Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} Empty
PostSubject: Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}   Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:56 pm

Aesop had no idea why but for some reason he ate alone with disturbing frequency. He had a meister, though he couldn't expect her to be around all of the time. She did have her own life after all. He did expect his sister to sit with him however. But Rosa had shoveled her food down the moment she opened her lunch pail and then ran off to take pictures of every nook and cranny in the building she could find.

He couldn't find it in himself to be annoyed though. After all, she was the one who packed his lunch. Aesop placed his chin in one hand and took a bite of chicken salad. Eh, whatever.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}   Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:25 pm

Justice was never one to really complain about her situation, whether it be losing a job, struggling in a class, or sitting alone, as xe was now. With a single exception, xe didn't complain about anything, actually. It was this single complaint that brought xir attention over to the feminine-appearing man xe'd met at the ball before break. A smile crossed xir face and xe stood, walking over with tray in hand.

"Hello, Mister Aesop." There was that smile, beaming and gentle, though small. "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}   Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:02 am

It took Aesop a second to recognize the voice, but xir appearance was something he immediately recognized. That interesting student from the ball who had no gender. He straightened up into a more respectable position and motioned for the other to sit down.

"Mixter Justice," Aesop smiled, "I'd say 'what a surprise' but that wouldn't be true considering we go to the same school." He laughed at his own joke and unconsciously hunched his back again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}   Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:04 am

Justice offered a light laugh, setting xir food tray down --- salad and fruit. There was no meat of any kind visible in xir food. "Why are you alone? Everyone already finish?" Xir's strange colored eyes studied him, xir hair barely held back by a few bobby pins on the right side and the small braid on the left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}   Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 2:00 am

"My sister was just here not long ago," Aesop explained, "But it took her all of two minutes to eat her lunch and run off." He smirked and gestured towards the cafeteria entrance where Rosa had exited through. He took a sip of the smoothie in his thermos and glanced down at Justice's simple tray of salad and fruit. It was almost depressingly plain in his opinion. But maybe that was just him.

"Vegetarian?" He asked in a polite tone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}   Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:04 pm

Justice nodded, smiling up at him, "I'm unorthodox in a great many ways." xe said, shrugging. "So, where are you and your sister from?" Xe was already beginning to pick through xir food, bringing a bit of salad up to xir mouth. Xir manners were excellent, posture perfect and proper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}   Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 4:58 pm

Aesop watched xir skill in etiquette with slight envy. Xe seemed to flow into it so effortlessly, unlike himself. He straightened his back once he noticed that he was slouching.

"I suppose the correct answer is Mexico," Aesop looked up thoughtfully, "But my family spent as much time there as they did any other nation. My parents are obsessive travelers, so we lived in an RV."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}   Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:14 pm

The smile xe offered was wide and polite, brilliant. "That sounds like a fun life." Justice lifted a napkin, patting dressing from xir lower lip before setting it and her utensils aside to speak, "I was raised in a suburb and never went anywhere but school and the park, really." Xe shrugged, "Traveling sounds... Marvelous to me, honestly. Where all have you been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}   Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:28 pm

Aesop nodded, "Yeah, it was fun. It was pretty cramped, all of us living in an RV together, but it was nice seeing all those new places. We've traveled through Mexico, America, and we we were working on Canada before I came here. We've also been to France whenever we went to see my Father's side of the family." He paused, stopping mid ramble to take a bite of his chicken salad.

"You'll probably do a lot more traveling now that you're in the DWMA, Mixter Justice," he assured xir, "With all those missions and such."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}   Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:00 pm

Justice nodded, "I've been here for years now, but I haven't been paired off yet." Xe paused, looking at him curiously, "Have you joined up with a partner or team yet?" Xe was thinking, looking at him, before taking a strawberry and eating it with a satisfied sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}   Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sort of Different in the Same Sort of Way (LeolaniLiaMay and Aesop) {DEAD}
Page 1 of 1