Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open )   A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:06 am

Sho miamoto had so far liked death city enough. It was much smaller than Tokyo but crime ran rampant! Since being here for five days he had eaten the souls od fifteen people. That's three square meals a day. He figured if he kept this up then the academy would eventually prove to be a problem. So he might as well scope the place out. Sho knows nothing of soul perception so he just walked through the front gates drawing weird looks as he stared down the building.

Last edited by jac600 on May 13th 2014, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open )   A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:11 pm

"NONONONONO!" Jet yells as he came rolling out of control towards Sho but in the nick of time he is able to stop and says "I can tell you are new correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open )   A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:54 pm

Ooc: OMG JAC!!!!! ITS SPELLED KISHIN!!!!!
sorry 'bout that. i had a little bit of coffee before i came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open )   A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 8:20 pm

Sho quickly thought ofa lie while portraying no evidence that he had done so. " Yes I would like to enroll in this academy. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open )   A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:54 am

Jet grins "Well then come this way my good man." He starts rolling through the doors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open )   A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:54 am

Sho smiled and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open )   A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 4:03 pm

Asako leaned against her locker,  watching as the other students rolled in. Since the Academy wanted to keep a close eyes on her, she lived in the dorms, so she was typically early every day for class. When she caught a glimpse of Sho, she scowled. "Fresh meat, eh? The staff didn't tell me about a new face..." the weapon muttered and walked towards them with a fake grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open )   A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 6:52 am

Jet rolls alongside Sho pointing out different features and people "Those are the lockers with someone walking towards us. Let's see who they are shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open )   A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kishen? In the academy!? ( Open )
Page 1 of 1