Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:46 pm

Addy smiled, "Really..? Are you sure you'd want to partner with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:48 pm

"Sure!" Rosa smiled, "You're one of the coolest weapons I've ever met! Of course, I've only known one other weapon. So that really isn't saying much... But still." She shrugged and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:50 pm

Addy smiled, creating a sparrow in her hand and reaching up for the branch to hand it to her, "Wanna hold him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:59 pm

"Aw," Rosa gently took the bird in her hand and stroked it with her thumb, "Aren't you precious?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:56 am

The sparrow cooed and pressed it's feathery head against her thumb. Addy giggled, "I don't know where they come from or where they go once I summon them, but I think that the sparrow knows me by now. He always seems happy to see me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 3:48 pm

"That's interesting. Do you think that they're magical constructs or real animals?" Rosa pondered, "If they are real animals at least they're just birds. I don't think a whale would be as happy to summoned."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:50 am

"I can summon much larger things than birds." she chuckled, "But I have a little bit of a preference for them. I think they're magical, though. They're usually much more intelligent than your standard wild animal. They'll listen to commands and everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 3:56 pm

"That's interesting. Might make fighting kishin easier as too. Just drop a large mammal on them," Rosa joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:38 pm

Addy suddenly looked surprised, "Wouldn't that hurt the mammal..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:58 pm

"Huh, yeah you got a point there," Rosa nodded, "Though we should work something out later. I've been told there's a training ground nearby. We should go there sometime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:14 pm

Addy nodded along, "We should. Training should always be useful... Especially when hunting witches and kishins..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:59 pm

The moment Addy had agreed with her sentiment she could feel the gears turning in her head.

"Say, would you be up for a training session at around, oh... Midnight?" Rosa raised an eyebrow, gaging the other girl's reaction.

[OOC: Are you alright for a training session?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:48 pm

OOC: I'm game.

Addy smiled, nodding, "I like the night air. Sounds like fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:02 am

Rosa grinned, surprised but pleased that this girl she hardly knew agreed to work out with her in the middle of the night. She wasn't quite sure if that could be considered a good or bad thing but it worked for her.

"Great!" Rosa clapped, "I'll go get ready." Without another word she ran down the DWMA steps. She was going to need some poster board, markers, and glow tape.

[OOC: Cool, I'll PM you when it's ready. On another note I think I accidentally made Rosa skip her first day of school. I'm not sure. XD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)   A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brand New Day at a Brand New Place (Beyril and Aesop)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2