Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) Empty
PostSubject: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:05 pm

The sun rose with its creepy laughter. Johnny Blizwik emerged from his tent and took a deep inhale. After doing morning warmups and eating breakfast, Johnny knew this was going to be a good day. He and his new partner Miranda were having. Their first lesson with the legendary Dr. Stein. The only worry on his mind was disappointing the professor. It would surely be an embarressment to have a poor first impression to such a great mentor.

Johnny walked up to the training grounds where the lesson would take place. Seeing how he was alone, he decided to begin shadow boxing an imaginary thing. "Maybe you won't be such a disappointment when you're dead!" he shouted, believing himself to be alone.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:09 pm

A soft cranking noise came from behind him. "Talking to yourself can be seen as a sign of mental instability." Stein stood behind him, slowly turning the nail in his head with one hand, the other hand resting in the pocket of his lab coat.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:16 pm

Miranda who almost looked hungover so early in the morning, was trying to rub the crap out of her eyes. "Having a nail in your head can prove your not healthy." She retorted kinda grumpy, not really a morning person at all. "Are we going to get started or what?" She tapped Johnny on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:19 pm

Johnny imediantly turned around, painicing on the inside, snapping to attention. He gave a salute and exclaimed "Good morning, sir!" He exterior presented a focused and determined warrior, but on the inside was a panicing boy. This was more embarressing than it could've been. Where did he even come from? Apparently he had some strange teleporting powers.

Switching to the standby position, Johnny took a bow annd said "Professor, it is an honor to meet such a remarkable individual as yourself."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:22 pm

Stein laughed a bit, still turning the nail. "Pleased to make your appears. I'm just waiting for my own partner to get here. He's getting over some things right now, so he might be a minute..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:26 pm

"Please, tell me you don't mean that Death Scythe, Spirit. Gosh, he's such a creep." She was kinda jittery imagining if it were him that would show up, especially in her state. She tried her bast to straiten out her clothes, and got a comb from her pocket to fix her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:29 pm

Johnny began turning his torso while waiting. "Sounds harsh." he commented. He wondered what couldbe wrong. Perhaps a death? Regardless, it was not his place to ask about it. "So professor," he began. "what's our lesson for today?" he asked wlking over to Miranda, placing a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:34 pm

Stein looked up at the ceiling, watching the clouds float by. "I don't have a specific plan. We're going to see where this goes." He lit a cigarette, taking a brief drag from the cigarette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:45 pm

"This? What exactly is this?" she turned to face him and stood in front of Stein boldy, almost defiantly. She fanned away the smoke with her hand as it passed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:53 pm

Johnny smiled. "Knowing Stein, probably something fun." Johnny stated. He then focused on the mad doctor starring off into space."Can we begin now?" he excitedly asked.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:56 pm

The separate figure came up from behind, dressed in a mix plate/leather armor, a hood over his head and a mask over his face. Sylas looked to Stein, then at the students, his eyes crinkling in an obvious smile. "These are the ones we're practicing with?" Stein gave a nod, flicking the cigarette away. "Yep." Sylas began to glow, transforming into a thin, almost halberd like axe, which stein effortless caught. He looked at the two, assuming a defensive stance. "I want you both to come at me. Hit me with everything you've got. If you and manage to hurt me, we can move on."

OOC: For reference

First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) Artwork-3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:58 pm

"Alright!" Johnny shouted. He whispered to Miranda "Let's dive bomb him." with a look of confidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:03 am

Just imagining it made her crack a smile, a surprise attack on the professor. But she doubted that would be enough. "C'mon Johnny, let's go." On the spot she transformed, a long hammer with the spikes on the about face of the hammer and three jets opposite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:07 am

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." Johnny assured, ready to take off. The jets were facing the ground. "Kick in the afterburners." he told her. "We 're going pretty high."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:07 am

Stein spun Sylas in his hands, the Death Scythe glowing a dangerous black/red. Stein watched them carefully, waiting for their attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:11 am

Her jets roared to life, and they soared in to the sky like a kite in the wind, but with lots more fire. "I HOPE YOU BOYS ARE READY!" Miranda shouted at the peek of their jump, just before the return arc. She sure as hell was ready, she could smash stuff 24/7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:19 am

Johnny waited a moment for the force to build up, then striked the ground, sending the two into the heavens. Afterwards, at the peak, Johnny then used the thrusters to assend several more feet. His plan was to strike hard, but he would roll off of Stein's weapon and then try to hit the professor himself instead of with the strike itself.

On the way back down, an involuntary memory of his past flashed in Johnny's mind. The only word he could here in his head was "disappointment". After a moment, Johnny snapped back to reality and continued on with his plan of attack.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:22 am

Stein watched them go up up up, and as they began to come down down down he jumped a few feet back from his original spot, raising Sylas to block whatever would come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:21 am

Miranda noticed that Johnny's wavelength was beginning to falter. "Stay focused Johnny, even if they let us attack, we're still facing off against the academy's best. Their souls are huge."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:22 am

OOC// Sorry about not posting last nighf, I passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 9:01 pm

"Right." Johnny said, trying to keep focus. He then noticed that Stein moved back. That would affect his plan, so an adjustment would have to be made. Instead, he would launch himself a second time to fling himself over the professor, continuing what he wanted to do in the first place. He hit the ground, swinging Miranda, and starting to vault.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 9:54 pm

Stein knew that Johnny wouldn't be able to alter his path once her was on it, so he twisted fluidly to the side, making now move to hit Johnny as the two sailed past him at rocket powered speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:00 pm

Miranda cringed as she saw the incoming attack "Johnny careful!" She braced for impact hoping he'd use her to shield himself. "You can't be so reckless Johnny! Rushing an attack will just make us vulnerable.:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:03 pm

Johnny was kneeling on the ground, taking slow breaths. "You're right. We need to come up with a better plan." He looked down at the ground, and got an idea, but it probably wouldn't work. "Hm, maybe if we shot some stone his way, we could distract him to get a swing in."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:17 pm

Stein turned towards Johnny and Miranda, resting Sylas over his shoulders. "It was a good plan, but that's the thing about plans. They never survive first contact with the enemy. Never make your first attack something big and flashy, and never make it something that carries you far away from the enemy. You should've started with the dash-swing, and then done the leap."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next