Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jab Gibler

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jab Gibler Empty
PostSubject: Jab Gibler   Jab Gibler I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 2:53 pm

WEAPON TEMPLATE

Jab Gibler 65d66c

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: When Gibler transforms, she transforms into a double bladed axe. It is 7' 5", and has a small yellow sphere at the top of the handle. The blades are curved inward at each end, from the handle to the edge, and are about a foot wide. The blades are about two feet long in length. The blades are white, except for a very thick black line that starts at the handle, and ends three inches from the edge of the blades. The handle is a dark blue. The whole weapon is perfectly symmetrical.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Gibler is 5' 8", and has a somewhat curvy shape with broad shoulders. She wears clothing similar to Maka's. She wears a white business shirt with a tan sweater vest over it. She wears a short red plaid skirt and a long black cloak. Gibler also wears chunky white boots that go up the middle of her calf. She has really curly shoulder length hair. Her hair is blond with light blond and brown highlights. She has wide light blue eyes, and an upturned nose.

Personality: Gibler is shy most of the time, but when she's not, she's NOT. Gibler is pretty self conscious, so she doesn't wear clothing that shows too much. She is pretty unpredictable, as in you don't know what she's going to be like that day. She loves to art, which is pretty much her only talent, although she isn't too bad with sports or other physical activities. Gibler loves animals, but her favorite is an ostrich. She's pretty strong, but she's always trying to prove to herself that she's stronger, so she locks up all her fears. Except mayflies. She gets super freaked out by those. You could say that she's brave, but most of the time she's just bold.

History: She was born in Missourii, but didn't stay there for long. In the thirteen years that she been alive, she's moved seven times. Gibler has two brothers, one older and one younger. She has a mom and a dad, dad being a little aggressive. When she was little, her dad would hit her when he was angry, but over the years, she's learned to take it and still stand tall.  

Miscellaneous: She'll occasionally burst into a song about coconuts, but not that often.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by GiblerJab on July 23rd 2014, 1:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jab Gibler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jab Gibler   Jab Gibler I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:00 pm

Expand her weapon form description (it is just shy of half the appropriate length) and then you will be good to go!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jab Gibler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jab Gibler   Jab Gibler I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:32 pm

ACCEPTED! Good job and thanks for your cooperation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jab Gibler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jab Gibler   Jab Gibler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jab Gibler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: