Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jallii Kazuu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jallii Kazuu Empty
PostSubject: Jallii Kazuu   Jallii Kazuu I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 10:05 pm

WEAPON TEMPLATE

Jallii Kazuu Zyl6

Name Jallii Kazuu

Meister: Sakura Mimson mun, Fowy Pup

Weapon Form: Purple-handled chainsaw. The chainsaw has a big purple diamond in the middle of the blade. The blade is three feet long, and the handle is two feet long. When the meister and the weapon use soul resonance, the weapon grows by two feet and the whole thing turns sparkling purple, handle and all.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: She is 5'3". She has a curvy shape, and pale skin. She has purple eyes, with glasses. She has interesting hair, it's white that gradually goes to black, and it's always blowing to the side. She wears a short black dress with a white belt. Over the dress she wears a yellow hoodie, that only covers half her torso, with too-long sleeves. She also has really tall boots that go a little above her knees. On the boots she has a long thick purple line that has a diamond shape, at the top.

Personality: Kazuu is always trying to act all cool and collected. My character has a bad habit of saluting and commands people a lot. She has a beautiful opera voice, but has a habit of randomly bursting into singing what she's saying. It's an advantage (sort of) because it confuses foes. But it's also a disadvantage because it confuses her meister, too. She can be very forgetful at times, and she cannot see ANYTHING without her glasses. She makes up for that with really good hearing. She can be rather sarcastic, but she isn't mean. She is SUPER strong and has great reflexes. She is kind of a bookworm too. She isn't shy, but she isn't completely outgoing either.

History: Kazuu lived with her mom, because her dad was commanding officer in the military. Her mom, who used to be in the military, had to leave to have Kazuu. Kazuu used to train every day, as hard as she could, to be in the military like her mom. When she found out she was a weapon, Kazuu was a really  disapointed. Then she got into the academy, and met Sakura, her meister.

Miscellaneous: She's a big eater.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by GiblerJab on May 28th 2014, 10:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jallii Kazuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jallii Kazuu   Jallii Kazuu I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:02 pm

You have a lot of grammar editing to do and her history does not make sense. Okay, the military got bombed, but her mom was a civilian, so that wouldn't have affected her, correct? And if her mom got bombed when she was two, how is she not dead? Also, this is still set in modern day times; under no conditions would an American child be allowed in the military or to fight in any way. In fact, she would actually likely be taken by CPS if her father was overseas and she had no one else to care for her.

EDITS NEEDED.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jallii Kazuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jallii Kazuu   Jallii Kazuu I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:52 pm

Still needs some grammar work, but you did as I asked. You've been ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jallii Kazuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jallii Kazuu   Jallii Kazuu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jallii Kazuu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: