Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sho miamoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sho miamoto Empty
PostSubject: Sho miamoto   Sho miamoto I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 9:22 pm

Sho miamoto 862cf5d31e27401d1359cb7effb37cae1245120750_full

Name:
Sho miamoto.
Weapon:
None.

Personality:
Sho is obsessed with math. Having a conversation with him is always terrible. He reads you like a book, berates you and laughs. He is smart as a whip and has no trouble understanding some pretty advanced things. He often bangs his head against the wall when he cannot figure something out. He has histrionic personality disorder meaning he has no sympathy for those he hurts. When he wants to do something he does it. Weather its physically attacking someone who insulted his ego, or going step by step to destroy someone's life. He is very obsessive and dangerus when he gets that way.
Math, people who he can control, and smart people.
Dislikes:
Hypocrites, slackers, and he will treat you like your iq is 69 if you cannot awnser a question he gives you.
History:
Sho was raised in japan. His parents never had much money and were fairly good to him. Not that he ever deserved it. He was a rotten child through and through. His ego was through the roof and he never wanted to play with the other kids that were " Below " Him. He did great in all of his classes but right from first grade he knew his one true love, Math. You could explain everything with math, sure round it out with some science and medicine but he couldent get enough of the stuff. He read huge math textbooks while others played games. They called him a freak of course. He was academically much higher than anyone else and he considered himself to be the smartest man in the nation. But they hated him and he never knew why. This made him harbor resentment for others and directly refuse to associate with whatever " Friend " His parents through his way. He hated them too! all they ever said was. " Put that book down sweety. " or " why don't you get some fresh air? " Or best of all " Why don't you talk to us anymore? " So for a few months he swapped math textbooks for English text books and at the age of sixteen stow away'd on a plane to death city. He would cut his own leg off to escape his parents, he hates them so much. Once he got there the first week he discovered how hard it was to live by himself. So he did what he wanted to do all his life, he stoned in a business mans head with a rock and ate his soul. After that nice and filling meal he did it again, and again. Until it was the only thing he could think about. Souls, and math.

Abilities:
Addition: Five souls.
Sho adds to life itself. This can be with any number of things. The weight of an object, the sixe of an object. his own ability's ( With limits. ). This has limits however and to add more than his base ability he needs to subtract.
Subtraction: Sho subtracts from life itself. This can be a number of debilitating things on someone. Though only one at a time. He can subtract speed, strength, or skill from someone, or the weight of an object. Subtracting gives him more ammo to add. So if he subtracted you ability to swim then suddenly you are having a hard time staying afloat and he's swimming laps around you.
Multiplication: Five souls.
Sho multiplies himself. Ether making up to five flawless illusions of himself or five monsters that vaguely resemble him if he was painted and can attack with very limited mathamagic or physical attacks. If a hard clone takes damage then he takes it too and so do all other clones. Hard or not.
Miscellaneous: Sho was born with magic, not enough to make him a full witch but enough to allow his mathamagic.
I love soul eater!

Last edited by jac600 on May 11th 2014, 10:54 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sho miamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sho miamoto   Sho miamoto I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:28 pm

Your image is not formatted properly and I think that you focused a little too heavily on his math obsession.

EDITS REQUESTED
Back to top Go down

Sho miamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sho miamoto   Sho miamoto I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:44 pm

Signifigently toned down math dependence and centered the picture.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sho miamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sho miamoto   Sho miamoto I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:24 am

You have to add the image coding to the picture (I wasn't referring to it being centered). Other than that, you're good.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Sho miamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sho miamoto   Sho miamoto I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:25 am

How do I do that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sho miamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sho miamoto   Sho miamoto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sho miamoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Graveyard :: Dead Kishins-
Jump to: