Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 9:56 pm

ooc: was going to have him ask how she felt after they left. Might have just sat there, might have continued to the nurse.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:02 pm

ooc: then post!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:05 pm

ooc: K!

Ic: Johnathan helped grab Auroras things. After heading down the halls a bit Johnathan stopped her. "Whats wrong exactly? still need to head to the nurse?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:12 pm

Aurora shook her head, rubbing away her tears with her arms. "I... don't do well with d... disections." She refused to look up at him, her eyes turning darker, even while she tried to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:22 pm

Johnathan was just realizing how much younger she must be than him. Idiot, stop judging things by height. "I..... Uh......." He was looking around, trying to think of what to do. hugs are good right? "Hug?......"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:41 pm

ooc: Oh look. Socially awkward. XD

IC: Aurora shrugged, continuing to wipe away her tears, trying to force herself to calm down. "I... I'll be fine. Y... you can go back to class. I might just... go for a walk... or... something..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:45 pm

ooc: More so emotionally awkward.

ic: Johnathan Shook his head. "Nope! I offered to help, so I will" mutters "as soon as I figure out how..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:48 pm

ooc: still awkward

ic: Aurora shrugged, "Then walk with me," she said, grabbing his sleeve and tugging at it, beginning to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:52 pm

"uh.... Ok?" Johnathan hobbled a bit from her grabbing his sleeve. "So... How old are you exactly?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:59 pm

"Thirteen," she said, shrugging. "I turn fourteen in October. How old are you?"

ooc: Can I ask a favor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:04 pm

"Ah ok" That young?! I really need to get better at this.... "I'm 18....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:05 pm

ooc: Sure What is it?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:07 pm

Aurora forced a laugh, "You seem nervous, John."

ooc: I'm trying to find an image but I can't right click on this damn computer. Can you look for a picture of an anime character that isn't definitively male or female? The only one I've found so far was the third one here (http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/the-volturi-anime-story) and I think something similiar to it has been used on here already...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:10 pm

ooc: np. when do you need it?

Johnathan laughed as well. "Maybe a little. I just didn't realize the gap in our age was so big"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:13 pm

ooc: doesn't matter, I just need a URL

ic: She shrugged, looking up at him, her eyes still not completely back to normal but close enough. "We're at a high school. You learn to expect people being all sorts of ages."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:25 pm

ooc: got some, but they aren't oc. if you still want them i can link

Ic: Johnathan chuckled some more. "I guess you are right about that. I'm just not that used to having someone like that be in the same class as me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:27 pm

ooc: it's fine. just post the links on here, please?

ic: She smiled, "I understand, but Professor Stein teaches everything about the body. Biology, anatomy, wavelengths..." she shuttered, "I heard rumor of taxodermy as well..."

ooc: sp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:37 pm

ooc: I'm liking the idea of having a blonde (I have absolutely zero of those...)... do you think the Wiki one or the Gaia one would be better?

IC: "You have no idea..." she muttered, shaking her head and tilting it when she realized they'd made it outside. "This school is a labrinth..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:44 pm

ooc: i have no idea..... maybe the gaia?

ic: "Yeah. I guess we will both need to work on memorizing it." Johnathan suddenly stopped walking. "Think we could get today's notes off of anyone? I realize you don't like the subject, but we still shouldn't fall too far behind."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:49 pm

ooc: That's what I'm thinking...

IC: Aurora nodded, "I... I made a few friends a couple days ago... they should have some." She shrugged, "One of them said she takes excellent notes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:53 pm

ooc: cool :)

ic: "You should introduce us. I tend to take horrible notes. plus I need to meet more people here." Johnathan started grinning again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:55 pm

ooc: :D THANKZIEZ~

IC: She smiled, "Sure, but... she's a little... strange."

ooc: -so says the witch meister-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 12:05 am

Johnathan laughed. "Our teacher has a screw in his head. Half of us here can shape-shift into weapons, the other half are high school students learning weapon combat to hunt kishin. Define strange"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 12:09 am

Aurora laughed aloud at this, walking about the school grounds, still holding his sleeve. "I think you have a point there..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next