Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Overmeal Talk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 7:07 am

She narrowed her eyes towards the customer before she took her money without saying as much as a word back to her. Were she trying to throw her off? But Shizuka had her own weapon up her sleve against the girl. Let's see for how long she can sip of that coffee in such graceful manner and keep her 'innocent' tone shall we?

Halfway to the counter Shizuka turned around towards her customer once more. "Mam, did you know that hats originaly were used to protect your head from dust and soot whilst you were working? Are you possibly implying that our shop is dirty in some way? Or are you just simply too much in a hurry to get out that you don't even bother to take off the hat. Wouldn't you consider it quite rude to keep that peculiar hat in here?" The shop went quiet in next to an instant. Shizuka knew that she had gone too far. Even to a person like that. "Master, I'm going for a short break to cool my head." She said with a frightingly calm voice. Thereafter she quickly went into the dressing room and took a seat on one of the benches. She put her hands over her face and gave off a heavy sigh. Her pay would probably be cut off a bit by this...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 7:35 am

Aurora clenched her fist then she stood up, took off her hat and threw it on her chair. Well she was pissed. "Yeah..My camouflage was a bad idea, I guess" She said with slightly angry tone. Aurora was trying to calm herself, but it was impossible. She knew that if she won't calm down, her soul protect will break. The older witch looked at Angela and growled. Then she walked over to her. "So this is your "partner", huh?" She asked with cold tone. "I did nothing wrong, as you could see...So explain me her behaviour."

Angela was surprised. Everyone would be surprised. Shizuka shouldn't say things like that to the customers! "A-A..But what are you doing here, Snowy?" Angela asked, surprised.

Aurora sighed. "Just wanted to keep an eye on you, Angela" she said with cold tone.

"Boss..uh..I'll talk with Shizuka. I'll be back in a minute!" Angela said to the master. Then she walked into the.dressing room and looked at Shizuka.
The witch crossed her arms, she tried to be calm. "So tell me...What the f*ck was that?" Angela asked with cold tone

--Meanwhile--
"Uhm..P-Please...Don't..Uh..I mean..It's okay..Let's forget what happened" Aurora said to the master. She wanted to do everything to make the master forgive Shizuka because she knew that now her payment will be less that it should be.
"Nothin happened, right? Okay? Okay. Just forget 'bout that, sir. Thank you." Aurora said then she bowed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 8:27 am

Shizuka didn't know if it was Angelas cold voice or the fact that she wore such thin clothes that made her almost freeze. "... What the f*ck that was? Hahaha..." She laughed pitifully to herself. "If one were to ask an obscure question like that then I guess the correct answer would be something like: It depends from person to person and how they percieved it." She said without humor. "But I doubt that you'd seek such a terrible answer huh? Rather than that, that answer should be pretty vexing to anyone. You want to know why I acted like that towards the cowgirl? I don't really know myself..." Shizuka answered honestly.

"Ever since I saw her creep around and watch the cafe I've been suspicious of that person. Her fishy clothes and gaze towards you didn't really help in my cause either. I couldn't stand how a creep like that could look at the store like that being seen and then act all innocent when making a order. As if trying to redeem herself from what she did outside." She could feel that Angelas eyes bore into her very being. Guilt restarded from the day before and she looked down into the floor, unable to meet Angela. "I didn't want such a person dilly dallying around like that as she fawned over the costume the staff were wearing. Yeah..." This wasn't how it was supposed to be. She had tried to help out, getting ridd of such creep of a customer. And now here she was, getting scolded mentally.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:17 am

Angela sat next to her and she smiled slightly. "It's okay, Shizuka." The witch said as she friendly hugged her partner. "It's okay...It was just my sister." Angela said as she giggle quietly.
She suddenly felt sorry for being so cold after what happened, she should just do what she's doing now but right after she walked into the dressing room.
"I'm sure that she's going to make the master turn a blind eye on what happened" Angela said with a very warm, and nice tone. Actually she also was sorry for what happened yesterday.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 2:39 pm

"It was your sister?" Shizuka asked baffeled. What the hell? Ofcourse it had to be Angelas sister, what other way was there to destroy it with her partner. Why was she even there? Did she pity Shizuka? Or she enjoy seeing her in this state? Might she even be softening Shizuka up just to take revenge later?

"What the hell..." Shizuka said as she hugged her knees and buried her face into her legs. "Why?" She started. "Why are you trying to be nice to me? I insulted your sister and made her angry, I get irritated from questions and talking, I nagg about anything, I click my tongue in frustrations, I let my complains of anything run by, I piss everyone off, I have a foul mouth."
Her voice grew as she brought up about evey negative part of herself that she could think off. "I'm anti-social, unhealthy, careless of anything but books, I set up some kind of 'debt' for simple questions, I'm boring, mean, analysing, suspicious of others, untrusting" She was closing in to her end as she criticized herself with cruel words of judgement. "and foremost of it all. I told you that I won't become your friend... So why? WHY are you so intent to get closer to someone as depressing as me! You are positive, active, curious, open for suggestions, a good listener, good looks, an accepted witch of the academy and a lot more. Surely there would be a line trying to get you as a partner. So tell me, why is it me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 2:56 pm

Angela was still hugging Shizuka and for some reason she couldn't let her go.
"About my sister..I'm still angry at her for one thing, so it's okay. And why is it you? Well I can't tell you! But I think that you're a very interesting person. Plus! I said that I want to become your friend right? I don't care if you want it or not, I'm not going to give up! Yes! I'm stubborn! I want to be your friend and I don't care if you keep refusing, because one day I'll break your line of defence! And to be honest, I'm too blind to notice your bad sides! I just ignore them! I only see your good sides..Yes..I know it's weird, but it's true! And no! You are not boring! So f*ckin' open your eyes! Notice that being so cruel for yourself isn't a good idea!" The witch said.
"Ah..And I think that Aurora will surely do everything to make the master turn a blind eye on what happened! Really! She isn't angry or sad!"

Aurora sat at a table and sighed. Yeah..Angela was right, thanks to her, the master will turn a blind eye on what happened. "Man...That was just..tiring" She said to herself. Aurora was very calm, however in a situation like this, everyone would be angry. The older witch wanted to talk with Angela and Shizuka. Why? Just because she wanted to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 3:36 pm

"You know what Angela?..." Shizuka had started to calm down a bit, warm physical contact really do wonders. "I'm starting to suspect that you possibly might be a masochist. You willingly come to me when I keep refusing and say such vexing things? There really are no other possible reasons than that." She rested her head on Angelas shoulder and stared at nothing in particular.

"Did you know that there is nothing good in the outcome of having a friend? If you have personal problems you can always go to a psychologist and if you simply want something said you can start a blogg about it. In the end a friend is something to grief over, everyone will disappear from you in time and if you kick the bucket first, you are departed with tears. If I were to become a Death Scythe in the end then I'd be shipped somewhere else to protect that area anyways. In that case everyone with a friend as a masochist, wouldn't you agree?"
She slowly got herself up from the bench and Angelas friendly hug. "I think I've gotten enough rest for today now, thank you Angela. I better get out and apologize to the master and the customers for my behaviour before it's too late now."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 4:32 pm

Angela looked at Shizuka. "Yeah..Of couse...You're such a odd person, Hanari." The witch commented silently. Ugh! But! Having a friend is a lot better than making the stupid bloggs and going to the psychologist! Oh come on! Shizuka can't be more blind! After a while Angela stood up and followed Shizuka. "One day...I'll explain you, why "Friendship is magic". And why having a friend is the best thing in the world..Until that, I'll let you live in your own -although sad- world." She said. Maybe it was annoying her, but Angela wasn't going to give up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 4:59 pm

Shizuka stopped in her tracks and looked at her partner in the eyes. "Yeah, yeah Angela. We will see about that huh?" She gave Angela a smirk whilst she waved her hand mockingly towards her. "Maybe one day when you can see morning glory clouds above our heads in Death City and you have a really good set of prime examples to convince me. And I don't really see my world as a sad one~ Maybe you will enter mine by accident whilst you work to convince me?" Shizuka said teasingly. She regained her normal cold expression before she opened the door from the dressing room and went to the counter.
She gave the master and every customer, including Aurora a deep bow whilst she calmly apologized for her actions. She also suggested to the master that he should cut her pay for her attitude. The master declined the offer with a troubled face. Apparently Aurora had nagged about it too him a bit much and he have had enough of it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 6:44 pm

Angela sighed. "One day I'll break you!" She muttered. The she walked over to Aurora.
"Hey..I know, you have talked to the master..Thanks, Snowy" She whispered to Aurora.

Aurora smiled. "It's okay..And..Uhm..If you want, I could lend you some money..You know my allowance is pretty high because I'm often go hunting for the kishin eggs with Ben and Arthur." She said. Aurora really felt that she should help her sister. As always she would do almost everything for her.

Angela smiled. "Hm..I'll think 'bout it later" She said as she walked over to the next customer.
Actually that day was a very good day for Angela. For some reason she was in very good mood today. It was easy to notice that she was full of energy.

Aurora finally finished her apple pie and coffee and looked at Shizuka and Angela. I think that these two are going to be a good team in the near future..Just like me, Ben and Arthur now. She thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 1:32 am

"Uagh..." Even if the commotion she caused was resolved it didn't mean that she got any more motivation for the work at hand here. She couldn't really do anything about it though and complaining after all her trouble would be outrageous. So she simply gritted her teeth and tried to deal with the tasks at hand. In fact, she mostly delivered all of the orders because she couldn't keep up with Angelas energic attitude as she welcomed the customers and took their order. This meant that she did all the physical labour... Which was bad in another way.

The day went on slowly and Shizuka still never got how Angela found pleasure in this job. Maybe she really was a masochist? Their lunch break arrived and Shizuka noticed that Aurora was still sitting there in the same place since they opened upp.
"Why the hell are you still here? Isn't there like... More enjoyable things for you to do than to be here?" Shizuka asked as she took a seat on the same table and then observed Angela when she took an order of the last customer before she went on break.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:32 am

"I don't have anything to do, so that's why I'm here." Aurora answered. Then she looked at her sister with admiration. "Woah..She's really hard working..Impossible" The older witch commented.

Right after delivered the last order to the customer Angela looked at Shizuka and Aurora. Hm..Why is Shizuka sitting with Aurora? Interesting.. She thought. In her opinion it was really odd, because a earlier they could become the enemies. But now they're talking. Well she decided to observe them.

"So why are you two working? Your allowance isn't enough for you?" Aurora asked, with curiousity in her voice. Well Angela didn't tell her why she was working here, so it like a big secret for her.
That's why she asked Shizuka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:17 pm

"Angela didn't tell you about it? I wonder why. Well I don't really care anyway." Shizuka said as she literally brought up a book out of nowhere. "I asked her yesterday if she knew why so many partners moved in together with each other. And then I half-suggested that we maybe should consider it too. Not to bandwagon something like that but to strengthen out bonds as partners." She sighed as she rapidly scrolled through the pages of her book of elemental magic theory, a Japanese one ofcourse. She wouldn't want Angela to know that she searched such things for her after all.

"Honestly I don't know why she is so intent to go any further. I don't really understand how she stands my guts for that matter either. She told me that she only ignores my bad sides, but what's left if she do? So I have a hard time believing such things." She put her left arm on the table and supported her tired head with it. Her concentration was clearly on the book of magic theory rather than being on the conversation. Ofcourse she heard and would be able to answer Aurora, though she don't really have the right to call someone rude. Like she did before... "So what are your thoughts about it?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:44 pm

Aurora crossed her arms and sighed. "W-Well..To understand Angela, you would have to know almost everything about her. But I think that for some reason she really likes something in you. T-there must be something, she likes in you. That's why she p-probably tries to ignore your bad sides. B-b-but even as her sister I can't always understand her "style" of thinking. Once I had a theory that there is something with her soul..M-maybe she chooses to be with people with soul wavelenght that fits her? N-no..It's stupid..Hm..Okay..The most possible option is what I said before: Angela just likes something in you." Aurora answered using her innocent tone.

After a while Aurora cleared her throat. "Have you both tested your wavelenghts yet?" The witch asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:13 am

"Well, if not even her sister is able to really figure it out I guess I'll just give up about it. I guess it's a real shame that I probably got a fitting wavelength then but... I guess that's lucky for me? Less for your sister though." Memorising the page she was on, Shizuka closed the book and looked up to Aurora across the table. "But you really are sisters huh?" She said calmly whilst inspecting Auroras physical features. They didn't really look alike though.

"I almost thought you was about to ask: 'Have you both kissed yet?' when you awkwardly cleared your voice in such a fashion. But well... So far she haven't even seen me in my weapon form yet." She was getting a bit bored by waiting for Angela, they were going to have lunch weren't they? She sure took her darn time. "But I feel for you, big sis." She started. "If it comes to that me and Angela move in with each other in an apartment, it'll mean that you'll have to meet someone like me each time you visit your little sister. Perhaps you'd rather have your little angel back at home?" Shizuka inquired.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:42 am

When Aurora heard when Shizuka said "I almost thought you was about to ask: 'Have you both kissed yet?' ", an evil grin appeared on her face. She wanted to tease her and say: Oh? Yeeah..Have you both kissed yet? Almost forgot to ask.
But she decided to not do it.
"Little Angel?" She laughed. "Nice joke!"
After a while she looked at Angela "Hey! Flame hair! Come here." She called her.

Angela walked over to them. "Oh..Uhm..Yes?" She asked. The younger witch seemed to forget about testing the soul wavelenghts with Shizuka.

"Oh and about the physical differences between us..I have my own theory..Probably Angela has more genes after our dad. And I have more genes after our mother."
(Let's say, that it's possible)
Aurora cleared her throat again. "Aaaangeeeelaaa...You have to do something with yoouur partneeer." She said with sing voice.

"Ah! Yeah! Hey, Shizuka..May we test our wavelenghts now?" Angela asked.
She really forgot, huh? Well but thanks to Aurora she remembered now. She was curious if their wavelenghts can synchronize. Of course she hoped that they will be able to work together. If not...She will fall into a state of depression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 4:06 pm

Mystified by Auroras evil grin, Shizuka just tilted her head in confusion and awaited something. Just anything but... It never came. Instead Angela had finaly gotten her ass together and gotten over here. Ofcourse Shizuka didn't say this, it'd be quite rude if she did indeed.

"I guess we might do that..." Shizuka said a bit sourly. "I'm starting to get hungry though so I hope we get this over darn fast. If we even get it done..." She said in a negative attitude, she was quite the pessimist after all.
She stood up from the chair and went to the closest wall that she could lean on. She saw absolutely no reason in transforming on the spot, leaving her lying on the floor. Who knows, maybe she'd get dirty if she did. She didn't know because she rarely ever went into her weapon form, there never was any reason to do so either.
"Then let's get this over with." Shizuka said in her normal tired tone. It wasn't really anything special, it was not flashy like those heroes from an action manga really. There was not really a transformation scene either. She had transformed herself into her bandaged worned naginata in just a few seconds, swift and effectively.
"Well? Are you just going to leave me waiting here?" The weapon said as it still leaned towards the wall.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 4:18 pm

Both sisters looked at Shizuka, with curiosity in their eyes. Will it work? Will their wavelenghts synchronize? Will Angela be albe to pick Shizuka up? Well..Let's check it!

"Naginata...Such a beutiful weapon" Aurora commented with very calm, but a bit excited voice.
She wanted to see how it will end. She of course hoped that Angela is right and they will be able to fight together.

Angela walked over to Shizuka and took a deep breathe. She was excited, afraid, curious and even unsure. She reached out her hand to grab Shizuka, but suddenly she stopped. "What if -you know- won't work?" Angela asked

"Well..Probably she will hit you with her soul wavelenght or soemthing like this..Don't worry it shouldn't hurt...So much" Aurora replied.

Angela took another deep breathe and finally touched Shizuka...With her one finger..Actually..she just poked her which forced Aurora to facepalm.
"More stupid it can't be, flame hair" Aurora commented.
"Shut up, Snowy" Angela muttered.
Finally Angela put her both hands on Shizuka and grabbed her. And then she tried to pick Shizuka up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:27 pm

It didn't even take a second for Angela to pick the weapon up and hold her high above her head. Their wavelength thankfully seemed to be compatible which naturaly made Shizuka light to hold. If there was something to complain over then it would be the bandages. It wasn't like they were in the way, but they also didn't really give of the feeling of that one were holding onto a weapon. Frankly Shizuka wasn't really surprised by the event they'd gone through. No, rather than that she was quite tired of getting carried around already whilst hunger was uppon her.

"Well isn't that all good and dandy? Now if you'd excuse me I've had enough of this hunger so I'll turn back now... Right away." Shizuka said hastily before she immeadietly turned back into her human form. Well everyone makes mistakes when they are impatient, so let's not judge Shizuka too much.
As Newton's law of gravitation took hold of the careless girl, she obviously got Angela down with her as she fell down from above. A loud thump echoed through the cafe. The pain of hitting her teeth against something hard was unbearable at first and she quickly tried to analyze what it was she'd h-... What she'd hit... "Hmm, when did Angelas face come this close?" She wondered as her face only were a couple of centimetres away from her partners. Angela also seemed to have some pains with her teeth which would mean... That they probably hit with her own. "Mouth to mouth?" well, she knew that this was all an unfortunate accident due to her own careless attitude. But the problem was how Angela would feel and act to this.

"Well... I don't know if I should explain myself or something like that but... I guess that I should say thanks for the treat? Thought that my first kiss would be a bit more graceful than to hit my partners teeth in a fall at a cafe but... People can't always be choosers I guess." Shizuka said calmly whilst she scratched her head a bit, in an attempt find something better to say.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 6:01 pm

When Aurora saw what happened, she facepalmed. But after a very short while she realised what really happened. Suddenly she smiled and giggled. Actually, she would never expect to see her sister kissing someone..Ugh..But she also would never expect to see her sister kissing another girl..Even if it was just by an accident!  Well..I've just wanted to tease them asking about kissing but now... The older witch thought.

-Meanwhile on the floor-
When Angela realised what the hell just happened, she covered her mouth very fast and squealed quietly with her eyes closed. She also blushed..Her whole face was red. Nonononono...What the f**k!? Ugh..Noooooo...Please no.. She thought. When Angela opened her eyes and uncovered her mouth, she looked at Shizuka with surprised face. "H-How the hell can you be so calm!?" The younger witch yelled. "..And just..What the hell!? It..was so bad! My teeth! My...Face..My..Innocence! Uh-uh-uh!"
Actually, she didn't know what to think about that situation! It was just so unexpected! And it was her first kiss! And and...She kissed another girl by an accident! That situation was just so embarassing for her! Mostly because Aurora saw that! Hmm..But actually it couldn't be counted as a kiss, right? Because Shizuka's teeth just hit hers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 6:16 pm

"Hmm? How I can stay so calm? Well... I know from many books that a kiss is somethin really special, especially a first kiss at that. But I have never really seen what the big thing about it was." Shizuka said as she brought herself up from the floor and dusted her skirt of a bit. "It's really just another matter of physical contact with another person. We touch when I squeeze your cheeks too you know? At worst it could be that we had an exchange of some bodily fluids in form of saliva but... That is hardly something that you can die off. Never read anything about something like that anyways."

Shizuka wasn't stupid. She might be a bit oblivious about these things but she clearly knew that this probably wasn't something that such reason would just be solved like that. It's something that is built up mentaly after many, many years of ones childhood. It's a bit similar to what people expect of females nowadays. Taking care of the children, cooking the food, doing the laundry, cleaning and other such things. "Ehm... Ehh..." Shizuka was hardly embarassed but it certainly was awkward when someones bigger sister is looking and laughing at their situation. Angela sitting whilst mumbling to herself on the floor with a blood red face doesn't really help the matter. "How about I help you up first?" She said as she offered her hand to her partner.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 12:10 pm

Angela accepted Shizuka's help. She grabbed her hand and thanks to her she got up very fast. She was still blushing. Maybe for Shizuka kissing means nothing, but for Angela it was something special..Uh.. For her it was a symbol of love between a boy and a girl! So...Kissing Shizuka was..very bad in her opinion. Damn it! Shizuka you shouldn't forget about the Newton's law! Remember you bookworm! The gravitation always wins! ....And you...You've just stolen my first kiss..I've been reserving it for someone special! Angela thought. Then she looked at the ground. "Uh..Em.." She didn't know what to say.

Aurora just sighed and looked at the ceiling. These two are going to be legendary... The older witch thought.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 12:59 pm

"God frigging damn it." This was starting to get on Shizukas nerves. What happens, happens right? Still bothering to worry about it will probably just make it more worthwile for her bigger sister anyway. When you don't want people to care then just act as if you didn't care, don't make it memorable to anyone. Or... That's at least what she'd read in another book on psychology. "To hell with it." Shizuka thought. If she were going to make such a fuss about it she might do something to make things worse... Just as a bit of revenge for all her trouble.

Shizuka distanced herself from Angela and approached Aurora in a quite... Peculiar way. When she only was a metre away from her she gracefully bowed now on one knee in front of the witch and put her right arm over her chest and the hand on her left shoulder.
"It would seem that I haveth soiled thy great mistress and sister. How could thou ever forgiveth me for this treason I wonder? As Shakespear once said to outh all 'It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.'" Shizuka was suprised how much she went into her supposed 'prank' and were doing her best to talk like a character from Shakespears own theaters. "If thee, the gracefulest of ladies would accept me of my faults I'd take 'tis moment as to taketh thy sister in marriage. What is thou answer mistress?" Shizuka looked up with what would be explained as a slight 'devilish' grin. She hoped the bigger sister was going to take the hint and play along to embarass Angela even further.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 2:01 pm

(Damn you Shakespeare for using such a difficult language! Do you know how hard was it to translate using my poor brain?!"

Aurora looked at Shizuka, of course she understood that she want to embarass Angela more. However, Aurora knew that it won't work. Why? Because Angela was embarassed only because she and Shizuka have accidentally kissed! This girl is such an idiot... Aurora thought ..And her...prank..Is the worst and the most stupid thing I've ever seen
So yeah, Aurora knew that Shizuka's prank won't work on Angela. But she decided to try and surprise them both.

So Aurora yawned and looked at Shizuka like she wasn't even surprised. "Oh? Well.. *yawn* Another girlfriend? Woah..Angela, you have success with women, indeed!" She said emotionless as she looked at Angela with blank expression on her face..Well not blank but bored. Then she looked again at Shizuka. "Do what you want..Angela is yours, unless she finds another lover."
After she said this, she smilled slightly and crossed her legs.

Angela looked at them both, her eyes widened, her mouth opened and her face turned even more red.
"Wha-Wha-Wha-Wha....." She stuttered. "Wh..What the hell are you both talking about?! What the hell?! I-I'm not a..."
She was surprised, confused and embarrased.
So yeah...Both Aurora's and Shizuka's prank worked very well.

Aurora crossed her arms. "Hm..? And who said: "I love you so much" To Anya?" Aurora asked.

Angella was already panicking. "Wha-? B-but it was in kindergarten! We were four years old then!" She replied.

Aurora ignored it and looked at Shizuka once more. "Take care of her..." She said as she winked at her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:02 pm

Angelas reaction on this situation clearly contradicted what Aurora just proposed to Shizuka. With this, she knew for sure that Aurora was with her on this cruel joke. She made a big but quiet yawn toward Aurora, so that Angela couldn't see. Tears started to appear in her eyes from the yawn and then Shizuka dramaticly turned around towards her partner once more.

"You mean that you have cheated me?" Shizuka said with teared eyes. "How could you do such a cruel thing to me?! Were... Were the partnership with me possibly just a way to prey on another woman like me? Because you've never tasted on a bookworm before?!" Clearly this was getting too much. She wanted time to eat before she went back to this darned work too.

"Geh... I'm sorry Aurora but this act is tiring. I'm quitting half-way so that I can eat something before we get back to work." Her acting expression was history and Shizuka had gone back to her indifferent face. She draged out a chair and put up a "bento" or as it is called in english, a "lunchbox".
"You better start eating Angela, we don't have all time in the world you know... Stop spacing out over there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Overmeal Talk
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next