Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saleos Daler

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Saleos Daler Empty
PostSubject: Saleos Daler   Saleos Daler I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 5:53 pm

Name: Saleos Daler
Weapon form: Battle gauntlet.
Love interests: none
Appearance: Ordinary looking his only striking feature is his black-grey hair, which he never forgave his mother for. I had a picture somewhere.

Personality: Rebellious/ devious.

History: When he was little he had many friends, but his family was forced to relocate after a heavy storm destroyed their house. Once they moved he began getting bullied for his weird hair. Eventually he couldn't stand it anymore and punched one of the neighbor kids in the jaw, sending him flying across the basketball court. As he brought his arm back he heard a strange clicking noise. He glanced at his arm and saw it apparently encased in a metal shell. He ran home to his parents, who sent him away the next day to live with his aunt, but not before explaining the secret of their ancient weapon blood, dating back to the great King Gilgamesh.

Saleos has no mister yet.
Despite his rebellious nature, he's happy to partner up with someone who can beat him.
I...like soul eater.
Back to top Go down

Saleos Daler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saleos Daler   Saleos Daler I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 6:29 pm

Each section after Love Interest needs to be at least 100 words as per the rules before it can be accepted.
Back to top Go down

Saleos Daler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saleos Daler   Saleos Daler I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:41 pm

Seriously? Fine I'll remove that part tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Saleos Daler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saleos Daler   Saleos Daler I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 4:37 pm

IDK if you're still active, but it's been over a month since the character's been put up. The personallity REALLY needs some more detail and, while I won't require it, it wouldn't hurt to add to his appearence section... or find that picture you mentioned.... So far, the history seems good except for him being the decendent of Gilgamesh. I'm not really familiar with the epic of Gilgamesh, but something tells me he probably wasn't a weapon.......

I kind-of doubt you're going to see this but, if you do, you have one month from now to complete/ edit the bio before it's moved to the Inactive Weapons section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saleos Daler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saleos Daler   Saleos Daler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saleos Daler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: