see how you two fight together. Jareth and I have been a team for a while now, so here's to hoping you can hold your own."
Jareth chuckled, "I heard about that fight. Seems like it caused quite a stir."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 11:52 pm

"The more the other students think they should hate me, the more they leave me alone." Ace checked his watch when he heard his partner's voice; it was five o'clock. "You're on time. Well, you're punctual... that's a start." Now that it was time for a fight, Ace got off the ground. "This is Selene. We've been on several missions together. She's a very skilled fighter, and I doubt that she would pick a partner that wasn't incredibly dangerous in a fight. I hope your fighting skills are as good as your rhetoric, Sarah."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 11:56 pm

Sarah rubbed her eyes before downing the rest of her coffee, setting her mug and carrier bag down on the ground. She did a few courtesy stretches with her arms, then gave a large yawn, cupping her mouth. "R-Ready..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 12:02 am

Selene nodded, shifting into a Winchester Colt .45 in Jareth's hands. "Ready to go when you are."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:15 pm

"She has range on us, and my chain is going to be useless in blocking their attacks. Keep your eye on his trigger finger and not the actual gun. Oh and remember, I might not be a gun, but my hand is a bullet." Ace tried giving Sarah as many strategy points as possible before transforming in to his weapon form. "Also, try not to choke yourself with my chain."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:36 pm

Sarah hefted him in her arms before starting to slowly spin the ball and chain part of his weapon form, tightly gripping the scythe part. "I watched a few demonstration videos on how to use a kusarigama... I'm not an expert, but... Well, whatever... We got this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 11:11 am

Jareth nodded, gripping Selene before taking a step back, "Go!" he jumped back further, firing three shots in rapid succession at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 6:39 pm

"Get out of the way!" Ace shouted from his weapon form. He could only hope that Sarah wouldn't try do block Selene's bullets.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 6:41 pm

Sarah had been about to move the spinning ball and chain in front of her to block the shots, but on Ace's suggestions she dived to the left in an attempt to dodge the bullets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 9:25 pm

Jareth followed their movements and continued firing, sending an endless barrage of bullets their way.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 1:11 am

Dammit, we won't be able to get in for an attack like this... "Get under cover." Ace commanded. From there, he could devise a way to launch a counter attack. "And don't get shot."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 1:15 am

Sarah continued to run in a circle, keeping his spinning ball and chain between them and Jareth and Selene. Instead of listening to his advice, she started closing the circle, drawing closer and closer to them while keeping the impromptu shield between herself and the shots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:31 am

Jareth aimed Selene at a rock behind Sarah, the shots ricocheting off and towards her back before he aimed at her front again. She'd have to choose where she got hit; front, or back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!   My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Hand is a Bullet: Ace and Sarah's New Team!
Page 1 of 1