Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Itami Teikā

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Itami Teikā Empty
PostSubject: Itami Teikā   Itami Teikā I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 12:35 pm

Human: http://t.co/YQGKM773U1
Weapon: http://t.co/JxojXlihxy

Name: Teikā , Itami

Meister: None YET

Weapon Form: When turned in to a weapon Itami takes the form of a katana with a blade made of pure gold. The gold is strong being almost unbreakable. Because the blade is so strong it can deflect bullets and other objects thrown at it. The blade is cold and smooth , a calm texture much like Itami's personality. The katana'a hilt is wrapped in black silk , a soft material. The sword doesn't have much weight to it so it could be swung more easily. The sword is as long as the average katana and as wide as one too. But the blade is unique because it is also a human.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Itami is about 5'10" and weighs about 130 pounds. Itami has long messy blonde hair down to his neck. Itami has deep brown eyes and pale skin. Itami has two diamond earrings on Both of his ears. He usually wears a white hoodie with a jet black leather jacket over it to give his look more style. Along with those he wears dark denim jeans and black and white skate shoes.

Personality: Itami is a humorous person who takes most things lightly. He is calm in almost all situations he's in. He is also inpatient when it comes to waiting to fight someone or just simply waiting in line. He is also on the quiet side rather then being a loud obnoxious person.

History: Itami was left at the doorstep of an orphanage he was raised there for 7 years , thats when he escaped and lived on the streets for a while he didn't know he was a weapon but in time he found out after getting in a fight with someone on a street corner not knowing what he was doing Itami accidentally stabbed himself into the guy's chest , killing him. Itami hid the body and told no one what happened , too afraid they'd turn him in.

A few weeks later Itami overheard two kids talking about someplace called Death City and how there was a school there for people like him. People who were half weapon. Itami decided he should trail them. They got on a train to the place called Death City. Not having any money Itami snuck on. It must have been a few hours before Itami looked out the window and saw and enormous building which he assumed was this "special school". After 7 more minutes the train stopped. Itami didn't have time to pay attention to anything else but the two kids. He followed them through Death City the two kids stopped at a big flight of stairs which was in front of the so called school. After a moment of talking they proceed up the stairs. When they reached the top they met two other friends outside the building , they talked for what seemed to be a lifetime. Then they headed inside. Itami now had a better look at this building , there were skulls and spikes everywhere. Itami thought first he would stay at this city for a while then enroll.

A week had passed and Itami was going to enroll the next morning. That night while Itami was roaming the streets a oddly shaped firgure sped past him not even noticing him. But Itami noticed it. He turned around and saw what looked like the same figure jabbing something into a man he immediately ran over and what he saw was unspeakable. Under a light post's shine Itami saw a person with a long tail made of chain with a large spike at the tip this person also had two large red eyes and a sideways mouth they also had sand colored skin and lying in front of it a dead man's corpse. The creature turned around and started running towards Itami the creature picked up it's tail and swung it around then threw it at Itami. Itami had to think fast but wasn't the best at that so instead put his arm in the way. This resulted in the spike stabbing in to his arm making him scream. The monster pulled back and the spike came out of Itami's hand now there was just blood. Then as the creature came in for an another attack it turned around. Behind it were the same two kids from before. They stood in silence for a while then one turned in to a mace and was in the other's hand. The creature crawled up a building after seeing this. The two kids chased the creature into the night.

The next morning Itami went to the school and thought about those two kids and what they did. He thought of them as protecters and wanted to be like them. After a bit of thinking Itami enrolled in the school that school being Death Weapon Meister Academy.

Miscellaneous: Itami doesn't like getting wet or getting his hair out of place.
                    Have You Read The Rules?
                            I love soul eater

Last edited by TheKillerOnABeaver on May 6th 2014, 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Itami Teikā Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Teikā   Itami Teikā I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 2:08 pm

Alrighty, I LOVE this character! He seems like a lot of fun, and I admire how you worked yourself into the first episode without interfering, but there is ONE problem. This site is roughly 10 years after the anime ending... Sorry....
Back to top Go down

Itami Teikā Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Teikā   Itami Teikā I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 2:13 pm

Err.. That would have been nice to know....I'll edit it in a bot
Back to top Go down

Itami Teikā Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Teikā   Itami Teikā I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 2:14 pm

*bit
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Itami Teikā Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Teikā   Itami Teikā I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 2:48 pm

Okay. I'm sorry, I'll see about getting that put up where it's easier to see.
Back to top Go down

Itami Teikā Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Teikā   Itami Teikā I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:15 pm

Edited it
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Itami Teikā Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Teikā   Itami Teikā I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 11:04 pm

Sorry you had to do that. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Itami Teikā Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Teikā   Itami Teikā I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itami Teikā
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: