Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dance the night away~ (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Dance the night away~ (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 6:32 pm

The clicking of Ayoko's white heels echoed through out the empty hallway, bouncing off the walls endlessly, in a repetitive fashion. Such a nettlesome sound would usually bring the girl to edge of madness and extreme irritation, but today it was different. The feeling of pure excitement and gaiety overwhelmed any pessimistic thought or feeling--that was how happy Ayoko felt for this marvelous ball she was about to enter. The thought of what could happen enchanted her! Will meet her prince charming? Dance the night away with old friends she has missed dearly? Whatever went her way had to be good, and just thinking such things brought a huge smile on her ever so pretty face. "I-I can't wait!!" She stuttered out, not being capable of believing this day had actually come, that she was on her way to the room that will make her small, unimportant life so much better.

Ayoko even went into extreme measures to prepare for this night-- buying the prettiest dress she could find during her daily ball dress seeking trips to the mall. It took quite a while, but after those endless weeks of searching for the dress that could win over the heart of anyone that dared to look her way, she decided on this angelic white dress, which had layers upon layers when hitting the waist down. The dress was loose from the waist down, but tight in the upper region, hugging her stomach and breast with a firm grip. By itself, the dress was quite simple, looking as complex as a wedding dress, but the way it went with Ayoko's grinning face added so much more. Actually, with her quick eye and intent on making her appear stunning for this special night, she found some accessory which was 3 authentic white lilies, perfectly set up in the right position on the right side of Ayoko's head, and a white veil hanging down from the flowers, only reaching down a handful of inches.

As for makeup, well, she didn't do anything too fancy. Just a bit of black eyeliner and Mascara, light pink blush, and hint of pink lip gloss. Light, but perfect.

"Here we go..." The brunette took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment or two as her small hand rested upon the door handle. The same door handle that was attached to the door which divided her from the others, who were partying the night away in the ball room already. For those few moments she thought, wondered, if she should open the door or not. It's been forever since she has seen any of her friends, and that may very well lead to the fact that she has been forgotten. Left behind. Oh, how that would break her frail heart. Not only break it, but the mere thought of it would demolish every single piece of broken heart scattered around her body. It would be the death of her, to say the least.

Stop worrying! She tried to tell herself, It'll be fine! Yes, it'll be fine. It HAD to be fine, right?

Ayoko shook her head slightly, done with these pointless and idiotic thoughts. There was no good point in thinking such things on such a night. It IS the day of the ball, so she should be happy again! She should be bouncing in there gleefully, not sulking about this possibility. So, with these optimistic thoughts stirring in her mind like ingredients in a stew, she turned the knob and pushed open the door--revealing herself to the world before her. The minor sight of the ballroom before caused bubbles of such joy erupt inside of her, and the butterflies that once flew in her stomach were let loose in a magnificent way.

Rows upon rows of tables for the guest laid on the sides of the ballroom, allowing for a grand space to lie in the middle. The table tops of the round tables were covered by fancy white sheets with black flower designs on the edge of it and a spiral of lace on the middle. Each table had one white vase with 3 white roses in them, and several chairs, ranging from 4-6, surrounding them. As for the features of the room; the tile floor had a white background with black flower designs as well, matching the table tops perfectly. And, to top it all off, on the otherside of the room was a string quartet, accompaniment by a piano. Oh, how wonder the sound of their music was, enveloping Ayoko with such a wonder and sweet tune. The sound of it made her want to just  dance across the room, but with her ability to restrain herself, she didn't. Instead, she slowly made her way to the center of the room and smiled, twirling around a bit before spotting a long table covered by delicious food. So, like anyone would, she rushed to the table and stuffed her face with whatever she could find.

Ayoko loved this ball so much already!

~*~*~*~*

Note:
Is this a good post? Is it long enough? If not, I'm sorry.

Anyways, I'm well aware I left the forum, and I know people who leave aren't ones to post, but it's the 1 year anniversary of the forum soon! I kind of HAVE to post, or I would regret it dearly! If you have a problem with it, then tell me via PM, and I'm sorry in advance.

Ayoko's dress

Rules:
Please, please, pleaseeeeeeeee post at least one paragraph in this thread! It would make the thread a lot more enjoyable, in my opinion, and I would love to have something to actually reply to!~
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 6:58 pm

Antonio hadn't told the others that he planned on going to the formal the day that it openned. In fact, he hadn't even planned to go until he found out that he did not have to work the first day. The thought had made him laugh; no matter how much he adored Jazzie and the Farron sisters, he was getting a little tired of being around them whenever he wasn't in class.

So, instead of telling them ---Jasmine had a final project due anyway and he thought he remembered the girls saying that they had work --- he headed out of his apartment on his own. It wasn't like he was trying to avoid them, or avoid anyone, really, he just wanted to be able to socialize without the others for now. It had been a long time since he had this sort of opportunity, as Jasmine had been emotionally on the mend for three months now, but to be able to just relax and let loose, well, the thought made him almost giddy.

Without bothering to eat anything, as he knew that there would be a buffet there, he brushed his teeth, combed back his hair, doned his white tuxedo suit, along with its light blue vest and tie, and his white fedore. He snatched his phone and keys, locking his door on his way out, and hopped into his car.

His apartment wasn't far from the school, which was a fairly good thing given how excited he was. Antonio, Tony, pulled into the parking lot and promptly removed his piercings, all except for his tongue ring, which couldn't typically be seen anyway. After double checking to make sure everything was in order, he locked the car and put his keys, wallet, and phone into his suit pockets. He felt classy in the suit, and the hat only encouraged his ego as he made his way up to the door, nodding to the chaperones outside as he did so. Antonio slid right inside without any difficulty, looking around and becoming instantly more energized by the atmosphere. The party, sorry, ball, he reminded himself, was only just getting started, so he went ahead and made his way over to the food before everything was devoured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:05 pm

Jet rolls in and looks around. "Well let's do what I do best." He says and rolls over to the DJ booth a excited look on his fight. He puts on the headphones and scrolls through the music on the laptop on the desk. Jet nods his approval "I approve of all this music."

Hikari walks in wearing a white strapless dress. As she walks in she sees Jet at the DJ booth, Ayko devouring everything in her path and Antonio heading after the food as well. She took a breath and walks over to a table and sits down at it.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 8:50 pm

Droon walks into the party, for once looking rather dressed up in a full black vest, and bow-tie combo with black dress pants and a crimson shirt on underneath. He caught himself smiling at his own reflection arrogantly darnit if I'm not sexy...
Droon was, in truth, a little put out though; Sov only put him in this thread because he was his only "good" character. "I'm not just gonna be your number 2!" He had shouted, but in the end he came anyways. Mostly just because he heard RMW had started this thread. "Dude, I haven't seen her in forever." He mutters, looking about the tables for his friend with little luck. "Okay, I give up. Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 9:41 pm

ooc: Sov, now I'm laughing hysterically in an empty room xD
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:48 pm

Ooc: wat?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 12:29 am

Ooc: your fourth-wall breaking is hysterical
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 6:01 pm

OOC: Sov get on one knee
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 7:24 pm

Ooc: uh, why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:05 pm

OOC:so I can knight you duh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 7:18 pm

Cookies! Muffins! Cupcakes! Oh, no one could describe how delectable and delicious these pastries were! Just thinking of them brought water to her mouth, and maybe some drool. It was just that these items--no, god's gifts-- were nothing less than perfect. The icing of the cupcake swirling around in Ayoko's mouth, and just biting the muffin itself would release all it's mouthwatering taste to a person's taste buds. It all just glided across her taste buds in such a graceful way, allowing Ayoko to taste every bit of flavor it had to offer. It was almost impossible not to just stare into the massive icing swirls of the cupcakes for hours upon hours, but with her self restrain, she held herself back and turned around to find a sea of people entering, or dancing around the ball room. Some came in from the same grand doors Ayoko came out of, in massive groups 7-10, and others continued to danced upon the dance floor, letting their worries slip away.

It was almost relaxing to see the movement of many couples, hugging eachother tightly as they twirled with each climax points of every song that played. It was interesting, to say the least. Something else that tugged on her strings of curiosity was the many amounts of different styles she saw worn. Some came in some casual wear--those generally appeared like slobs--, some wore fancy multicolored dresses, and others wore a regular black suit or dress, depending on their gender. Actually, quite a few females came striding in suits or tuxedos, having their hair usually in a ponytail of some kind.

Ayoko's eyes skimmed through the crowd, scanning over to find a friend of some kind-- someone to talk to. Anyone. She HAD to mingle with another, or she would be stuck at the dessert table for the whole ball, and that's not something she's hoping to do. This was suppose to be the best day of her young life, not some buffet night. Just as this thought cross through her pretty little mind, her eyes spotted a male coming over-- mostly likely in search of some desserts. By his appearance alone, blood began to rush up to her cheeks, and in no time flat she was blushing without even knowing the guy. ACT COOL!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:57 pm

Droon turns his head towards the desserts, as is only natural, trying to find anybody he knew (and in his opinion, that cake was an old friend who was just DYING to meet him) when suddenly, there she was! Ayoko was definitely somebody he had met...or had he? Sov didn't really seem to know, so he would just assume that he knew her and ran over "Ayoko! What's up, I haven't seen ya in for-ever! Where were you?!" He shouts a stream of other questions the closer he gets, throwing his long arms around her like a childhood chukaboo.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:30 am

Antonio barely noticed the ramble and grind of the party, content enough to get himself some food before trying to find someone to dance with. He could dance, a fact that he wasn't ashamed to admit; his parents had put him through ballroom dance classes before his aunt's wedding. Personally, he thought that he was damn good at it, too.

When he made his way to the table, he noticed a girl that he vaguely recognized from old school pictures but had never met. He raised a brow at her --- hadn't she been one of the students that was MIA? Tony shook it off and began to make his way closer to introduce himself when Droon came barreling over. He laughed, shaking his head and stepping beside the man, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Droon! You're gunna overwhelm the girl, man, give her a chance to breathe!" He chuckled, "I assume that you know him but I'm going to apologize for him anyway..." He bowed his head, tipping his hat to her with a smile. "Antonio Salvai, m'lady, and this is obviously Droon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 7:45 pm

Jet sees Droon rushing over to Ayoko and decides to check out what's happening rolls and says "Hey Droon." He looks at the whole ball room and thinks 'Man I have not been here I awhile but it hasn't changed'

Last edited by Tucker on May 16th 2014, 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:50 pm

As her Carmel brown eyes looked over at the mysterious, yet familiar man, Ayoko felt a vibe of curiosity linger inside of her. Who could this man be, and how come he was somewhat familiar looking. He may very well just be a fellow student at the academy, like Ayoko herself, but coming to a realistic conclusion was boring on days like this. She much rather think it's because they were siblings, torn at birth, or something exciting like that. Though, despite her state of awe, Droon seemed to easily bring life back to her body by just booming out her first name, smiling a even bigger smile than Ayoko could ever pull off. To her, the more surprising part about his sneak attack was that he was formally dressed.

"So I hear you got a new meister, Droon! Good for you!" She spoke with a piped up voice, smiling as big as she could, "That Koizumi girl always did scare me..."

The girl's eyes gleamed with happiness as the mysterious one joined herself and Droon, chuckling at Droon's behavior like one would. Just the sight of him brought a dark blush to her cheeks, causing her to look away, embarrassed. "A-ah, hello...I'm A-ayoko Nakamura...."

Sorry for the short post~
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:39 pm

Droon's smile fades "yeah, I did. She's great and all, but I'm having trouble getting over Koiz." He says, sounding more like he was discussing a break up than losing a partner. "I guess I'm just overly sentimental." He sighs "After all, I still live in her apartment and one of my cats is named after her." He says, sounding more and more disappointed in his own behavior. He perks up a bit "but I haven't seen you in forever either, where have you been!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:48 am

Jet smiles then says "Nice to meet you Ayoko I am Jet Tucker. And now I really should get back to the D.J. Booth so see ya around." He spins his chair around and starts rolling back to the D.J. Booth. He finally puts the headphones on and checks out the little request box next to it surprised to see alot
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:19 pm

Antonio grinned, smiling at the blushing girl. "Ayoko? Pretty name. It suits you." He nodded at Droon. "And you're a hell of a fighter regardless of you meister, man, don't sweat it!" He patted the giant on the back, shaking his head. "I'm actually still surprised that I survived that encounter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:13 pm

A cloaked figure walked up to the academy, the hood drawn up. The article of clothing was pure white, the hood pulled up. A young man was beneath it, his only features shown, a few strands of blue hair. He strolled through the familiar halls, following the sound of music. A strange coincidence the ball fell on the same day Daniel Akagi returned to Death City. When he finally found the ballroom, he smiled slightly as he pulled his hood down and took the cloak off to reveal shaggy blue hair and a white tuxedo. He let someone take the cloak away and picked up a drink offered to him. He grinned as he looked around, muttering "It's good to be back..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 1:14 am

((I should get in on this! C: I just have to read it all first, tho.))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:43 pm

ooc: Still waiting on Espe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 7:40 pm

Ayoko gave Droon a sympathetic smile before gently laying her small hand on his shoulder in a comforting fashion. "I know how you feel..." She whispered, giving him a reassuring smile, which probably meant absolutely nothing to him, but she had no clue of to what to do. She has never been good with these sort of emotional talks, even when she was in a relationship with the long forgotten Daniel. To her, speaking of one's feelings was just so...foreign. And to make matters worst, Droon was usually a overwhelmingly happy guy, so seeing him all depress really did break her heart; mostly because she knows she was the last person who saw Koizumi before she...uh, left this world.

Luckily, before Ayoko could open her big, fat mouth and tell Droon the heartbreaking truth behind his meister's disappearance, he began to perk up once more, returning to his old ways. Thank god. "Haha, yeah, sorry for leaving ya'll!" A small sweat drop rolled down her forehead as she spoke, making her appear nervous, when she really wasn't. "I just felt the need to take a break from it all, ya know?" Before she could receive an answer, her eyes landed upon a familiar fellow waltzing in all fancy like. At first her memory of this mysterious man was foggy, but after looking at him for a second or two, she could easily tell who he was; Daniel. Oh how she wanted to just melt away after seeing him, but considering where she stood, that option wasn't exactly one she could simply choose. Instead, all she could possibly do without being rude was continue her conversation as if nothing occurred. "Hm? Oh, yeah! Droon's awesome at what he does! He's amazing actually." Act normal and everything that's confusing would fade away soon enough...right? Despite the fact those words were right or not, she continued to tell herself that as she spoke to the two males, avoiding eye contact with Daniel at all costs.

He was not going to ruin her night, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 1:40 pm

Antonio raised a brow at her as her demeanor changed, and he set a hand on her shoulder to try to reassure her. "Something wrong, Ayoko?" He looked over to Droon as though her could provide some kind of hint into what had made her seemed worried. Regardless, he gave her a nice, wide smile. "I mean, we can keep talking if you want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 2:17 pm

Storm had finally arrived at the ballroom. "Damn! I am one SEXY BEAST!" The weapon said to himself as he looked into the mirror in the hallway. He was dresses in a navy blue dress shirt, a black blazer, black dress pants, and black shoes, with his hair slicked to the side. "I'll have the girls all over me tonight!" Storm glanced over at what seemed be just a few friends sitting at a table. "Hey, do you mind I sit here?" He asked in a rather polite voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 2:46 pm

Standing by the restroom mirror, Spencer continues to try and fix the tie around his neck. All the while, he'd occasionally curse to himself over the fact that he kept messing up. Even his hair was messed up from passing out on the couch after getting ready to leave. But besides the screw-ups, he knew he looked nice in the suit he was wearing.

"Stupid tie.....just. Do. What. I. Tell. You."

Finally after about ten minutes of trying to figure it out, he eventually fixed it to look nice. So then he moved onto his hair. That was the easy part. Wetting his hands in the sink, he runs his fingers through his hair to get it up in its original style. Once he was finished, he checked himself out in the mirror with a growing smile on his face. Shrugging, he exits the bathroom and starts making his way to the ballroom.

Jeez....I told Kataro to get here...hopefully he does.....otherwise I'll be a lonely penguin....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away~ (Open)   Dance the night away~ (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance the night away~ (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next