Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Strange New Girl at the Ball

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:19 pm

Aesop wasn't sure what to make of the next newcomer. They were wearing a suit but it was difficult to tell if their physical features were male or female. If they were like him, then they didn't seem to have much concern over passing. But if they were physically male, they were quite feminine in appearance.

"Ah, there's no need to be concerned," he shook his head, "We were merely discussing our plans to summon Cthulhu." He gave a slight smile in his rare bout of humor.

He frowned, "Ahem, forgive my poor manners. My name is Aesop Fable, who might the two of you be?" He looked expectantly at the two newcomers. He especially hoped to get a gender specific name from the androgynous looking one.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:57 pm

The newbie smiled pleasantly, "Justice," it said, "And for future reference --- xem, xir, or xe, please." A laugh sounded from the figure. "I prefer not to go by 'it'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:16 pm

Addy's eyes remained locked on her feet, though she did take note of the odd pronouns. This person was agender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:11 pm

Aesop relaxed when Justice explained the situation. He was glad xe had explained it outright instead of letting him just guess.

"Pleasure to meet you Mixter Justice," Aesop held out his hand in greeting. He had become quite accustomed to referring to people using polite titles. He was glad he had come across that term in his own research time, but he had never really expected to use it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:28 pm

Justice's smile widened at the gesture and title, and xe's head bowed a bit once more, xir hand reaching out and shaking Aesop's. "Quite the pleasure indeed. It's nice to see someone so formal." Xe looked to the three present, smiling. "Are you not going to dance or anything? Or would you just like to gain more knowledge on the occult?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:39 pm

"Miss Addy and I were dancing a few minutes ago," he gestured to the girl beside himself, "We just came out here to admire the view."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:33 am

Orion walked up "I should probably introduce myself. Orion Miller, meisterless weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 12:58 pm

Addy nodded, still looking at her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:21 pm

"Pleased to meet you, Mister Orion," Aesop held out his hand, "Aesop Fable, weapon with a meister." He knew that last part wasn't really necessary, but it felt appropriate to him. He hoped Orion wouldn't take it as him making fun of him for his lack of meister.

"Miss Addy, are you alright?" Aesop raised an eyebrow, "You've been acting a little off if it's not to forward for me to say."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:39 pm

Justice nodded to the boy, "Justice Abbey. Weaponless meister. Pleased to meet you. What year are you?" Xhe looked over to the pair in front of xer, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:47 am

Addy froze a bit, "Yes, it's uhm... just... I'm not used to... so many people.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:41 am

He could relate to Addy's plight. With as much subtlety as he could, he pretended to admire the night sky again. He lowered his voice enough for only her to hear.

"A trick for that is to pretend that you aren't you," Aesop whispered, hoping what worked for him would work for her. He turned on his heels back to face Justice, a confident smile plastering itself on his face. He stepped towards xir with practiced grace.

"I'm a freshman," he stated, "And you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:59 am

Addy gave a slight nod, looking away from her feet and to the group, "I'm Adrastea Arcane. I'm a sophomore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 11:14 pm

"As I said, I'm Orion. A junior." He adjusted his tux "and this suit makes me feel like a teenage James Bond."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:34 pm

ooc: So Idk what we do without Aesop...

IC:

Justice grinned, "Nice to meet you... Addy, Orion." Xe nodded xir head in a slight bow, "Shaken or stirred, young Bond?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:35 pm

Addy giggled at the joke, "Very nice. I prefer whiskey. On the rocks." she winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 1:07 pm

Justice smiled back at the small girl, offering a wink at her return joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 1:21 pm

Addy smiled back at xir, equally playful, "And yourself, xir?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 2:18 pm

Justice shrugged, "I'm not one for drink." Xe looked at the others before smirking just slightly, "Though I could never turn down a good red or rose wine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 2:40 pm

Addy grinned, "Have you ever had rose wine with an actual rose in it?" she offered with a coy raise of her brow.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 4:00 pm

Xe raised a brow but shook xir head, "I've only had little bits to drink at New Years from my family's parties."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 8:44 pm

She nodded, "I have some back home. I might share with you sometime, if you're interested."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:44 am

Justice offered a shrug in return, smiling, "I suppose. How'd you even get any?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 12:32 pm

Orion started for the door. The weapon was ready call it a night. He smiled at everyone as he walked away. "See you later guys. I'm heading home."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 12:46 pm

Justice turned towards the door as he began to head out, a bit of a disappointed look on xir face. Xe walked over to him, handing him a slip of paper with xir number on it, smiling. "Text me, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Strange New Girl at the Ball
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5