Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) Empty
PostSubject: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:59 am

It felt like the ambulance couldn't move fast enough, like nothing could operate properly as it should have. Savannah kept her eyes locked on the girl the entire time, flinching and balling her hands into fists every time she screamed or flinched, after every sob and every tremble. Between wanting to punch people, her fingers tapped rapidly against her gown, which she now wished she'd kept at its original length, quick and desperate, frantic and terrified. She was practically forcing people out of her way when they moved her into one of the ER rooms. They tried to tell her countless times that she could not go back there, but the girl seemed completely and totally unwilling to listen. They eventually had to have two security guards lift her up by the arms, kicking and screaming in Japanese, to get her anywhere near away from the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:03 pm

Akira's hand met her shoulder once they dragged her into the waiting room, "Easy there, aijin, or they'll kick you out. They'll let us back before too long, okay?" His voice was a calm baritone humming, a sort of white noise that drowned out the sound of her own screaming, even with it's soft volume, and the sounds of the other people in the ER and the nurses and sirens. His voice, piercing gently through the din, silenced all else.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:09 pm

She looked up at him, trying to calm herself, breathing heavily as she tried to stop her screaming, her panic. Savannah nodded slowly, feet hitting the floor when they set her down. Her hand reached out, clutching his sleeve as she tried to keep herself steady. "Arigatō, petto."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:15 pm

He simply nodded, "It's nothing." he walked up to the desk, smiling gently at the nurse, who was a young woman, and clearly flustered by all the chaos and commotion, and suddenly distracted from it all by the handsome young foreigner with long hair, "Hey, who would I talk to if I wanted to see about helping a friend out with a bill?" His coy, flirtatious smirk rendered her all but stunned and his sparkling gray eyes pierced the soul. Flirting to get his way was something he clearly knew he could do, and do well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:21 pm

The calm suddenly vanished, replaced with balled fists and her lower lip held securely, and much too tightly, between her teeth. A small trickle of blood ran down her chin from it as she glared daggers at the receptionist, feeling like nothing about this night could get any worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:30 pm

She shakily handed him a clipboard with some paper, and shyly, a blush in her cheeks, asked him to simply put in the payment information as his own while he signed her in. Technically, that was illegal, but she seemed more than willing to pull some strings. Akira took his seat next to where Savannah was standing, "Careful or you'll pop a blood vessel. We are Japanese? Asians are prone to blood pressure issues."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:36 pm

"Watashi wa, watashi no petto o anata o shūryō shimasu." She spat again, emphasizing the words for "will" and "my," still not even realizing the claim that she was making. Her eyes were locked on the tulle of her gown, not trusting the hatred in them to not cause her problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:49 pm

Akira raised a brow, "You know, there's storage on my bike under the seat. A more comfortable set of your clothes, and a bottle of wine..?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:52 pm

She looked over at him, her expression conflicted, locked between her anger and a confused, almost touched, expression. "Why did you pack that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:56 pm

He shrugged, "You get anxious in crowds. I figured if you needed something to... mellow out, I might as well bring something." He scribbled away at the paper, filling out the blanks for Beyril, not looking up all the while.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:59 pm

Her eyes darted to the clipboard, brow raising, "I said that I would cover it, petto." She was relaxing though, her temper deflating, still not noticing the small trickle of blood running from her lip as she loosened her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:20 pm

Akira glanced up, tilting his head to the side, "Hold still." he said firmly, his voice calm and soothing as ever. He bent down, clasping her chin with his thumb and index finger, his eyes taking a moment to almost appraise her face, gauge her reaction, and then, he plunged in headlong. He pressed his lips to hers, not in a demanding or forceful manner, but in the same gentle, nurturing way that someone who had cared for you for years and saw you injured would. It lasted only a moment, a second clinging to the air with desperation and held back tender touches in the dark, but when he pulled back, he had sucked the trickling blood off of her lip, and a red flush to his cheekbones and nose gave him a strange youthful appearance that made him look both far different and more familiar than ever.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:28 pm

Her face flushed with heat instantly, her eyes refusing to close, stuck like a deer in the headlights as she stared at him. Her body tensed, her heart jolting to a halt for a brief moment before promptly hammering louder and faster. She could feel the rhythm in her ears, could swear that it was actually audible, and the weird sensation that bubbled up from her gut straight through her chest and neck. Her face was red and warm, a blush she wasn't accustomed to. She was struggling to place the reactions, the emotions. Lust, she knew; embarrassment, she could identify. What she couldn't place was the third feeling, and that was what worried her most.

Savannah's mind was still in a whirlwind when he pulled back a moment later, though her eyes still noted the blush to his own face, filing away the knowledge for later evaluation, for when she wasn't feeling strangely... what was the word? Giddy? Excited and terrified, nervous and confused, apprehensive and longing.

"I... I..." she tried to stammer out her words, but they refused to come; her mind was still trying to piece things together, presenting images rather than words, things that she struggled to translate as she tried to convey that she needed to change her clothes.

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on May 14th 2014, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:32 pm

He turned back to his clipboard, fishing his keys from his pocket, cheeks still red for some strange reason, "Your... uh... Lip was bleeding. Here. Keys for the bike's seat. Your stuff is in there."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:34 pm

Savannah nodded, snatching them from him with more force than she'd attended to before trying to stand. Her legs wobbled and she winced, reaching out for him instinctively, blushing more. "Th... this could... ah," she swallowed, trying to wet her dried-out throat. "...be a, uhm, a..." she fished for the word, stuggling, "Problem? Yes. Problem. That."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:35 pm

He switched the keys for the clipboard, "Then take this. Information is on my phone. The passcode is my birth year." he rambled off quickly, "I'll get your things."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:38 pm

Savannah nodded, sitting back down, the clipboard trembling in her hands. He already had the majority of his information written down, so she sighed, taking his phone and unlocking it, jotting down the information she needed, though her hand was still shaking. Finished, she set the board back down in his seat, the pen and phone on top it it, and leaned her head back against the wall, struggling to calm herself. What has gotten into you, Savannah? She shook her head, leaning forward for a moment just to somewhat slam her head back into place. I need to get laid...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:47 pm

Akira shook his head once he got out to the parking lot, kicking an imaginary rock with all his might as he shook his head in his hands, Damnit, Hiyashi, what were you thinking? You kissed her without her permission. What if she sends you away? Somehow, the idea of being sent away bothered him for different reasons now. Before, it was the dishonor, and having to start over on his own without anything but his clothes, even loosing his name, but now somehow the idea of never seeing her again bothered him more. Nonetheless, she expected him back despite his mental turmoil, and he retrieved the long cotton skirt, loose black t-shirt, socks, a more comfortable looking pair of underwear (why did all of her underwear have to be so lacy and revealing?) and a pair of flat shoes. He put them in his messenger bag and headed back inside, dropping them at her feet. "Here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:54 pm

She nearly jumped out of her skin, not expecting him back yet, caught biting her lips for different reasons entirely. Savannah refused to look up at him, let alone make any attempt to meet his eyes as she reached for the bag when one hand. The other grabbed at his sleeve once more, using him to hoist herself up. The girl stood there for a few moments on quivering legs before asking the receptionist where the bathroom was and if there were railings on the way the.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:55 pm

The nurse nodded, asking if she needed a wheelchair or help, but Akira simply sat still in the chair, writing things out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:00 pm

She shook her head, "I... I think I'll be fine. I was in a car accident last year and only regained full use of my legs. I still have trouble on occasion, but I... I'll be fine." Savannah gestured towards Akira. "Just... Uhm... If something DOES happen, I'll call out... Just... Let my, er.... B..." She shook her head again, the blush returning with a fierce vengeance, "my.... Boyfriend know." Without another word, she darted down the hallway as best she could, stumbling a few times before throwing open the bathroom door and shoving the deadbolt lock so fiercely she was surprised it didn't break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:01 pm

Akira glanced up at the almost shouted word next to the rest of her speech, but couldn't help a smirk as she took off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:26 pm

Savannah sank to the floor of the bathroom, blushing red and trying to calm down. She pulled the bobby pins and elastic ties from her hair, ruffling out the braids and updo as she shook her head. What had she gotten herself into, and why was this affecting her so much? She let out a groan, bringing herself to her feet and unlacing the back of the gown, allowing it to drop to the floor. The meister opened up the messenger bag, biting into lip when she noticed that he'd grabbed underwear but not a bra. She shook her head, stripping out of her tights and underwear before donning the clothes he'd brought. With the messenger bag over her shoulder and the dress over her opposite arm, she made her way back down the hallway. The arm with the dress was pressed against her chest, trying to keep her breasts from moving as she walked, while she held the railing with her free hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:32 pm

Akira had since turned the paperwork back in, and was standing nervously in the doorway pacing, "There you are. They've gotten her to calm down. She's kinda doped up on sedatives, but she's awake and we're allowed to go back."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:32 pm

Savannah nodded, looking at him though it made her face flush more. Can... Uhm... What do I do with the dress?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next