Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:05 am

Asuka answered for her, "We take down the camp."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:08 am

Charim nods slowly. "Yes, that's what we do..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:20 am

Asuka nodded, "Everyone's paired off. Charim, mind showing us the precise location?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:21 am

Charim looks at the group, sparing an extended moment to scowl at Sylas before walking away from them. "Follow me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:26 am

Asuka nodded, noting the glance at Sylas, and followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:48 am

Dowan links her arm with Sylas', using her soul perception to scour the city. She shivered. For a witch, Charim could be trusted. Dark wavelengths followed the trail, and suddenly her blood ran cold.

Don't trust anyone besides your group, a voice inside her head told her. 

Kyllic? She asked, shocked. She could feel a mental nod.

Things are going to get ugly. Prepare yourself. He left with that, and Dowan frowned at the emptiness. She looked at Sylas, then forward, keeping her thoughts to herself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:18 pm

Sylas smiles at her. "Relax, this isn't going to be anything like Jekyll. Promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:44 pm

Asuka's ears seemed to perk up, "Jekyll? This is a story I'd like to hear."

OOC: Oblivion, I PMed you, if you could check that soon.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:21 pm

Sylas shivers lightly. "It's a long story....with a lot of pain involved...We were sent to kill a monster disguised as a man...and in the end he almost killed us...he actually did kill me for a few minutes..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:49 pm

Asuka nodded, "Doesn't sound like you had enjoyed London last you were here. Then again, I don't see how anyone can enjoy London ever."

OOC: You have no idea how much work I'm putting into this synopsis of archetypes for this thread. My fingers ache.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:03 pm

OOC: You've no idea how much thinking I'm doing, trying to imagine every possible bad ending you can come up with and figuring a way to stop it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:06 pm

OOC: What can I say, I'm a horrible person? :D
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:08 pm

OOC: Georgina RR Martin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:13 pm

OOC: More or less. I will murder all that you love.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:17 pm

Aiko smiles lightly. "I don't know what you guys are talking about. Sozen and I pretty much grew up here. Parents sent us to a private school a few miles from here. I love London..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:28 pm

Asuka chuckled, "I'm sorry. It's just so dreary. It feels like the city has never seen sunshine.

OOC: THANK GOODNESS I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THAT SECTION. TIME TO MOVE ON.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:39 pm

"I honestly don't think it has." Dowan said, quietly.

Ooc: great. More deaths
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:44 pm

OOC: Among....Other things...

Charim leads the group to a subway entrance covered in boards. "Down here....This is an unused entrance to their base, but they keep a few guards down here...in case."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:46 pm

[color=red]Asuka nodded, looking down into the subway, "Thank you. We can take it from here. I understand you don't want your involvement in this known. I'll wait till you get out of sight to proceed."

OOC: BLEGH. SO MUCH WRITING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:48 pm

OOC: Someone wanna let me in on something? -_-

"I can keep em busy." Dowan said quietly, a sinister smile on her face
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:51 pm

OOC: It's for admins to know and everyone else to find out at the right moment...

Charim shakes her head. "No...I need....I need to do what I can to help...I need to help him...free him." Sylas glows, forming in Dowan's hands. He looks almost the same aside from three bolts on the top counterweight and a new point on the bottom. "Now you can stab as well as cut..." Aiko and Sozen glow, Aiko strapping herself to Stein's back while Sozen forms in his hand. Stein swings him around a few times, getting a feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:52 pm

Asuka smiled, "Oh, we'll keep them plenty busy." She turned to Charim, "If you're sure. Naga? Ready to go?" she asked, transforming into her long hooked kilij.

OOC: I've been writing out character development stuff to help people out who need it. And it's a looooooot of explaining. Look at the forum I made for it. I've got 3 topics in there, and they're all pretty lengthy.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:53 pm

Charim nods firmly. "You don't understand. I need to do this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:00 pm

OOC:... Awesome

"Ready?" Dowan muttered.

Kyllic sighed, looking over to Aracdia, "we have to go now." Kyllic stood up, "keep Dowan and Sylas company until the right moment."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:04 pm

Rose looks over to Kyllic. "Where, exactly, are we going to go? We're kind of in your soul right now...And how are we supposed to keep Dowan and Sylas company?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next