Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Away from the noisy classroom

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Away from the noisy classroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from the noisy classroom   Away from the noisy classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:31 am

Angela crossed her arms and sighed. "I've asked Aurora about the japanese weapons in the academy..And I know that there aren't many cool weapons." The witch said. But after a while of thinking she began to follow Shizuka.
Finally she sighed again. "Who is your meister? I bet, your partner is also a genius like you" She said.
Well Shizuka could notice that Angela looks a little disappointed. In Angela's opinion, Shizuka's weapon form was just perfect. With a long weapon she wouldn't risk her life and fighting against the kishin eggs would be much easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away from the noisy classroom   Away from the noisy classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:46 am

"Hahaha..." Shizuka laughed a bit coldly to none in particular. "Sorry to disappoint you but didn't you hear me before? That I wasn't really the most popular student around this school. Do you honestly think that people could stand me?... You flew in a little rage before there too as an example." Shizuka brought up another book from her bag along with the one she already held before. "These things have been my partners ever since kindergarden. Whilst the others were playing tag and such, I was reading books. It has never bothered me that much but that's how it is. There is no such thing as a 'genious partner' with me. I only came to this academy as a last resort to avert some of my parents worries." Suddenly mentioning her parents she realised that she hadn't contacted them in a week... She didn't look forward to their nagging in the phone when she came home... Uegh...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Away from the noisy classroom   Away from the noisy classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:18 pm

"Hmm.." Angela began to think about something. "You know, Shizuka. There are people who would stand you. To be honest if someone spends a few minutes with you, they will surely notice your good sides." The witch said. Well maybe she got angry at Shizuka at the begining, but she slowly began to like her. Shizuka had style, intelligence, own opinion and cool weapon form, so she had everything that Angela was looking for.
Well Angela would act a lot different if she knew what will happen next night in New York.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away from the noisy classroom   Away from the noisy classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:48 pm

"That was a new and fresh answer... I'm still afraid that the problem lays in that most folks in this academy don't last that long to realise such things." She started to put her books back into her bag once again, she had been here for quite a while now. Her lesson was about to end... The one that she skipped. "People are to busy playing heroes than to listen at others." She said in a ironic tone. "Well anyway... It was a pleasure to talk to you Angela. It has been a while since it's been like that for me. But I'm afraid that I have to take my leave here now. The lesson that I skipped are about to end so I need to be going to the next one. Perhaps I'll see you here again, good luck with the weapon by the way." Shizuka gave of a faint smile towards Angela for the first time during their meeting before she waved her good bye and started making her way out of the library. "Perhaps I should give the meister searching a go..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Away from the noisy classroom   Away from the noisy classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:58 pm

Angela sighed. Now or never... She thought. Then she ran over to Shizuka and stopped her by blocking her way. "Wait! Shizuka wait.." She said. Then she looked into her eyes. Shizuka could notice determination in Angela's eyes. She really wanted something from her! Finally Angela decided to speak "Shizuka..Could.. Could I be your partner?" The witch asked. Well that was unexpected, hm? Of course if Shizuka says no, Angela will pretend that she has never asked her to become her weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away from the noisy classroom   Away from the noisy classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:21 pm

Shizukas greenish eyes was locked in with Angelas. Her determination had almost literaly brought flame into her eyes and it was certainly something hard to run away from. Her blood was pumping hard in her body and... She felt quite happy with it? "I... Guess that came faster than expected.." she thought. "You know what Angela? You must be the first meister I've seen asking a weapon to be their partner as if it were a love confession. And you certainly made it feel like it too..." Shizuka said as she slowly lifted her hand once more and lightly pressed her index finger against Angela Fosters heavenly cheek.

"Sure, why not?" She answered, almost a bit embarassed. "I probably won't find anyone else in this academy anyway. But I must ask you something... How did grow to raise up these angel like cheeks? I can't seem to get enough of them." Shizuka said with a voice of interest.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Away from the noisy classroom   Away from the noisy classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:46 pm

Angela looked confused at Shizuka. What? Her cheeks? "What are you talking about?" Angela asked embarassed. "What? Angel like cheeks?" She quoted Shizuka, confused. But then an idea came into her head. Suddenly the witch smiled. "It's because of my name, of course! You know Angel-a."
That was really funny. Because it was unusual for someone to ask people about their cheeks, right?
Suddenly Angela giggled and her giggle turned into a quiet laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away from the noisy classroom   Away from the noisy classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 2:03 pm

Shizuka stared at Angela while she made the joke of the century. It'd probably even make a baby cry if they'd ever were to hear it. "I have to say..." Shizuka began. "You must have one of the worst sense of humor of all time." It sure did sound harsh at first, before she broke into a mild smille. "But I guess the same goes for me too in that area." Shizuka said as she let out a small chuckle to her joke.
"Anyway, what and where is your next lesson? We could walk together partways if it isn't the same."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Away from the noisy classroom   Away from the noisy classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 2:26 pm

"Hm..My next lesson...Next lesson..I think I've missed one lesson." Angela said as she poked her forehead. "Wait..What is my next lesson? History? Yeeah history. Probably in Class..Uh..class crescent moon? Yeah."
Yeah she forgot where and what is her next lesson and the fact that she forgot about her last lesson. Of poor Angela, Aurora will surely punish you for that. Well but at least she met Shizuka so it was a big plus. She was curious what will happen next. How this day will end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away from the noisy classroom   Away from the noisy classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 2:42 pm

And this was the end of the thread~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away from the noisy classroom   Away from the noisy classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away from the noisy classroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2